Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sixbeforelunch View Post
    Six is fine. Or if that's too Battlestar Galactica for you (not what I had in mind when I created the pen name, honest!), you can go with SBL. Or whatever works for you, I'm not picky.
    Ah *relived breath* I had the oh noes moment after I said it, cuz well, brain filter is soo off and it was only after I got the BSG reference, but whew!
    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      Ah *relived breath* I had the oh noes moment after I said it, cuz well, brain filter is soo off and it was only after I got the BSG reference, but whew!
      *g* No worries. A lot of people call me Six these days. I thought it was weird at first (not because of BSG, but because it reminded me of Blossom's friend--did anyone but me watch that show?), but I actually kind of like it now.

Comment

*g* No worries. A lot of people call me Six these days. I thought it was weird at first (not because of BSG, but because it reminded me of Blossom's friend--did anyone but me watch that show?), but I actually kind of like it now.
        *raises hand* I do, I do (remember Blossom, that is) hmm... maybe I should've whispered that instead of shouting it

Comment

Blossom! Six!! Woah!! Vinnie.. whatever his last name was! Dude, I haven't thought of that in so long : and also *slinks/clears throat*

DV RULEZ!!!
          banner by Stef

Comment

*peeks in*

Hello all. I've been lurking in this thread for a while, and finally decided to create an account for myself and say hi.

Hi! *g*

I figure the best way to introduce myself is with a list of my ten favorite D/V moments. Spoilery for all of season 10, including Unending. I'm not sure of that spoiler guidelines here, so I'll go ahead and use a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:
            1. The Memento Mori hug. Turned me into a shipper it did.
            2. THAT SCENE in Unending because it was raw and real and it hurt but then it put me right back together again at the end.
            3. The crying scene from the montage, also from Unending.
            4. "Where's my Daniel?" from Avalon.
            5. Vala sitting on Daniel's lap during The Shroud.
            6. Vala getting upset after Daniel downloads Merlin's consciousness in The Quest.
            7. Daniel telling Vala about Sha're in Counterstrike.
            8. Daniel holding Vala's body after she was burned in Avalon.
            9. Daniel and Vala in the briefing room during the conversation with Arkad in Talion. I love the looks they give each other in that scene.
            10. Daniel and Vala on the balcony at the end of The Pegasus Project.

Honorable mention: Daniel going to bat for Vala with Landry in Morpheus.

So, those are my favorite moments. I'm a huge D/V shipper and I love the two of them to bits. Hopefully I can hang out here and have fun.

*wanders off to find herself an avatar for this board*
            Welcome to Ship sixbeforelunch!!!
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Six is fine. Or if that's too Battlestar Galactica for you (not what I had in mind when I created the pen name, honest!), you can go with SBL. Or whatever works for you, I'm not picky.
              LOL, Six works for me then. I contemplated it the "Six" thing, really I did, but I don't know BSG nearly well enough to crack jokes about it
              Although then I wondered where Fifth was from SG-1...
              Edit: yes, I know I'm a loony.
              Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Just because I can.=)
                sigpic
                thanks Stef
                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post

Just because I can.=)
                  Squee! So cute!

Comment

*peeks in*

Hello all. I've been lurking in this thread for a while, and finally decided to create an account for myself and say hi.

Hi! *g*

I figure the best way to introduce myself is with a list of my ten favorite D/V moments. Spoilery for all of season 10, including Unending. I'm not sure of that spoiler guidelines here, so I'll go ahead and use a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:
                    1. The Memento Mori hug. Turned me into a shipper it did.
                    2. THAT SCENE in Unending because it was raw and real and it hurt but then it put me right back together again at the end.
                    3. The crying scene from the montage, also from Unending.
                    4. "Where's my Daniel?" from Avalon.
                    5. Vala sitting on Daniel's lap during The Shroud.
                    6. Vala getting upset after Daniel downloads Merlin's consciousness in The Quest.
                    7. Daniel telling Vala about Sha're in Counterstrike.
                    8. Daniel holding Vala's body after she was burned in Avalon.
                    9. Daniel and Vala in the briefing room during the conversation with Arkad in Talion. I love the looks they give each other in that scene.
                    10. Daniel and Vala on the balcony at the end of The Pegasus Project.

Honorable mention: Daniel going to bat for Vala with Landry in Morpheus.

So, those are my favorite moments. I'm a huge D/V shipper and I love the two of them to bits. Hopefully I can hang out here and have fun.

*wanders off to find herself an avatar for this board*
                    Welcome to the thread Six

Yeah I got the BSG reference so cool.

Guys its been ages since there's been a post come on is anyone lurking out there?

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

WOW I post since 6am?? That must be a new record. Well i'm off to watch SGA and then I'll be back *waves*
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Good morning Fruitcakes!!

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Afternoon Wendy!! How are you hun?

banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

Hiya Isa!! *tacklehugs* I am doing alright. Not feeling the greatest but it isn't going to stop me from playing today. How are you? We miss you in the Lounge!

sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              Hiya Isa!! *tacklehugs* I am doing alright. Not feeling the greatest but it isn't going to stop me from playing today. How are you? We miss you in the Lounge!

Hee! *bounces and hugs back* Yes, play.. plaaayy *twiddles fingers* I know! I've been missing the Lounge too. Maybe I should slip in there later... hmmm... *ponders*

banner by Stef

Comment

[ newbie ] What's the Lounge? [ /newbie ]

Comment

Working...
                                X