Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Video Break:

Here is one of our Private videos on FruitcakesAnonymous so you have to sign-in to watch. The password is the creator of this thread.

The Look

Check out some of the private playlist while you are checked into the site..

Rec some you like for others to watch.
    Er, well I liked The Look but the titles of the others seemed a bit bizarre.

Mag.

I'm guessing not DV.

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
      did i just get conscripted to write tags to an audio book i haven't heard yet? I feel so used. or possibly loved? probably both.
      Dude, I totally wouldn't have drafted you if I didn't respect and love you as a writer

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*pouting*(which is really something because I DON'T pout,lol)...anyway I'm trying to add the link to my author page at 'alldaniel'(figure if I'm gonna have the 'bluemoon' icon there I should probably also have the link to the fic too...I'm so brilliant) but I don't want the actual full address, I just want clickable line to read 'my fiction'....AND I thought I had it figured out, BUT alas I was wrong(one of those rare instances when I'm not brilliant))...could one of my good friends here, help me...please(batting eyelashes)
        LC
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Dude, I totally wouldn't have drafted you if I didn't respect and love you as a writer

-Stef
          awwww *hugs* that's sweet thank you

random:
          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

awwww *hugs* that's sweet thank you
            You're welcome...so you're gonna write it, right?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You're welcome...so you're gonna write it, right?

-Stef
              lol we'll see darlin - i was thinking i might take a stab at (a) something that isn't a tag or (b) something for the movies next but i could add option (c) as something for Shell Game I suppose (which would make option (d) the possibility of me writing something totally original that isn't stargate related - an idea that i've been bouncing around in my head for awhile so we'll see how that goes)

random:

Comment

lol we'll see darlin - i was thinking i might take a stab at (a) something that isn't a tag or (b) something for the movies next but i could add option (c) as something for Shell Game I suppose (which would make option (d) the possibility of me writing something totally original that isn't stargate related - an idea that i've been bouncing around in my head for awhile so we'll see how that goes)
                So many options...so little attention span for me to read them in. Speaking of, I think I'm going to head on over to my multi-shipping LJ and read some of the fics posted there

As for a non-YT video I like: D/V/C-RAIN

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                  Oh snap Okay well we're still under you by about 30-35 cents

Good luck with your very last assignment!!!
                  YES!!! The hellish assignment is done!!!! I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm a little excited.

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                  Big Finish Productions is a company based in UK, not USA. How is Aussie dollar against the GBP? And the link is: http://www.bigfinish.com/13-Stargate-SG-1-Shell-Game
                  Its not so great 1 aussie dollar goes to .48 GB dollars. Oh well I will figure something out.....

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

What is the link for your LJ community?
                    http://community.livejournal.com/vala_ships/ (it's also in my sig under "Vala Multi-Shipper")

Like I said, I plan on doing a weekly round-up of all Vala-related ship vids I find each week over there...probably on Fridays

-Stef

Comment

So many options...so little attention span for me to read them in. Speaking of, I think I'm going to head on over to my multi-shipping LJ and read some of the fics posted there

As for a non-YT video I like: D/V/C-RAIN

-Stef
                      well i can try and keep everything i write short with you in mind darling

ooooh i love that vid!

Oh yeah Stef, That one is over at Daily Motion. I think I might have it dl'ed.

What is the link for your LJ community?

Edit: oh my, Claudia can make me cry. *tears*
                      ditto. no matter how many times i watch claudia in the same scenes (farscape mostly but MM and unending as well) she can always make me well up if not outright cry. amazingness. that is what she is.

Comment

Yean want to add on to the awesomeness of the d/v/c vid Stef, downloaded it straight away! Love Jet they are awesome.

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Ok... hurt me now... I mostly skimmed a few pages as there's so much to catch up on... but can someone explain this shell game thingy that everyone seems excited about?

Don't hurt too much, I'm motivated to write... lol. finally. Don't scare the muse.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                            Yean want to add on to the awesomeness of the d/v/c vid Stef, downloaded it straight away! Love Jet they are awesome.
                            Thanks I've loved that song for awhile, so it was nice to finally be able to use it for a vid. Whoa, I just had total deja vu as I wrote that. Weird.

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                            Ok... hurt me now... I mostly skimmed a few pages as there's so much to catch up on... but can someone explain this shell game thingy that everyone seems excited about?

Don't hurt too much, I'm motivated to write... lol. finally. Don't scare the muse.
                            Hey, Toomi! Haven't talked to you in a while! How have things been?

Well, "Shell Game" is basically an "audio drama" (kinda like a book on tape) that Claudia Black and Michael Shanks are voicing. It's a Vala-centric story featuring Daniel - supposedly taking place sometime after "The Pegasus Project." Really we're just all excited because it's pseudo episode that focuses entirely on Vala (and Daniel). I haven't heard it yet, but here's a little sneak preview of it online: SHELL GAME (this is also where you can order a copy). It's the closest we seem to be able to get for officially sanctioned shippiness Does that help?

Comment

Thanks I've loved that song for awhile, so it was nice to finally be able to use it for a vid. Whoa, I just had total deja vu as I wrote that. Weird.

Hey, Toomi! Haven't talked to you in a while! How have things been?

Well, "Shell Game" is basically an "audio drama" (kinda like a book on tape) that Claudia Black and Michael Shanks are voicing. It's a Vala-centric story featuring Daniel - supposedly taking place sometime after "The Pegasus Project." Really we're just all excited because it's pseudo episode that focuses entirely on Vala (and Daniel). I haven't heard it yet, but here's a little sneak preview of it online: SHELL GAME (this is also where you can order a copy). It's the closest we seem to be able to get for officially sanctioned shippiness Does that help?

Things have been rough... but getting better again. this doesn't seem to be my year. lol.

That sounds great!!!! I'll have to check it out later. I'm on a roll with the fic finally and don't want to disturb it. lol. How's things been here? Any new stuff/people?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                                Things have been rough... but getting better again. this doesn't seem to be my year. lol.

That sounds great!!!! I'll have to check it out later. I'm on a roll with the fic finally and don't want to disturb it. lol. How's things been here? Any new stuff/people?
                                Aw, well at least you're getting better. That's the good thing

Ooh, new fic. Anything of interest for the thread? You'll probably want to ask other people about the goings on in here...I've been a little in and out for various reasons so I might have missed some new faces that popped up

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X