Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Yes Milena and Isa, where are those videos? I know that it must not take that long to make one.

Video Break:

Here is a video from one of the Fruitcakes that jumped in and did a wonderful job on her first video. We must ask her to do more, and more. Right Ren?

With or Without You

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/mement...s10e8_2639.jpg
    *ponders*
    You have entirely too much fun with this vid rec thing, don't you?
    *huggles*

But I have been working on a new vid, it's technically done, but then I realized I don't like what I did with the last ten seconds, and suddenly, it's not done anymore.
    Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

And I suddenly remembered what I was going to mention to you all:

"Prometheus Unbound" will air on SciFi Channel at 6 PM on December 14
      *glee*
      Link to Schedulebot

sigpic
      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Oh fruitcakes. If you don't talk I can't lurk!
        besides that it's time for bed

ciao bellas

Nat
        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
          Quick drop by to say I love you lot, I'm just snowed under by viral infection things, university and various other joys. I'm keeping an eye on livejournal (http://kalesbohan.livejournal.com) for those of you I haven't got on flist over there, and I'll be back when I crawl out from under the books!

Hope everyone's well

Kay x

KAY!!!!! Hi there we all miss you hope that RL frees you up soon

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

*is ashamed* I've already got a good full page of PtL written! I hope you like that one I promised Cat I'd write the next chapter of it about 2 months ago *more shame*
          Hmmmmm you did didn't you?

Actually I haven't written in a long time either unless you count the insane AU so I understand.

Hi to everyone on especially by awesome twin!!!!!

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
            Hahaha, yeah

You should try it sometime. It's fun
            I know eh? They keep telling me that...

Originally posted by natalia View Post

Milena!

what is involved with this "glomping"? what action does that verb describe?

why the shame? you know i love everything you write

*stupid homework grumble grumble* <--- In answer to the how are you question

Naty. (cause it's what my dad and grandad call me. how did you know )
            I have an emoticon that would describe it perfectly but I can't import it

And the shame not for the actual writing The shame is for the fact that I've made people wait over 2 months

And I'm notorious for having great nicknames for people, it's intuitive

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
            *ponders*
            You have entirely too much fun with this vid rec thing, don't you?
            *huggles*

But I have been working on a new vid, it's technically done, but then I realized I don't like what I did with the last ten seconds, and suddenly, it's not done anymore.
            Aww, I'm sure the last ten seconds are awesome!! Posty posty! What song is it to?
            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

*hugs wonderful twin*
              How ya doing?

*waves multicolored flag*
              Where is everybody? Am I gonna have to sick Aeryn!Vala on you guys?

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                Aww, I'm sure the last ten seconds are awesome!! Posty posty! What song is it to?
                It's "Don't Panic" by Coldplay.. The problem with the last 6 seconds or so, is that I reused the same clip I started with, and while it's that really cool shot of the Odyssey in hyperspace, it's only a little over two minutes of song, meaning I'm not sure how well it fits using it twice. </end ramble>

sigpic
                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                  It's "Don't Panic" by Coldplay.. The problem with the last 6 seconds or so, is that I reused the same clip I started with, and while it's that really cool shot of the Odyssey in hyperspace, it's only a little over two minutes of song, meaning I'm not sure how well it fits using it twice. </end ramble>
                  I don't think I've heard the song again but I think the reuse of that clip should be fine especially since it's a closing kind of effect right? It's the beginning and the end and only 6 seconds long. I've liked that effect in all the other vids I've seen I think

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Don't worry about it Renny its like you're wrapping up the vid

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hrmm... well I might go ahead and just post it.. We'll see. I've still got a transition I want to tweak. Or I could just post it and ask you to rip it apart and be honest instead of your adorably flattering self
                      And I forgot that I'd tweaked it, the ship is the second clip used in the beginning...

EDIT: That's just what I was going for Cat, I'm just not sure how good this vid is, in some ways I really like it and others, not so much...

sigpic
                      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

There is a problem with this scenario:
                        There are 4 other members and a guest staring at this thread, for what reason- I don't know..
                        But here's the kicker: no one's posting!

sigpic
                        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Sorry I refresh every 10 mins or so!!!!!!
                          Ok Renny lets kick the thread off I'm ony 350 posts away from custom avi!!!!!

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

WHOO! Party then yes?

Okay, pics.

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

I love treasue!Vala its jsut so awesome. I haven't done this yet but I want o watch Avalon 1 then Unending and see the differences between Vala's character. I mean I have an idea but i think it'd be interesting. Also the devilish relationship between the two and even the team dynamic.

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I'm still here too, just beta-ing my RL friend's essay

I love Season 9 Vala...and Season 10 Vala...and Season 8 Vala actually Shocker isn't it?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X