X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some SG fans who are not scifi fans

I am not one of them but they do exist sigh I miss D&V
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      sigh I miss D&V

<sigh>...so do I Erika.
      On a more cheery note...I *think*(fingers crossed) I'll be posting the next chapter of "best" by the weekend...after what?...6 weeks...well I did warn this one could take a while...and I was right...it's been a struggle...because of course it's a struggle for DV to get through this loss.
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
        <sigh>...so do I Erika.
        On a more cheery note...I *think*(fingers crossed) I'll be posting the next chapter of "best" by the weekend...after what?...6 weeks...well I did warn this one could take a while...and I was right...it's been a struggle...because of course it's a struggle for DV to get through this loss.
        Yay more fic! Looking forward to it. Maybe after Saturday though. That's my anniversary. I won't be on the computer.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Teehee! Can't wait for the next chapter LC!

Oooh. Hey guys, spare claudia a vote here? Voote.Com

That's not exactly her best picture ... *shrugs* But she still deserves a good placing, right?

Comment

Voted! Claudia's at 2nd place!!
            sigpic

Comment

wow, and amanda tapping didnt make the top 5... yet (waiting for all the SG guys to start login on)

sig by DJgirl

Comment

I voted and now Claudia is 1st
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  I voted and now Claudia is 1st
                  Yay!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Yay!!!
                    OMG thats funny! I have the giggles now! Thanks. So what is everyones favorite Vala and Dr. Jackson moment!

I really love the moment in "Line in the Sand." Where Daniel is telling Vala to do the right thing and he is talking to her nicely and she has a small response where she listens to him and reall hears his words. Then in the next scene shes in jail!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                    Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Yippeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
                        OMG thats funny! I have the giggles now! Thanks. So what is everyones favorite Vala and Dr. Jackson moment!

I really love the moment in "Line in the Sand." Where Daniel is telling Vala to do the right thing and he is talking to her nicely and she has a small response where she listens to him and reall hears his words. Then in the next scene shes in jail!
                        Ahahahha! And then in jail he's like "Trust me" and she gasps and turns her back on him! xD

I think that's what happened...that's off the top of my head.

Comment

My favorite Daniel/Vala moment is in Flesh and Blood.... they are in a young Adria''s room, Daniel has just zatted Adria and Tomin and Daniel helps the injured Vala up, she says "forget me, take Adria" and I love the way he answered "yeah like that's going to happen." that says it all for me, he is going to take care of Vala first. love that lil' moment! it is tied with the end of Memeto Mori.... Vala and Daniel in the warehouse...*insert shippy sigh* oh yeah great moments. For comedy I love Avalaon her comments about the gene pool of earth and "where's my Daniel?". the look on Daniel's face! classic!

Comment

voted for Claudia
                            shes still number 1!! yaaaay
                            love the smilies, they're awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                              My favorite Daniel/Vala moment is in Flesh and Blood.... they are in a young Adria''s room, Daniel has just zatted Adria and Tomin and Daniel helps the injured Vala up, she says "forget me, take Adria" and I love the way he answered "yeah like that's going to happen." that says it all for me, he is going to take care of Vala first. love that lil' moment! it is tied with the end of Memeto Mori.... Vala and Daniel in the warehouse...*insert shippy sigh* oh yeah great moments. For comedy I love Avalaon her comments about the gene pool of earth and "where's my Daniel?". the look on Daniel's face! classic!
                              Geez, there are so many wonderful shippy moments to choose from it's hard to choose a favorite! I'd probably have to go with the warehouse scene in Memento Mori, though. It never fails to make me cry!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin

Comment

Originally posted by LKS358 View Post
                                Geez, there are so many wonderful shippy moments to choose from it's hard to choose a favorite! I'd probably have to go with the warehouse scene in Memento Mori, though. It never fails to make me cry!
                                I just love the way he holds her in that...can't tell who is clinging tighter....
                                my favorite siggie (made for me by everlovin) memorializes that moment:

it's just lovely!

Comment

Working...
                                X