Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
    Much better. How are you? It's been a while.

Mag
    oh, oh... we are having a reunion today.... go to our regular place. About everyone has been there today. We have been waiting for your beautiful face sweetie. Nat is back too.... Woohooo
    sigpic
    Sig by Toomi

Comment

Mag... I found another one you like.

Falling Slowly

Edit: This one is too slow. Another one.

oh, oh..... I found another country one for you. And yes, Rascal Flatts

Every Day

The reunion has been so much fun all you guys. Sorry we missed some but we will do it again. Love you guys.
      Last edited by SundaySusans; 12 October 2009, 12:21 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
        Mag... I found another one you like.

Falling Slowly

Edit: This one is too slow. Another one.

oh, oh..... I found another country one for you. And yes, Rascal Flatts

Every Day

The reunion has been so much fun all you guys. Sorry we missed some but we will do it again. Love you guys.
        Love Falling Slowly. Watching Dancing with the Stars. Shoot me. Night night.

Mag

Comment

Just in case there's someone here that hasn't seen these yet.

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1666/index.html

And as I've just discovered the one on 'Ascension' that he so subtly hinted at is right beside the one on the 'Ancients'(and personally I want to hear the one where he rants on about 'non-interference in the affairs of lowers.')

There is another on this ribbon on 'Hyperspace'...just roll your mouse over the frames until you see it. To get to the first one you need to click on the right hand arrow...it's on 'the stargate'. If you don't recognize these, they are training videos that we got glimpses of at the beginning of 'Universe'

Am personally loving these....they seem to make the topic completely real...aside from Daniel's typical wry/snarky delivery they seem like normal training videos.

And I love that in the Ascension one he's feeding his fish,lolololololol

However sadly there doesn't appear to be any sign of a ring on his hand...not that any of us *actually* expected there to be but I figured if they can unobtrusively put a ring on McKay's finger in EOTG then they could do the same for Daniel...but alas.....
          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
            Just in case there's someone here that hasn't seen these yet.

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1666/index.html

And as I've just discovered the one on 'Ascension' that he so subtly hinted at is right beside the one on the 'Ancients'(and personally I want to hear the one where he rants on about 'non-interference in the affairs of lowers.')

There is another on this ribbon on 'Hyperspace'...just roll your mouse over the frames until you see it. To get to the first one you need to click on the right hand arrow...it's on 'the stargate'. If you don't recognize these, they are training videos that we got glimpses of at the beginning of 'Universe'

Am personally loving these....they seem to make the topic completely real...aside from Daniel's typical wry/snarky delivery they seem like normal training videos.

And I love that in the Ascension one he's feeding his fish,lolololololol

However sadly there doesn't appear to be any sign of a ring on his hand...not that any of us *actually* expected there to be but I figured if they can unobtrusively put a ring on McKay's finger in EOTG then they could do the same for Daniel...but alas.....
            Cool! Thanks for the link!

And SGA OT
            Spoiler:
            *cries* They put a ring on McKay's finger in EatG? Nooooooo!

Sorry to any of my McKellerite friends!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

aren't those jonas' fish? the ones he asked Daniel to take care of? just a little idea here....

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                aren't those jonas' fish? the ones he asked Daniel to take care of? just a little idea here....
                Well just given the length of time since Jonas was on Earth I doubt his fish would still be alive.
                But it's also always been implied that Daniel keeps fish too...SPACE just aired the S1 episode where Daniel is taken by the 'fish' guy and during the scene in Daniel's loft, Sam is looking at a fish tank....so I guess both guys kept fish.

(quick, someone needs to remind me of my other fictional obligations and that I'd be absolutely insane to sign up for the Fruitcake Exchange...)
                sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Well just given the length of time since Jonas was on Earth I doubt his fish would still be alive.
                  But it's also always been implied that Daniel keeps fish too...SPACE just aired the S1 episode where Daniel is taken by the 'fish' guy and during the scene in Daniel's loft, Sam is looking at a fish tank....so I guess both guys kept fish.

(quick, someone needs to remind me of my other fictional obligations and that I'd be absolutely insane to sign up for the Fruitcake Exchange...)
                  Fictional obligations? Hmmm?
                  sigpic

Comment

maybe the fish had babies...they could be the great great grandguppies of jonas' fish!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Cool! Thanks for the link!

And SGA OT
                      Spoiler:
                      *cries* They put a ring on McKay's finger in EatG? Nooooooo!

Sorry to any of my McKellerite friends!
                      I think you have selective memory, my friend... I mentioned that not too long ago ... no... Wait...

There was a ring on his finger in EatG?.... There was in Vegas, but in EatG? Dammit, now I need to go check the episode, and I don't have it! *cries*

Annnywho, long time no see, everyone. Sorry, been a busy couple of days... pipes are backed up... was baby sitting for my cousin... Had another cousin over for a few days- and managed to get her hooked on Dr Who while she was here... her mother is going to kill me (she hates anything scifi... thanks largely to my dad making her watch Star Wars multiple times a day as a child)- and one of my kitties is sick... Poor thing has pneumonia, we think. Vet said a daily injection of penicillin should help... Though now mama's agreed to let them become inside cats- mostly- so some good's come of it...

Are there any other vid makers in the thread anymore, besides me? 'Cause I'm workin on a video for DW right now, with a song that I actually would like to see done for D/V, but as I don't have my SG1 anymore...

Song is "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga. Not a serious video, just something fun, for all the times Vala's followed Daniel around...
                      Spoiler:
                      (bolded parts could be removed)
                      We are the crowd, we're c-comin' out
                      Got my flash on it's true
                      Need that picture of you
                      It's so magical
                      We'd be so fantastico

Leather and jeans
                      Garage glamorous
                      Not sure what it means
                      But this photo of us, it don't have a price
                      Ready for those flashing lights
                      'Cause you know that baby, I

[chorus]
                      I'm your biggest fan
                      I'll follow you until you love me
                      Papa-paparazzi
                      Baby there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be your
                      Papa-paparazzi
                      Promise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mine
                      Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me
                      Papa-paparazzi

I'll be your girl, backstage at your show,
                      Velvet ropes and guitars, yeah 'cause you're my rockstar,
                      In between the sets, eyeliner and cigarettes

Shadow is burnt, yellow dance and we turn
                      My lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry
                      It don't have a price
                      Lovin you is cherry pie
                      'Cause you know that baby I

[chorus]

there's more to it, but those bits could be removed as well...

Oh, another is "About You Now"...

Spoiler:

It was so easy that night
                      I should have been strong, yeah I lied
                      Nobody gets me like you

I know everything changes, all the cities and faces
                      But I know how I feel about you

Can we bring yesterday back around
                      'Cause I know how I feel about you know
                      I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down
                      But I know how I feel about you now

All that it takes, one more chance
                      Don't let our last kiss be our last
                      Give me tonight, and I'll show you

I know everything changes
                      I don't care where it takes us
                      'Cause I know how I feel about you

'Cause I know how I feel about you now

Not a day passed me by, not a day passed me by
                      When I don't think about you
                      And there's no movin on, 'cause I know you're the one
                      And I can't be without you

Not actually the whole song, though you'd think it was, looking on YT... Just about everyone cuts out the exact same parts, and thus you're left with the above.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                        I think you have selective memory, my friend... I mentioned that not too long ago ... no... Wait...

There was a ring on his finger in EatG?.... There was in Vegas, but in EatG? Dammit, now I need to go check the episode, and I don't have it! *cries*

Annnywho, long time no see, everyone. Sorry, been a busy couple of days... pipes are backed up... was baby sitting for my cousin... Had another cousin over for a few days- and managed to get her hooked on Dr Who while she was here... her mother is going to kill me (she hates anything scifi... thanks largely to my dad making her watch Star Wars multiple times a day as a child)- and one of my kitties is sick... Poor thing has pneumonia, we think. Vet said a daily injection of penicillin should help... Though now mama's agreed to let them become inside cats- mostly- so some good's come of it...

Are there any other vid makers in the thread anymore, besides me? 'Cause I'm workin on a video for DW right now, with a song that I actually would like to see done for D/V, but as I don't have my SG1 anymore...

Song is "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga. Not a serious video, just something fun, for all the times Vala's followed Daniel around...
                        Spoiler:
                        Need that picture of you
                        It's so magical
                        We'd be so fantastico

Leather and jeans
                        Garage glamorous
                        Not sure what it means

[chorus]
                        I'm your biggest fan
                        Papa-paparazzi
                        Papa-paparazzi
                        Papa-paparazzi

It don't have a price
                        Lovin you is cherry pie

[chorus]

Spoiler:

Nobody gets me like you

Not actually the whole song, though you'd think it was, looking on YT... Just about everyone cuts out the exact same parts, and thus you're left with the above.
                        The only other vidder around that I know of is Tonttu. There have been others but they haven't been in the Oven for a while.

And the whole ring thing could just be me in denial.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          The only other vidder around that I know of is Tonttu. There have been others but they haven't been in the Oven for a while.

And the whole ring thing could just be me in denial.
                          Well, if he's not opposed to using happy bouncy songs like those.... Preferably with a lot of flash (gods know, my own Paparazzi vid is turning out to be seizure inducing like whoa).

Haha, denial, it's a powerful thing. Just ask Daniel.

Though... might someone have some McKay screenshots from EatG? 'Cause now I gotta see if there's a ring there XD

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Need that picture of you
                            It's so magical
                            We'd be so fantastico

Leather and jeans
                            Garage glamorous
                            Not sure what it means

[chorus]
                            I'm your biggest fan
                            Papa-paparazzi
                            Papa-paparazzi
                            Papa-paparazzi

It don't have a price
                            Lovin you is cherry pie

[chorus]

Spoiler:

Nobody gets me like you

Kelly, that song is a perfect choice for Vala's pursuit of Daniel.

Oh, I just listened to your video that you know I love.

Cold

Woohoo, Kelly videos.

Edit: Nobody remembers I made that one video. hehe. I know they took the song down on Youtube so I put it somewhere else but can't remember the name of the place. It started with D...... Maybe I have the site listed on my LJ somewhere. I might try and find it on the harddrive and put it somewhere I can remember. hehe. It was a Faith Hill song. hm? something about love and all.
                            Last edited by SundaySusans; 14 October 2009, 02:54 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Toomi

Comment

Well, if he's not opposed to using happy bouncy songs like those.... Preferably with a lot of flash (gods know, my own Paparazzi vid is turning out to be seizure inducing like whoa).

Haha, denial, it's a powerful thing. Just ask Daniel.

Though... might someone have some McKay screenshots from EatG? 'Cause now I gotta see if there's a ring there XD
                              No, no Kelly...if you're sure it was Vegas and not EatG where McKay had a ring on his finger then you are probably correct and I'm wrong...see 1)I'm not a big enough fan of SGA to be interested in going looking online for anything except the episodes of S5 that Daniel was in and 2)SPACE(Canada)hasn't shown S5 yet...and from what's implied at their website aren't going to be showing S5 any time soon. So I can pretty much guarantee that if you're sure it was Vegas and not EatG, then you're probably correct...so don't go frantically looking for caps of EatG looking for a ring because I've never seen the episode...I was using info(and apparently I read it wrong) I came across someplace else.
                              sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Kelly, that song is a perfect choice for Vala's pursuit of Daniel.

Oh, I just listened to your video that you know I love.

Cold

Woohoo, Kelly videos.
                                Haha, well, at least I know I still have my talent for picking music. It's just, the talent decided to stop working for SG-1, hence why I haven't rushed off to redownload all my stuff... I wouldn't have even though of Paparazzi if I hadn't been already working on a video for it.

Haha, god... Those were my moviemaker vids... they were horrible XD I look back on my old work now and wonder what the hell was wrong with me when I did them...

Edit: Nobody remembers I made that one video. hehe. I know they took the song down on Youtube so I put it somewhere else but can't remember the name of the place. It started with D...... Maybe I have the site listed on my LJ somewhere. I might try and find it on the harddrive and put it somewhere I can remember. hehe. It was a Faith Hill song. hm? something about love and all.
                                Faith Hill would explain why I don't remember it =P

No, no Kelly...if you're sure it was Vegas and not EatG where McKay had a ring on his finger then you are probably correct and I'm wrong...see 1)I'm not a big enough fan of SGA to be interested in going looking online for anything except the episodes of S5 that Daniel was in and 2)SPACE(Canada)hasn't shown S5 yet...and from what's implied at their website aren't going to be showing S5 any time soon. So I can pretty much guarantee that if you're sure it was Vegas and not EatG, then you're probably correct...so don't go frantically looking for caps of EatG looking for a ring because I've never seen the episode...I was using info(and apparently I read it wrong) I came across someplace else.
                                Haha, alright then.

Yeah, he was wearing a ring in Vegas... They got away with that, because it was an alternate reality (kinda like they got away with Jack and Sam in SG-1 because of all the alternate realities...)... Somehow, I doubt they'd have done something so... commitment-like in an episode that was about the main reality... Why? Because the writers have serious serious commitment issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X