No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you do have some gou'ald gender... the queens are obviously female. Isis was a queen as was Egeria, Aumonet, and Hathor that we know of.

I loved how Ba'al harassed Osiris about being a woman now. The non-queen gou'alds have some disdain for human females obviously!

Comment

A fluffy one-shot for the oven today! Sleeping Arrangements enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        Ooh, yay! *runs off to read*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin

Comment

Originally posted by rac80 View Post
          a fluffy one-shot for the oven today! sleeping arrangements enjoy!
          yay!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          I Believe
          My FanFiction

Comment

you do have some gou'ald gender... the queens are obviously female. Isis was a queen as was Egeria, Aumonet, and Hathor that we know of.

I loved how Ba'al harassed Osiris about being a woman now. The non-queen gou'alds have some disdain for human females obviously!
            I think they're like an insect queen, though... They're producers, but not really FEMALE....

I think Hathor, and Egeria were the only real queens, of that lot... By queen, I mean producers of yet more snakes, not just Goa'uld that preferred female hosts.

When Apophis, or Osiris say Amounet, or Isis were their queens, it could very well be the equivalent of saying "wife" or "mate"- neither of which would be... godly enough for them to use-... Or I could be wrong in my interpretation. It wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Susans: I'd love to be watching some D/V episodes... but I fear I must continue to watch the episodes in order... Finished disk 4 of season 5 last night. Will prolly start on the last on friday...

Oh, I actually held the complete series set in my hands today.... Freller is heavy XD

Seriously though... my personal Holy Grail... first time I have ever seen that thing ANYWHERE around here. Alas, the 130$ being asked for it is a little out of my price range...

Comment

Yes, yes it has.

Yeah. rewatching from the beginning. I WAS rewatching from the start of season 10... then a bit over a week ago, my mom comes in, presumably bored with whatever she had been doing, and asks if I have ALL the series... Mumbled something about wanting to watch BSG over again, but knew I wouldn't want to.... Anyway, told her I had 'em all, dragged the whole collection down, and we've been watching ever since.... I left out telling her that I DO want to watch BSG . If I hadn't, I'd never have gotten her to even start SG-1.

Our progress has been slowed due to the fact that she's discovered a new videogame that she actually likes.... And now it's slowed even more, cuz my dad's home till friday, and when he's home, no one else gets use of the tv... EVER...

One a week? I couldn't do that. First time I watched them, I was watching half a season a day. When we first started this run, it was a disk or two a day... Now we're down to 1... Maybe less, depending on what time in the evening we start.

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans
                  *Waves to Everyone* *Hugs and Kisses*

Had to run here to tell everyone about the greatest Daniel and Vala Video I just saw over at YT. My favorite song and D/V

Daniel and Vala: On Fire

I adore Switchfooot.

Wow, after watching this for the .... time I have to rewatch some of the D/V episodes. Woohoo!!!!!
                  Amazing vid! It's so sweet! It fully convinced me to re-watch D/V eps aswell! I miss the love that is D/V..

Comment

The Seduction of Daniel jackson, Chapter 14 is posted and ready. Enjoy!!!

Comment

YAAAYYY! just posted my icons to the icontest on the dv community and now i get treats i like that!

Comment

*sqqqqquuueeeeeee*

Oh my word I loved that, I want more!!!! Now!!! *runs around in circles*

That one line so just sparked a plot bunny with me! Ahh!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                        YAAAYYY! just posted my icons to the icontest on the dv community and now i get treats i like that!
                        hehe!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yay! I'm lovin' all the fanfiction!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                              Afternoon all
                              Hello
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin

Comment

What's up in the oven this afternoon?... Aside from the fanfic talk

Not much up on my end. Just listening to my personal D/V music

Over half-done with the DLs, so I should have the vid footage I want soon

Comment

Working...
                                X