No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Stef, Isa and Fluffy for responding to my fanfic posting trauma. Nice of you to join in scratching heads. Maybe I caught system on a bad day. Anyway, I'll know when I post next. Decided to get around to reading other peoples fanfic in a rare moment of humility. (Joking, honestly) Nice to see so much new stuff, before Xmas it was really slow. Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
      *waves at fruitcakes*

Hi all! Just stopped by to tell anyone interested in knowing that I've posted a new chapter for City of the Lost. It's a little dark and intense. Kinda PG13-y. But it will eventually lead to Devillishness, which can only be a good thing, right?

The City of the Lost-Ch 9
      @LJ
      @FF.NET

Any feedback would be wonderful...Or just read for fun That would make me happy too.

Hey Scarym1! Any new vids to share?
      already read and reviewed! If you haven't been reading this series kids you should it is pure unadulterated wickedness in the form of fic
      My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
        already read and reviewed! If you haven't been reading this series kids you should it is pure unadulterated wickedness in the form of fic
        *blushes* Aww.. thanks Nat.

This is why we get along so well. We just love gushing over each other's fic

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
          *blushes* Aww.. thanks Nat.

This is why we get along so well. We just love gushing over each other's fic
          so true, so true.

speaking of fic, if anyone has any episodes or scenes they would like me to take at a shot at expanding on let me know! your prompts are my candy

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
            so true, so true.

speaking of fic, if anyone has any episodes or scenes they would like me to take at a shot at expanding on let me know! your prompts are my candy
            Yeah, could you do something with the drive between Daniel's and Vala's weird conversation in his office and their arrival at Jacek's apartment. Personally what I hear now in that conversation from the tone in Daniel's voice is bitterness from him that she was only because she'd been offered a chance to live a semi-normal life...but that's JMO
            LC
            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
              Yeah, could you do something with the drive between Daniel's and Vala's weird conversation in his office and their arrival at Jacek's apartment. Personally what I hear now in that conversation from the tone in Daniel's voice is bitterness from him that she was only because she'd been offered a chance to live a semi-normal life...but that's JMO
              LC
              OH. that. is also intriguing. *adds to list of possible stories*

this is exciting! thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                Great Vid Tonttu. /
                I wish I could watch it *sniff* For some reason it only wants to stream...and then claims that I need the XVID codecs which I already have

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nat if you want to have a go at something try Bad Guys. You know how they seem a bit angry at each other in the beginning scene?

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                    Nat if you want to have a go at something try Bad Guys. You know how they seem a bit angry at each other in the beginning scene?
                    OH RIGHT...that was the other one...I've been wanting to do something as tag to Shroud....I've got my own visions for this(that ties together the moment in the infirmary in Shroud, with stuff in Bounty and with the moment in Bad Guys mentioned above), but I'm not sure I'm ever gonna get to it...PM me if you wanna hear my thoughts, otherwise just whatever your take is, is cool.
                    LC
                    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Good evening Fruitcakes....

lol. My bf called me a Fruitcake yesterday and couldn't understand why I almost fell off the couch laughing... anyways

Any discussions going on? Here's my thing... I'm in a huge block. None of the fics i've got on the go are getting any further. I'm in a rut. Big time rut. I was wondering if there were any discussions that are ongoing or if I could pose a few questions just to try and get my mind jogging in that direction again..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                        <promotion target="self" style="shameless">Badguys, opening scene you say, Cat?</promotion>

*scurries back to writing c20 of The Discovery...*
                        _______________________________________________________________________________
                        ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
                          <promotion target="self" style="shameless">Badguys, opening scene you say, Cat?</promotion>

*scurries back to writing c20 of The Discovery...*
                          Daryl too funny!!!

Be hapy to hear your thoughts LC

Toomi fire away on the questions we're all glad to help.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Ok, here goes, and completely hypothetical and might not even relate to any fic.... just thoughts I've had.

if Unending never happened.... if Daniel and Vala continued the way they were but never took that next step. Say, 2 years later, Vala had no more feelings towards Daniel, nothing other than a strong friendship. What if Daniel realised what he had taken for granted (so to speak) and tries to woo Vala back... what would he do? (And this is assuming that Vala is still very stubborn and strong minded...)
                            sigpic

Comment

*poke thread* I'm not necessarily "sleepy" just laconic and lazy at the moment.
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Hmmm... ok, another one... we've seen Daniel get a tad frustrated at times with Vala, but what would make her mad at him?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X