No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting insight there, Space. I'm usually yelling at the tv that the Stargate program exists because of Daniel's curiousity. Why not, then, to satisfy it?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeh, thats what I normally do too, but this time I've been watching Vala's interactions and saw this one.. wonder why I didnt see it before, I think it may have been because I was trying to see Daniels reaction to Vala when she got up to speak to the said Senator.. in that short mini leather skirt and fishnetty tights. I could very well imagine what his reaction should be.

sigpic
      Made by me.

Comment

Something like the look he gives her here...

I need to make a gif of this scene.
        sigpic

Comment

I loved how you could see the temptation on his face in that moment!

Nice catch Space--I'm going to have to go rewatch that episode now. I haven't rewatched much of season 9 in looking for their reactions to each other. And btw--hope you get better! *hugs*

And yea...so, I couldn't resist but create a Daniel/Vala thread on the campaign's forum. I decided that even though we have the oven here, we could still have a microwave there to represent some Devilish-ness. Feel free to pop in and show some love (though we shouldn't take the discussion away from here!)
          sigpic
          Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
          My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

^^ Good idea!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I was out surfing and I found this...

sigpic

Comment

that's awesome!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

love it!!

Great find!!

Today and tomorrow I think I will set myself a goal.. Marie hit on the idea actuslly just now.
                  I am going to go watch some episodes just to see Daniel and Vala's reaction to 'other' people and each other when something happens to them or someone says or does something mean or with inuendo (Bad guys!) ie... when the young couple are kissing in the 'museum' and well.. it's the look they slyly give each other. that always makes me laugh!! See? Why focus on Daniel giving Vala a look like that? What did he think she was going to do.. go wild?? lol!!
                  Oh, and how come it was left to Daniel to hold Vala back from going after the couple when they ran off toward the party?
                  Teal'c could have done that.. as I know they had to have someone stay at the Gate unless something urgent came up.. like the gunfire.
                  I always like seeing how they are around each other.. and I wonder in those short few minutes before they had to catch up and see what all the gunfire was about.. I wonder if they even spoke to each other or if Vala was in a huff (with that conversation about thinking what the other was thinking they were thinking etc)
                  I love questions.. always questions for what we cant see.. mostly!
                  Yes, I'm in that frame of mind. I need a laugh! Gonna go check out some episodes after supper!

Space x
                  Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 08 August 2010, 06:43 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Made by me.

Comment

Another obvious - to me anyways - time they are reacting to one another is in Beachhead. Everyone - and I think it's Daniel's contribution that affected her most - dismissed her concerns about Nyphis (however it's spelled) plan with the Mark IX. And from there on, she threw attitude everywhere and she and Daniel sparked against each other the rest of the episode up until he ignored her again right before ringing over to the al kesh.
                    sigpic

Comment

True!!
                      I think I shall start with Beachhead tonight! As the whole episode was against her input.. no one wanted to hear her out. And yet she still put herself on the line by doing what she did at the end. and yes .. I hope Daniel felt majorly guilty for dismissing her and her idea's and not giving her a chance. Which is one of the reasons he felt like he did in the infirmary before he found out that she ringed over to the Ori galaxy.
                      It's the only episode I rooted for Vala rather than Daniel as I would have decked him for being so dismissive.

Now I cant wait to watch it again.. but to look closely at the interactions and wonder why he acted like that toward her.

As soon as madam goes to bed, the dvd will come out!
                      And then of course I will need to find some relevant fic that might goes to a good way to explain stuff or take me to an AU instead. I know there is one.. I will find it, It reverses what happened and instead of Vala going to the Ori galaxy , Daniel ended up there.
                      As soon as I find the link, I shall post it..
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

Oh!! took me an age.. but I found the fic I was on about.. but then I realised it is ongoing.. and it was wrote in may.. so I may have to look for something else in the meantime.

I'll keep trying!
                        sigpic
                        Made by me.

Comment

Ever--That comic was awesome! Nice find!

Space--I just approved your registration for the microwave. No registration needed to post there though but glad to have ya! And yea, I really need someone *coughRachel500cough* to start writing tags for seasons 9 and 10. So much subtext in those seasons between Daniel and Vala!
                          sigpic
                          Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                          My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Rachel will get there. It's only taken her 4 years to get to S7. Give her some time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just running in before I go to bed..

new ficlet - Not What I Expected

I'll be away for most of the day tomorrow.. going to the seaside for the day...

should be fun!!

see ya when I get back!
                              sigpic
                              Made by me.

Comment

Hope you have fun Space!! *clicks on link*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X