Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    Yes if you make icons for this challenge
    Once I cool off and rehydrate some I'll be getting some inspiration. It's over 100 F here.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Pimping my fic! Haven't written one in a while, but here ya go!
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5213923/1/

Hahha.

Comment

Here's chapter 10 of the Seduction of Daniel Jackson - it's a transition chapter, not as interesting as the previous few, but needs to be there. enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          Here's chapter 10 of the Seduction of Daniel Jackson - it's a transition chapter, not as interesting as the previous few, but needs to be there. enjoy!
          Off and reading!
          sigpic

Comment

Yay. I was starting to get impatient I started reading it again at the weekend. I am loving this fic.
            sigpic
            I Believe
            My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
              Pimping my fic! Haven't written one in a while, but here ya go!
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5213923/1/

Hahha.
              read it & i love it

woohooo finally off to read!!

Comment

the next few chapters have a bit more "action" in them... more angst and Daniel might get his azz kicked again. we shall see.....

Comment

Amanda! Just so you know, this weeks icons are kicking my butt! I don't do angst very well and there wasn't a lot of fluff in Beachhead.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Amanda! Just so you know, this weeks icons are kicking my butt! I don't do angst very well and there wasn't a lot of fluff in Beachhead.
                    Do your best But their standing together, that's fluff!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

hello fruitcakes i'm passing by to share with you my newest D/V walli i hope you like it ... snurch if you want...credit is not necessary

*hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Rachel! That's cool!

Amanda, just got done with 4 icons. Uploading them soonest. That's two you owe me! You're off the hook for the next one though as I'll be on vacation.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                          hello fruitcakes i'm passing by to share with you my newest D/V walli i hope you like it ... snurch if you want...credit is not necessary

*hugs*

[URL=http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ties.jpg]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3669/ties.th.jpg/URL]
                          So pretty!!!
                          Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Rachel! That's cool!

Amanda, just got done with 4 icons. Uploading them soonest. That's two you owe me! You're off the hook for the next one though as I'll be on vacation.
                          I'll be waiting for them And I'll try to make time to work on those two fics

Edit- Everlovin just wanted to let you know the links work fine
                          Last edited by Regularamanda; 14 July 2009, 06:59 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yay!

sigpic

Comment

the next few chapters have a bit more "action" in them... more angst and Daniel might get his azz kicked again. we shall see.....
                              wohoo danny gets his ass kicked hehe

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post

*hugs*

rachel, its soooo beautiful! i've put it as my new desktop

Comment

oooooo can't wait. The suspense is a killer!
                                sigpic
                                I Believe
                                My FanFiction

Comment

Working...
                                X