No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I haven't been here all day 'Cakes, but I been busy...making heart cookies and getting my act together for the weekend....my husband and I are 'playing' at a B&B overnight for V-day and I've been tending to personal stuff and getting my clothes together etc.
    I strongly doubt I'll be around much between now and Monday...probably not much on Monday either...so have a lovely weekend all.
    Catch ya'll next week.
    LC
    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
      Sorry I haven't been here all day 'Cakes, but I been busy...making heart cookies and getting my act together for the weekend....my husband and I are 'playing' at a B&B overnight for V-day and I've been tending to personal stuff and getting my clothes together etc.
      I strongly doubt I'll be around much between now and Monday...probably not much on Monday either...so have a lovely weekend all.
      Catch ya'll next week.
      LC
      Not fair! I gotta leave hubby alone with two of the kids and take one off to camp for the weekend!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
        Catch ya'll next week.
        LC
        Very nice. Enjoy your weekend

I plan on being matchmaker for two of my friends whilst being single myself. I'll just have to have some dreams about Daniel I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
          That is a great Team video Pip made. She does such amazing work.

*waves to CaramelMonkey* You made it here to the Oven from LJ. Woohoo. I'm Ringgoldgate. I write poems there. Yeap. hehe.
          Yes! I think you've told me that.

Hello! Nice to see a familiar face here.

Oh! And happy V-Day everyone! It's already V-Day over here...so...yeah. I might be a little early for some of you.

Comment

happy valentine's day fruitcakes

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
              happy valentine's day fruitcakes
              yes, happy valentines day!!! let's hope our favorite couple is having some fun
              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                yes, happy valentines day!!! let's hope our favorite couple is having some fun

I'm gonna go on a fic craze over at the 'Month of Love' challenge over at LJ! So many goodies, so little time.

Comment

*pokes thread*

Where's everyone? Overdosed on chocolate from yesterday??? Anyhoo.... I'm desperatly attempting to figure out photoshop... yet again. But I have an issue.... since my computer crash i have no D/V pics. Can you folks kindly toss some out so I can snurch???? I promise to bring whatever results I get back here for criticism and pointers....

Pwease? Pwetty pwetty pwease?
                  sigpic

Comment

I wrote a Daniel/Vala ficlet for a wedding vows prompt I saw somewhere a while back...when it hit me that the "normal" ones won't work for our couple. So here it is: Let No Normal Death Do Them Part (PG, ~550 words) (Also at FF.net if you prefer.)

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

too cute!!
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Ok... first attempt at something DV....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                          I wrote a Daniel/Vala ficlet for a wedding vows prompt I saw somewhere a while back...when it hit me that the "normal" ones won't work for our couple. So here it is: Let No Normal Death Do Them Part (PG, ~550 words) (Also at FF.net if you prefer.)
                          I think I prefer this version, its much more fitting for them both

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                          Ok... first attempt at something DV....

It's lovely, I like your choice of words

Comment

cute and charming story...now I am seeing what else you have written ....

you know SOMEDAY i will learn to type!

Comment

Originally posted by TishTash View Post
                              I think I prefer this version, its much more fitting for them both
                              Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                              cute and charming story...now I am seeing what else you have written ....
                              Thank you!

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Very cute!

Oh! I wrote one too. For the said "Month of Love" challenge. It's a wee bit rushed because ...it's a long story. But please let me know what you think anyway!

HERE(at FF.net) or HERE. (at my LJ)

Comment

Working...
                                X