Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hi. I'm new here.

I'm glad there is a thread on Daniel and Vala. I love the sparkling chemistry between them.
      They were my main ship on the show.

I love the caps posted.

Comment

Originally posted by bklynscififan View Post
        Hi. I'm new here.

I'm glad there is a thread on Daniel and Vala. I love the sparkling chemistry between them.

I love the caps posted.
        Welcome they are mine too
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hi. I'm new here.

I love the caps posted.
          welcome to the oven! (thats what we call this thread here )

Comment

hi. I'm new here.

I'm glad there is a thread on daniel and vala. I love the sparkling chemistry between them.

I love the caps posted.
            big welcome and shippy hugs
            sigpic
            I Believe
            My FanFiction

Comment

Hi. I'm new here.

I love the caps posted.
              Welcome to the Oven!

Come back and have lots of fun!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

I know Vala won't be in the next movie, but I hope she is in the future movies if they make more.

In her absence for the next movie, I hope Daniel mentions her like they still have a thing going on.

Comment

Oh, I definitely plan to be looking for rings, plausible explainations for her absense - I like LC's idea - etc.

I so hope we get an SG-4 for Vala to be in!
                  sigpic

Comment

here is a new chapter for memento Chapter 10. enjoy! for those waiting for seduction... maybe by mon or tues.... it's giving me fits right now.

welcome to all the newbies!

Comment

Yay! Rach has fic! *runs off to read*
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok I need input from my fellow friuitcakes. Vala is mad as heck at Daniel, they are beginning a relationship but she is jealous -- does she hit him or throw stuff at him? I dunno if we would get another prometheus unbound fight or a food-fight situation. what do you all think?

Comment

hi guys just thought id pop in with the link for my new vid as its dan/vala/adria =d hope you enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mh_dSze3o4

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            Ok I need input from my fellow friuitcakes. Vala is mad as heck at Daniel, they are beginning a relationship but she is jealous -- does she hit him or throw stuff at him? I dunno if we would get another prometheus unbound fight or a food-fight situation. what do you all think?
                            Both! I'm also seeing a bit of a fist fight from her if he dares get too close.

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                            hi guys just thought id pop in with the link for my new vid as its dan/vala/adria =d hope you enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mh_dSze3o4
                            Perkin!! How's it going? Haven't seen you in forever! *goes off to see the vid*
                            sigpic

Comment

im good thanks, got a little bit sidetracked watching the legend of the seeker! its soooo good. And atm I am super happy and can't sleep as im going to the london film and comic con tomorrow and Micheal Shanks and Jewel Staite are going to be there!

Comment

oh lovely lovely vid as always perkin. have a wonderful time at the con. lucky you!

Comment

Working...
                                X