Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    It's injected with broth and you wrap it tightly in foil.... moist and delish every time. *cooks the easy way from time to time!*
    Making me feel hungry. Ah well, whatever you do, Happy Thanksgiving weekend to our Canadian bretheren.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
      Never did understand the exchange business. Shouldn't you be basting a turkey or something.

Mag
      haha what's not to understand? it's secret santa's but on the internet with DV themed presents. you make something for something and then you receive something from someone else. its for christmas

and no basting for me, im a university student for gods sake, im eating macaroni and cheese out of pot and drinking a pint of orange juice while writing an essay on the quiet revolution in quebec!
      thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at my parent's place. cooked by someone who is not me
      My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        *peeks* OMG! It looks scary! *takes a deep breath* *plunges in* Ok! I think I talked myself into it.
        it's not i promise it will be fun!!!! and YAY
        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

so it's turkey day for the canadians eh?
          no talking turkey here for a month and a half... then will come the fun!

Comment

How does that work, does it slap grease all over itself.

Mag
            ROTFLMAO.... that is so funny Mag.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you all.

Video: I was catching up on the new show Glee last night and the were singing this song from Queen. It is always one of my favorite Daniel and Vala videos.

Somebody to Love
            sigpic
            Sig by Toomi

Comment

oh does that turn back the clock!

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post

Video: I was catching up on the new show Glee last night and the were singing this song from Queen. It is always one of my favorite Daniel and Vala videos.

Somebody to Love
                You watch Glee? THAT IS AWESOME. Another gleek in the community! Wooh! xD

Me thinks that is an awesome video.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                  oh does that turn back the clock!
                  Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                  You watch Glee? THAT IS AWESOME. Another gleek in the community! Wooh! xD

Me thinks that is an awesome video.
                  *waves* Rac and Zoe. I think this is going to remain one of the best D/V videos because the song will not go out of style. It is a classic that seems to reappear over and over. It was used in Ella Enchanted too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV6TYWuQ7rM

Zoe, Glee is awsome. Such an exaggeration of High School. So hilarious. Here is the video of Somebody to Love piece from Glee. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pwV6YBZzP4
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Toomi

Comment

*Waves* Hey Susan!

Yeah I saw that! Hehehe. Ella Enchanted.
                    "This is a story of Ella of Frell..."
                    Just the funniest thing ever.

I love Glee! The musical talent is amazing. And it's definitely an exaggeration. But it's so fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                      *Waves* Hey Susan!

Yeah I saw that! Hehehe. Ella Enchanted.
                      "This is a story of Ella of Frell..."
                      Just the funniest thing ever.

I love Glee! The musical talent is amazing. And it's definitely an exaggeration. But it's so fun to watch!
                      oh,oh... Musical talent.... didn't you love the one with Kristin Chenowith. She has been one of my favorite broadway actresses since her portrayal of Glinda. That reminds me of another video. This one by Kat, ChristianGateFan. One of my favorite Vala videos.

Defying Gravity
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Toomi

Comment

Somebody to Love
                        Oh! I discovered Queen back when Highlander came out! Best sound track ever!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                          haha what's not to understand? it's secret santa's but on the internet with DV themed presents. you make something for something and then you receive something from someone else. its for christmas

and no basting for me, im a university student for gods sake, im eating macaroni and cheese out of pot and drinking a pint of orange juice while writing an essay on the quiet revolution in quebec!
                          thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at my parent's place. cooked by someone who is not me
                          I understand the principle but since I couldn't use anybody elses icons etc. it's like a one way Secret Santa trip. Did you not pick up any recipies in France????? I am distraught you are still eating Mac and Cheese.

Hello, Sue. You are easily amused grasshopper. Never did like Queen very much, liked a few odd songs not their anthems.

Hope you are out of the kitchen and enjoying the day LC.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Oh! I discovered Queen back when Highlander came out! Best sound track ever!
                            Mis, Highlander too? Wow, that song will live forever as much as people have used in in every decade. Of course how could Queen not go on... they are wonderful.

Video Rec: This one isn't an older one but one of Maggie's favorites. It is funny how certain videos remind me of other Fruitcakes.

Crash and Burn
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Toomi

Comment

I understand the principle but since I couldn't use anybody elses icons etc. it's like a one way Secret Santa trip. Did you not pick up any recipies in France????? I am distraught you are still eating Mac and Cheese.

Hello, Sue. You are easily amused grasshopper. Never did like Queen very much, liked a few odd songs not their anthems.

Hope you are out of the kitchen and enjoying the day LC.

Mag
                              Mag!!!!!! We are here to same time. I'm going to find a Mag video you love. I'll add it here in an edit when I get it. WOOHOOO

oh, oh.... a Mag Video Rec:
                              Don't Mess With Me
                              Last edited by SundaySusans; 12 October 2009, 09:35 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Toomi

Comment

Mag!!!!!! We are here to same time. I'm going to find a Mag video you love. I'll add it here in an edit when I get it. WOOHOOO

oh, oh.... a Mag Video Rec:
                                Don't Mess With Me
                                Much better. How are you? It's been a while.

Mag

Comment

Working...
                                X