Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
      Yeah I'm about to fall asleep goodnight all
      Night Cat!!
      My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
        Over one week late but better late than never... Happy new year!

Spoiler:

Most downloaded videos in year 2007:
        # | Video name | Downloads
        1. DV-Contagious | 516
        2. DV-Harder to Breathe | 504
        3. CS-Stay With You | 487
        Thanks, Tonttu. I think all three of those are a surprise to me! If I had to guess which vids I've made that I think have been downloaded the most...those three would not make the list

But that got me thinking (rather than sleeping like I said I was going to do) and I looked at dates for vid creations and I discovered something....I was a vid-making machine in April of 2007. I apparently made like 9 videos. 9?! Did I not sleep? Did I not have a social life at all that month?! Clearly I went briefly insane (yes, I said "briefly" don't get smart). Although...when did Unending originally air??

But enough about me, let's talk about you. And when I say let's talk about you, I of course mean talk about yourself to the air while I sleep Just kidding...I'll be back on later to chat. Someone try to beat me scary record while I'm gone (yeah, I want at least TWO news vids posted by the time I get back...Ren, I'm talking to you ).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Cat 2,000 posts!

Mag 100 posts!!

Susan 2000 posts!!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Vala: I can think of a better way to use these handcuffs then this.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

True CB smiles a lot more in Stargate than in Farscape. I just love her in Bounty though she looks gorgeous. If only Daniel could have seen her in this episode.
              Unfortunately he was too busy having a hussy flirt with him and then be killed off in what many would describe as a bad fanfiction write off. Come on people hit by a bus? Too funny though honestly.
              I prefer to think of it as the Ancients taking care of her for Daniel (or at the very least Ganos Lal and/or Shifu)
              Puppet Hammond: Sergeant, make it spin.
              Puppet Walter: Spin? Sir, it doesn't spin.
              Puppet Hammond: What? It has to spin--it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the General, I want it to spin. Now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

I laughed out loud at this. my friend was sitting on my bed and gave me a really odd look. then she saw that i was on gateworld and just shook her head at me sadly.

Originally posted by PirateBijjy View Post
                I prefer to think of it as the Ancients taking care of her for Daniel (or at the very least Ganos Lal and/or Shifu)
                oooh interesting thought... I like it!

*opens up microsoft word* ok one draft to finish in the triology. hopefully something will get posted tonight for it! keep an eye out fruitcakes, if you are interested in memento mori tags
                My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

I never thought of it that way, but that is a great thought!

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                  I laughed out loud at this. my friend was sitting on my bed and gave me a really odd look. then she saw that i was on gateworld and just shook her head at me sadly.

<SNIP>
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

So can I
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      So we now have Cylon-Goa'uld hybrids, Replicators, and Ascended Ancients? All we're missing are a few Wraith. Who wants to be Bob? Or whatever the name of this latest one is? (or what was the name of the first one Shep named...I loved that one! )
                      Cylons and replicators and ascended Ancients, oh my!
                      sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Good evening Cakes! How are we today?
                        sigpic
                        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

After a long time I'm editing with AviSynth again

Here's my newest video edited with AviSynth:
                          Maybe Tomorrow is a Better Day
                          or http://tonttu.co.nr/download.php?view.60

Originally posted by [url]http://www.poetsofthefall.com/news/429_a_new_free_potf_song_released/[/url]
                          "Maybe tomorrow is a better day...

... Is all about hope. Hope, now, is a tricky thing. A real double edged sword. It is the sole power that keeps mankind on it's feet. Heads up and at it. Even in time of crisis. An invaluable force of nature. But as hope can be true... it can also be false. We choose the way to go, but will the road set us free? I wrote the lyrics to 'Maybe tomorrow is a better day' in context with this duality. In other words, where there is hope there must be doubt. There is no one without the other. And so, devilishly, parts of the lyric can be experienced either as doubting or as giving true hope... it is up to you to give it meaning."

-- Mark
                          AviSynth script used to make the video can be found here:
                          http://tonttu.co.nr/scripts/
                          You can use it to make the video or your own version of the video

The song was released as a download single
                          You can download the song from here:
                          http://potfmedia.com/audio/maybe-tom...-a-better-day/
                          It can be downloaded as MP3, OGG, WAV or FLAC so there's a choice for those who want lossless instead of low quality MP3

Lyrics:
                          Maybe Tomorrow is a Better Day

I'd stay the hand of god, but the war is on your lips
                          How can I brace myself for razor blades on whips
                          When everything with meaning is shattered, broken, screaming
                          And I'm lost inside this darkness and I fear I won't survive

I could pray and trick with a double tongue, but the only fool here's me
                          I choose the way to go, but the road won't set me free
                          Cos I wish you'd see me, baby, save me, I'm going crazy
                          Tryin' to keep us real, keep us alive

This day will die tonight and there ain't no exception
                          We shouldn't wait for nothing to wait for
                          Love me in this fable, babe, my heart is in your hand
                          Our time is waiting right outside your door
                          And maybe tomorrow is a better day

I do not deal the cards and I play a lousy hand
                          I celebrate no victories and my promises are sand
                          Against all this I contrast you, when all is lost the war is through
                          Hey angel, dare the winds now we can fly

Why should I wait for nothing to wait for
                          Let me love you in this fable, hold your heart in my hand
                          Our time is waiting right outside your door

Why should I wait for nothing to wait for
                          I won't cry for my solitude, lay my head and dream of you
                          And hope that you'll come knocking on my door
                          I know tomorrow is a better day
                          While editing this video I found a video that I don't even remember doing (I must have done it a long time ago)
                          maybe I'll encode and upload it sometime. Not sure because it isn't very good.
                          sigpic
                          Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                            Hey everyone, I'm going on a trip with the family and will be gone for about 10 days. Not taking the computer so I will really miss all you guys. Fruitcakes, have fun in the Oven. Love you guys.
                            Have a great trip Susan!!

Lool!! Yes! That is sooo what happened! They didn't so much "interfere", they just redirected a bus I love it!

Good night Milena I love watching shows and seeing people from Sargate on them. I was watching Ghost Whisper and I was like "OMG Tomin!!!"
                            LoL! It's so weird eh?

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                            Thanks everyone. I love the new stuff.

That last video was way too sad. Milena gave me a rec for one to cheer me up. This one is perfect. Thanks Milena

Contagious
                            LOVE Stef's Contagious, one of my faves for light-hearted goodness

She is so cute favourite part is where his friends asks where she works and she says 'accounts' then later she starts to plot Cam's death
                            *snicker* That and the bus, best bits ever!
                            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

My unofficial job in band is keeping Nick/Vala from stealing Allison's purse... Which he tries to do a lot for some reason.
                              sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Good evening fruitcakes!
                                I've been so freaking busy i haven't been on my computer more than one whole day!! *hugs computer tightly* Anything big i've missed?
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X