Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    From what I can tell, you can download it right now The CD will take longer...but the download is available already. So you get on that and tell us about it No pressure though

-Stef
    Your brave Stef. I got a swoop past by the author and talked to in capitals for the very thought of breech in security on Shell Game.

Mag

Nat I'm presuming it's the link further up on the page, Lady in Red has possession of a copy, so I'm presuming that didn't come in the post.
    Last edited by Magnecite; 01 June 2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

From what I can tell, you can download it right now
      -Stef
      The download is not available for EVERYBODY at the moment, just for these who pre-ordered/ordered the CD. The CD is more worth buying, 'cause it's gonna include also over 10 minutes long interview with Claudia. And the interviews are exclusive for CDs ONLY. Claudia ALWAYS gives really great and funny interviews, so it's really worth the money spent on CD.
      I suppose the download will be available for purchasing in the near future, but my advice is - get the CD.

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
        really? lol i didn't see the link for that! *hurries to get her hands on daddy's credit card* show me where to click stef
        I've never done it before....but I guess you would just go to the "add to cart" part of the Shell Game page. It asks for your mailing info then though...question, do you get the CD as well automatically when you order the download? Or is there a different price for the downloadable version vs. the CD version? It's all very confusing

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
        Your brave Stef. I got a swoop past by the author and talked to in capitals for the very thought of breech in security on Shell Game.
        Oh, I wasn't implying that Nat hand over a copy to us or anything...just tell us a few little tidbits about the characters or the story to wet our appetites...or a review of it or something. I'm a spoiler whore so really anything would make me happy. So far all I've seen are people saying "it's good" which doesn't exactly help sway me one way or the other. I want to buy it, but on the other hand I don't like to go into things blindly.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
          The download is not available for EVERYBODY at the moment, just for these who pre-ordered/ordered the CD. The CD is more worth buying, 'cause it's gonna include also over 10 minutes long interview with Claudia. And the interviews are exclusive for CDs ONLY. Claudia ALWAYS gives really great and funny interviews, so it's really worth the money spent on CD.
          I suppose the download will be available for purchasing in the near future, but my advice is - get the CD.
          you've convinced me to order the CD i think i can't get enough of my CB *swoons* i swear she makes me have to remind myself that i really do like boys. if i was a boy...*faints*

anywho. i'll probably order the CD then
          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

I've never done it before....but I guess you would just go to the "add to cart" part of the Shell Game page. It asks for your mailing info then though...question, do you get the CD as well automatically when you order the download? Or is there a different price for the downloadable version vs. the CD version? It's all very confusing

-Stef
            there is a different price for the other ones that offer download stef so i think that it works like itunes and you just pay for the file

but if i can get MORE CB - and get to listen to her voice for longer...i am so in *orders CD*

Comment

you've convinced me to order the CD i think i can't get enough of my CB *swoons* i swear she makes me have to remind myself that i really do like boys. if i was a boy...*faints*

anywho. i'll probably order the CD then
              Honestly, if CB and my beloved soul-mate Nathan Fillion were both to propose to me at this moment...I'd be hard-pressed to choose between the two That's how much I adore CB...so no worries, you're not alone in your girl!crush/love

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Oh, I wasn't implying that Nat hand over a copy to us or anything...just tell us a few little tidbits about the characters or the story to wet our appetites...or a review of it or something. I'm a spoiler whore so really anything would make me happy. So far all I've seen are people saying "it's good" which doesn't exactly help sway me one way or the other.
                -Stef
                Yes, that's sort of what I thought, I suppose it will be reviewed somewhere.
                Anyway LinRed liked it, couldn't tease any more from you could we LinR. Like, is Daniel in it for more than a paragraph, audio speaking. Is he defending her, similar to Powers That Be? Is it funny?

Mag

Comment

-Stef
                  Actually it's not confusing at all if you go and take a look at the previous releases - http://www.bigfinish.com/Stargate-SG-1-and-Atlantis

And no, you don't get the CD when ordering the download only. The price for download is slightly lower than for CD.

Comment

Good questions, Mag. I'd actually be interested in just knowing what the dynamic is like between the two. Is it like TPTB, *cringe* BH, CoT, or AoT?

-Stef

Comment

Yes, that's sort of what I thought, I suppose it will be reviewed somewhere.
                      Anyway LinRed liked it, couldn't tease any more from you could we LinR. Like, is Daniel in it for more than a paragraph, audio speaking. Is he defending her, similar to Powers That Be? Is it funny?

Mag
                      Oh yes, Daniel is for more than just a paragraph, much more

Comment

Good questions, Mag. I'd actually be interested in just knowing what the dynamic is like between the two. Is it like TPTB, *cringe* BH, CoT, or AoT?

-Stef
                        Definitely not BH.

Comment

Honestly, if CB and my beloved soul-mate Nathan Fillion were both to propose to me at this moment...I'd be hard-pressed to choose between the two That's how much I adore CB...so no worries, you're not alone in your girl!crush/love

-Stef
                          *comes out of CB induced daze*

...huh?

lol i'm heading out for awhile but i've left a little present for my fruitcakes at my LJ/ff.net

Ficlet!

LJ:Not Alone
                          FF.net:Not Alone

Comment

-Stef
                            I liked the dynamic in the Powers that Be and Pegasus Project, was it, when they were in Atlantis. Yeah, Beachhead was a bit off.

Mag

Come on LinR you don't have to tell us the plot, just the er flavour of it. So Daniel's in it a lot? And it's not Beachhead dynamic. Progress, progress. Is it animal or mineral. No stop it, someone else have a go. It sounds promising. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                              Definitely not BH.
                              Well, that's something

I liked the dynamic in the Powers that Be and Pegasus Project, was it, when they were in Atlantis. Yeah, Beachhead was a bit off.

Mag

Come on LinR you don't have to tell us the plot, just the er flavour of it. So Daniel's in it a lot? And it's not Beachhead dynamic. Progress, progress. Is it animal or mineral. No stop it, someone else have a go. It sounds promising. Thanks
                              I liked TPTB, and PP was fine. BH was, well...everyone knows my feelings on BH (and to a lesser extent CoT). As long as it's not the latter two I just mentioned we should be fine I wonder if there is any mention of other episodes...it's supposed to come after...PP, right?

LOL. It does feel a bit like 20 questions, no? Are they outside? Is it bigger than a breadbox?

lol i'm heading out for awhile but i've left a little present for my fruitcakes at my LJ/ff.net

Ficlet!

LJ:Not Alone
                              FF.net:Not Alone
                              You posted this on the Vala_Ships LJ, right? What? I love my shiny new community

-Stef

Comment

LOL. It does feel a bit like 20 questions, no? Are they outside? Is it bigger than a breadbox?

-Stef
                                Yes, they're outside. Oh, and the music is great for this one. Really building the mood.

Comment

Working...
                                X