No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're showing up now. My internet has been wonky for weeks now. I think the modem is dying.

The "Somewhere" vid was great.

Comment

Kelly, Woohoo..... Video access.

Found the Queen one. I didn't care for the cover the guy did on idol tonight. Funny but the whole time he was singing I was thinking of this video with Daniel and Vala...... another episode of fandom triggers.

Somebody to Love
      Queen
      sigpic
      Sig by Toomi

Comment

And now it's not working again XD. My mom is downloading things, it's causing problems.

...In the meantime... Excuse me while I die of laughter. I love LJ. Really I do... I learn so many new phrases XD

Comment

Susan is right Kelly, I have looked into possible problems and they seem to point at 'flashplayer' and that it either need's re-installing or the better option of updating it.
          When you Mum has finished, update your flash player.. see if that helps?

Space x

My daughter is poorly today, she is asleep at the mo, hasnt moved from the sofa all day.
          Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 11 March 2010, 04:24 AM.
          sigpic
          Made by me.

Comment

Thought maybe you might like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxiZyq1CpjQ
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
              Thought maybe you might like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxiZyq1CpjQ
              Thanks Lana. That was a cute one. Both shows ... Woohoo

OH, how about a couple of team videos to the same song, the first sg1 and second atlantis? I do adore Rascal Flatts.

Stand

Last edited by SundaySusans; 12 March 2010, 09:00 AM.
              sigpic
              Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                Thanks Lana. That was a cute one. Both shows ... Woohoo

OH, how about a couple of team videos to the same song, the first sg1 and second atlantis? I do adore Rascal Flatts.
                That was very enjoyable, thanks
                sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! Ooh, so many amazing-looking vids to watch. If only my computer currently had sound...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin

Comment

Originally posted by LKS358 View Post
                    Hey everyone! Ooh, so many amazing-looking vids to watch. If only my computer currently had sound...
                    No sound... oh no....

This is so mean of me but I'm going to rec the new video just listed on YT. You have to get some speakers honey.

This one is the Lifehouse song Hanging by a Moment
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Toomi

Comment

No sound... oh no....

This is so mean of me but I'm going to rec the new video just listed on YT. You have to get some speakers honey.

This one is the Lifehouse song Hanging by a Momenthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JGWFsjmo3w
                      I ADORE that song! And I was actually gonna make a vid with that song... aw. Oh well, I'll just change couples.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                        I ADORE that song! And I was actually gonna make a vid with that song... aw. Oh well, I'll just change couples.
                        oh,oh.... Richard and Kahlan? hehe.... Just a suggestion.... nudge... beg.

I do love lifehouse. Flyleaf. The Fray. Evanescence. Creed. Switchfoot. So many christian based bands that are mainstream now. Woohoo

Watching some of the new stuff. Here is another one listed a few days ago. Vala centered. Cool Black and White. Lyrics are a good choice for her. It is short but nice.
                        The Prodigal.
                        Last edited by SundaySusans; 12 March 2010, 11:02 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Toomi

Comment

Hi CM!
                          you could still make it? It really doesnt matter if the tunes are duplicated as its what you put into the vid that counts for me, as long as the song goes with it thats all that matters, but then, my pref is Angsty stuff, but I suspect some people knew that..

But other couples are fine, I wonder who you will choose?

Space x
                          sigpic
                          Made by me.

Comment

oh,oh.... Richard and Kahlan? hehe.... Just a suggestion.... nudge... beg.

I do love lifehouse. Flyleaf. The Fray. Evanescence. Creed. Switchfoot. So many christian based bands that are mainstream now. Woohoo

Watching some of the new stuff. Here is another one listed a few days ago. Vala centered. Cool Black and White. Lyrics are a good choice for her. It is short but nice.
                            The Prodigal.
                            [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq9e0F3BaGw
                            Thanks for the vid rec!
                            great choice!

It's saturday at llast, no work!!

Space
                            sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

So, I watched this vid, I like this version of the song, it's abit slower, abit longer, but you know what? I liked it.
                              SO I rec it today for sharing with you.

Space
                              sigpic
                              Made by me.

Comment

Just popping in to say Hi to the Cakes before I head outside... (Yard work... Yay -_-)

So, Hi to the Fruitcakes!

Comment

Working...
                                X