No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I tried (AND IT WORKED ) was to open it in Microsoft Word. (I use Word Perfect) From there, I do plan on saving them in my flashdrive. *nods head and solemnly promises*

I hadn't thought of doing a search on the error. I'll remember that for next time. The weird thing is, after I opened the file in Word, it opened fine in Word Perfect. Stupid computer.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yay!!

I'm glad it's working now for you!!

Now.. to get your dvd player to work!!
      sigpic
      Made by me.

Comment

*plots*
        sigpic

Comment

There's another chapter of The Many Paths of Daniel Jackson up!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ever', I just read that one today!

I have a good rec.. it's an older fic but brilliant!!

And she is one of your babies to rec this time not mine!!

I havent been around much the past 2 days as we have been ill, and it hasnt been pretty. i was so worn out today from it, I had to go to bed this afternoon as I kept feeling dizzy and light headed.. I feel 60% better now so I went and looked at some old fics and it cheered me up no end!
            My poor little girl tho.. she's asleep now. She's getting better, she had to miss out on a freinds 5th birthday party today incase the other children contracted our bug too.

Photograph
            sigpic
            Made by me.

Comment

I'm glad you're starting to feel better, m'dear! Love that fic of Mag's!
              sigpic

Comment

lol!
                I realised after, that you rec her fics normaly!

Whereas I rec Becca's.. But as long as we get to read some good stuff, I aint fussy who rec's what!!

How are you doing tho.. better yourself?
                sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

*hugs Space* I hope you get back to 100% soon

I might be making something D/V this weekend, at least that's the plan
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh, I'm all better. Been out with hubby a few times these last few days reviving my asleep pool playing skills!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Oh, I'm all better. Been out with hubby a few times these last few days reviving my asleep pool playing skills!
                      Nice!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*grins* I love pool! I just haven't had the chance to play in almost 20 years. Surprising how fast it comes back.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Yessika!

Aww thanks

We should be fine, I hope, just out of sorts and rapidly out of money, as we have been sort of comfort fooding it, and not going to the bank to replenish my empty purse. I might even go the extra mile and get home shopping. they can deliver, save's me going out to shop for food,,

Ooooh, what are you making?
                          No wait!!
                          It'll be a suprise!!

Ever ' , I am glad you are out and about, that's a good thing!

So?... what have we got planned for the weekend?
                          I know my plans.. they involve, not going out, taking meds, and keeping warm as my internal temp is like a yoyo.
                          sigpic
                          Made by me.

Comment

I have homework (lots of it!) and D/V stuff to do... I hope I get around to all of it
                            sigpic

Comment

wooo!
                              You play pool! I used to play pool, when I was supposed to be working, actually it was at work, in the staff area. we had competitions and everything" Love that better than snooker.
                              sigpic
                              Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                                Hi Yessika!

Aww thanks

We should be fine, I hope, just out of sorts and rapidly out of money, as we have been sort of comfort fooding it, and not going to the bank to replenish my empty purse. I might even go the extra mile and get home shopping. they can deliver, save's me going out to shop for food,,

Ooooh, what are you making?
                                No wait!!
                                It'll be a suprise!!

Ever ' , I am glad you are out and about, that's a good thing!

So?... what have we got planned for the weekend?
                                I know my plans.. they involve, not going out, taking meds, and keeping warm as my internal temp is like a yoyo.
                                Actually, I need to knuckle down and write fic this weekend. I'm due up next for a RR in one thread and we're getting ready for a big party in another. Plus church, etc.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I have homework (lots of it!) and D/V stuff to do... I hope I get around to all of it
                                That usually the question. Isn't it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X