Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
    thinks I'm gonna give Glee a go.. I think its on skyone.. will do checks tomorrow!!

Thanks CM for the rec!

Space
    No problem! I've gotten so many people into it. *iz proud*

Comment

woooh!

For my 501st post and promotion, I shall bring a vid gift...

whilst doing the vid rounds, I saw this again.

sigpic
      Made by me.

Comment

Glee is awesome looking forward to it coming back

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

thinks I'm gonna give Glee a go.. I think its on skyone.. will do checks tomorrow!!
          Glee is awesome!

woooh!

For my 501st post and promotion, I shall bring a vid gift...

whilst doing the vid rounds, I saw this again.
          Congrats on 500
          sigpic
          Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
            Glee is awesome!
            Is it sad that I have both CDs on my ipod?

To keep this on topic I have Daniel/Vala vids on it too but think I need to update my collection if anyone has any suggestions of absolutely awesome vids.

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
              Australia, China and Malaysia. Funnnn. Glad to be back though. Got lots of mail to get through. School reports, convention photos (I adore my Claudia Black one to no end)... not happy to be getting back to school though.

I can't remember. It was just really metal-like. And yeah, she IS overused.
              Oh, I'm soo jealous of your travels, and con, and everything! Glad you had fun!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                Is it sad that I have both CDs on my ipod?
                Nope! Not at all!
                I have both cds, plus I went searching for all the songs that were missing. I'm like... Glee whipped. Whh Chhh.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Oh, I'm soo jealous of your travels, and con, and everything! Glad you had fun!
                Thanks Ever!

Comment

Nope! Not at all!
                  I have both cds, plus I went searching for all the songs that were missing. I'm like... Glee whipped. Whh Chhh.
                  Excellent! I'm trying to get my friends into it but haven't succeded......yet.

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Excellent! I'm trying to get my friends into it but haven't succeded......yet.
                    Aw. Everyone at school is into it like major. Including my history teacher. Funny that.

BTW - I see you're from Melbourne! Did you go to that big stargate convention?

Comment

Aw. Everyone at school is into it like major. Including my history teacher. Funny that.

BTW - I see you're from Melbourne! Did you go to that big stargate convention?
                      I wanted to but my boss wouldn't give me the day off!! ARGH I was spitting you have no idea! I mean it was Claudia...and Ben...and RDA!

Nothing will stop me from going to the Supernatural con though!

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I wanted to but my boss wouldn't give me the day off!! ARGH I was spitting you have no idea! I mean it was Claudia...and Ben...and RDA!

Nothing will stop me from going to the Supernatural con though!
                        Aww... that sucks. If it helps at all... the organization was terrible because of the cyclone.

Go see Amanda in December!

Comment

Aww... that sucks. If it helps at all... the organization was terrible because of the cyclone.

Go see Amanda in December!
                          Maybe helps a tiny bit. Yeah I saw that AManda's coming so might have to go. Never been to a con so it will be interesting.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Maybe helps a tiny bit. Yeah I saw that AManda's coming so might have to go. Never been to a con so it will be interesting.
                            It was actually really bad. Some people still haven't gotten their photo ops. AND there was a no hugging rule.

You've never been? Oh gosh, you are going to have a blaaaast!

Comment

It was actually really bad. Some people still haven't gotten their photo ops. AND there was a no hugging rule.

You've never been? Oh gosh, you are going to have a blaaaast!
                              Alright that sucks, no photos yet?

Yeah here's hoping, actually would love to go to comic con one year its on the ever expanding list I've been building of where I want to travel next year

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Congrats of 500 Space!!

Alright that sucks, no photos yet?

Yeah here's hoping, actually would love to go to comic con one year its on the ever expanding list I've been building of where I want to travel next year
                                I'm going to Comic-Con this year (hopefully), but things keep coming up and now I fear I'm not going to be able to
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X