X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    *headdesk* I have shamed! *slinks away head low... oh, so low..*
    *pets Isa*

It's okay, if I'm tired, you must be exhausted...and if you don't like that excuse we'll come up with something else

Peeoople, where are the next rounds of the games?
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Who said it, and what ep, and why?

Carter! I should be irked, presently, yes?

EDIT:
      Oh meant to show ya'll this a while ago
      Spoiler:

The person that Chaos has led SG-1 to is perhaps the strangest Goa'uld they've seen to date. Where most Goa'ulds dressed in the proper attire from whatever era/mythology they took their personas from... Eris was different: short-cropped blonde hair, rubies, and sapphires sparkling in one eyebrow, and emerald stud in her nose, leather pants, with wide parts on the outside of legs, showing off her various tattoos, her shirt might have passed for something out of a greek myth.

Red eyes, naturally black lips, and oddly-colored skin tell the team that she isn't human, snake in her head, or no.

*Chaos, by the way, is Eris' pet... A replicator in the form of a sort-of Cheshire Cat*

One of the characters for my RP game... Oddly enough she is not a bad guy... But rather someone who could help save the galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
        *pets Isa*

It's okay, if I'm tired, you must be exhausted...and if you don't like that excuse we'll come up with something else

Peeoople, where are the next rounds of the games?
        I'll take it

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post

Dude, that sounds like such a Jack line!

E for Eye!sex
        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
          1. I'm not sure how YouTube works but I'm fairly sure admins see private videos and if/when they do a sweep, they just search the descriptions and delete everything matching it. There have been lots of videos deleted this way even if they haven't violated any copyright laws
          2. a) They can see it if they bother searching
          b) Personally I don't mind what people do with the videos I've created. I've actually released AviSynth scripts of videos that I edited with AviSynth (people can use the scripts to make exactly same video). If they didn't want their video to be distributed they shouldn't have released it in the first place because when you release something that others like, someone will upload it somewhere. I take it as a compliment when someone decides to bother uploading my video somewhere.

It's a shame they don't realise that all we do is promote the show and the artists.
          As for streaming: In my opinion streaming is good if you want to watch the video once or twice after that you just use your bandwidth to download the same video again and again while for less bandwidth you can have higher quality video downloaded which you can watch as many times as you want.

I just quickly checked the link and I think the problem is that while editing makes the video unique the song is still exactly the same as the original.
          This would mean that the person who made the video can't have copyright to it. Who wants to have copyright to fanvideo anyway?
          Because artist still has copyright to music used they can request it to be taken down (usually it's the record company requesting it)
          This leaves pretty much only 3 relatively safe options for hosting a video:
          1) Torrent trackers (especially The Pirate Bay)
          2) Usenet
          3) Private FTP/HTTP server outside of USA

Conclusion:
          Copyright laws are bad
          I mean something must be wrong when even numbers can be illegal (Illegal number, Illegal prime)
          Well said, couldn't agree more.

Ah ha Well to each their own

Here's the updated list as promised but BE WARNED, I'm an IDIOT I can't remember who does what or everyone's numerous names at this time so please please please please please if you have extra names or you fit into one of the letter categories (A, E, etc) and I haven't posted it, please please please please please tell me! I'll have the appropriate *headdesk* moment for forgetting but I'll edit the list and everyone will be happy

Definitions
          Fruitcakes = they who ship Daniel/Vala
          The Oven = the Daniel/Vala Ship thread
          DeVilish = the pairing of Daniel/Vala (like Sparky or Spanky or Sheyla)
          We came for DeVilish, we stayed for the Fruitcakes = our pseudo slogan
          A = Artist (Icons, Banners, Wallpapers, etc)
          C = Capper
          E = Enabler
          F = Ficcer
          G = Groupie
          V = Vidder

Rollcall
          A/C/F - DJgirl = Wendy
          A/C - Djay = Djay
          F - Gioia = Gioia
          G - natalia = Nat
          A/F/V - Stef = Stef (ValaMD on FF.net/YT) not to be confused with MD which is Isa’s nickname for me
          F - Milena_D. = Milena everywhere cuz I'm nice
          A/F - Isabelqc = Isa (hariboo smirks on LJ)
          F - Kales = Kales/Kay (sorrel rowan on FF.net/LJ)
          F - CrazyLikeAFox = Cat
          F/V - Odakota-Rose = Ren
          F - LC = LC
          F - ErinB = Erin (AerynB on FF.net and LJ)
          F - Toomi = Toomi
          V - Tonttu (guy) = Tonttu
          E - Kath_pup = Kath
          G - RinggoldGate = Susan
          Poundpuppy29 = Erika
          F - MaeveBran = Maeve
          F - Anjirika = Anjirika
          ValaMalduran = ValaM
          iolanda = Iolanda
          F - Rac80 = Rachel
          V - kamiikiteiru = Kami
          F - PirateBijjy = Bijjy (GatePirate on FF.net)
          Blower'sGate = BG
          marbleC (guy) = Walter
          F - SG1Cat (guy) = Darryl
          F - Cat283 = Buttercup (Boutondor on LJ)
          F/V - LittleMissJigsaw = Kelly
          Fehrytales = Fehry
          ObsessiveShip = Cecilia
          F/V - Stargate78fan (girl) = Dannii (Gommeroi on FF.net)
          Lilacs4370 = Jenn

EDIT: Okay...looking at that is reaaaaaally ugly, anyone know how I can put it in a table in the post?
          *blinky*

Issaaaa I need a table

Things need to be neatly arranged in a certain order and what's that second C for?
          Ask, and ye shall receive...

People, please tell me where I need to fix things...
          _______________________________________________________________________________
          ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Dude, that sounds like such a Jack line!
            You're missing something... What ep?

Comment

Huh? *bleary eyed*

E for Eye!sex
              Hee!! Good one

F for Frisky

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
              Ask, and ye shall receive...

People, please tell me where I need to fix things...
              ....I feel usurped...and slightly shamefaced...why did I not think of this when I was mentioning how I wanted a table like LJ had...oh, I think because I figured most people don't click on links and might be easier to just post post-wise...that's probably just me...

I'm starting to develop negative feelings towards Bones...why must it play so late when I'm so tired?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Ooooh, I think I spotted my problem. Well it's not an actual problem but we try to constrain ourselves to Daniel or Vala quotes since a lot of people have only seen their eps, or if we're really drained we can used quotes from other people but from DV episodes so like Teal'c saying "I'd tap that" would be good

EDIT: Oh, and don't forget to include the name of the person being quoted

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Lol Ah... I've seen all the eps, sooo

Anyway, it's Fragile Balance, Jack to Sam, because he's just found that an "Ass-gaard" (Daniel's words... Listen, I swear that's what he says!) made a mini-him

Comment

Eep! 200?

Huh? *bleary eyed*
                    It's a Jack quote, you don't pay attention to them *pets*

Hee!! Good one

F for Frisky
                    G for Ghannis La'al

....I feel usurped...and slightly shamefaced...why did I not think of this when I was mentioning how I wanted a table like LJ had...oh, I think because I figured most people don't click on links and might be easier to just post post-wise...that's probably just me...

I'm starting to develop negative feelings towards Bones...why must it play so late when I'm so tired?
                    I told you to use the LJ tables, but you obviously skimmed and missed it *shakes head*

EDIT: Whew, it was 200! Thank god, because I was about to slink away again... Fragile Balance, nice call back!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Lol Ah... I've seen all the eps, sooo

Anyway, it's Fragile Balance, Jack to Sam, because he's just found that an "Ass-gaard" (Daniel's words... Listen, I swear that's what he says!) made a mini-him
                      Ah cool

Would you like to post another quote or a letter?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Aw, Milena...I'm so sorry!

I didn't mean to make you feel that way, was just trying to help out.

Do you have an LJ? I've no problem giving you the HTML I wrote up from your list.

(I'm not really interested in maintaining this list anyway. It's a lot of work, and I don't want to steal your thunder!)
                        ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

It's a Jack quote, you don't pay attention to them *pets*

G for Ghannis La'al

I told you to use the LJ tables, but you obviously skimmed and missed it *shakes head*
                          Miskeena, I did see that post, I was in the process of figuring out the logistics of copy/pasting an LJ table into my Oven post when I was usurped by my own personal Brutus...

I like the fact that I'm still lucid enough to use that metaphor And way to go G!I

H for .........okay I can only think of one not-so-pg word so I'm gonna think about it and get back to you

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

if ya don't mind I'll step out of the games... I am watching Bionic Woman at the moment...

Oh and ya mentioned Bones... you mean Bones as in Booth and Brennan? The squints.... A declaration of love written with glowing shrimp....

Comment

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
                              Aw, Milena...I'm so sorry!

I didn't mean to make you feel that way, was just trying to help out.

Do you have an LJ? I've no problem giving you the HTML I wrote up from your list.

(I'm not really interested in maintaining this list anyway. It's a lot of work, and I don't want to steal your thunder!)
                              LoL

Nope, thunder was stolen, you just can't give that back *tear* ...unless you're Zeus...interesting...I need to ponder this more

And I do have an LJ, it's a very hoppin' place...if you consider once-a-month posting to be 'hoppin''

Oh wait! Are you saying you did that table from html code? Did you not see the "Make a table" button in the LJ textbox? If it works here though I'd totally love that!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

if ya don't mind I'll step out of the games... I am watching Bionic Woman at the moment...

Oh and ya mentioned Bones... you mean Bones as in Booth and Brennan? The squints.... A declaration of love written with glowing shrimp....
                                LoL, that's cool, games are meant to intertain the bored, if non-boring things arrive, you must grab onto them and NEVER LET GO!!!!

And of course I mean B/B *happy sigh* They're on now

OH!! Thought of a letter!!

H for Helions as in the little helions DeVilish will spawn

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X