No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like discussions too but I can't think of anything to talk about How about you?

While we ponder that, we can play!

Ummmm, Alphabet Game? Picture/quote/object game? 20 questions game? A new game? Or we could try to come up with another applicable one
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Hello Oven
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
        I like discussions too but I can't think of anything to talk about How about you?

While we ponder that, we can play!

Ummmm, Alphabet Game? Picture/quote/object game? 20 questions game? A new game? Or we could try to come up with another applicable one
        Well there is one I've had in mind, but it was done befoe during my haitus and I misses out, so most have probably already discussed it to death.

But game is always good! Um, I'm either for new game or Name That ... um Cap or Object?
        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
          EDIT: Well RCC BW is not big on shippy anyone is what I got from it. He steers more towards things being team centric.
          *cough*Jack-centric*cough*

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Because Brad Wright is writing the script not Robert Cooper. Cooper is the DV shipper of the two.
          Indeed he is. And that is why I have loved the last two seasons so dearly. My dear RCC, we should petition him to write more I mean, he's clearly a D/V shipper AND a McShep shipper. The man has good taste

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
          Ah, I see...

Oh and a snippet, to get things going here:
          Spoiler:
          With November done with, and December quickly rolling by, it was hard not to be caught up in the general Christmas cheer, even if thoughts had been gloomy lately, following Vala's news of Adria. Decorations were strung up around base, many of which caused mishaps, and/or the breaking of many regulations. Such incidents included:

A massive electrical shortage that lasted for several hours, after someone wrapped lights around the stargate, then left them there, to be given a power surge, when the gate activated.

Several accidents that involved candy of some sort or another. The most common culprit was candy canes, that the owner had licked to a sharp point. Sometimes the damage done with the candy weapons was to ones self, as was the case with Sergeant Siler -a trip in the hall left him with a puncture wound on his arm-, and others were the cause of rough-housing. The latter was the case with Jack, and Cameron. Cameron had been re-enacting his sword-fight with the knight, in Avalon. A series of accidents had led to both men being sent to the infirmary, to have the sharpened tips of the canes removed from their flesh.

The most common of the incidents, however, was the breaking of the fraternization regs. There was mistletoe hung in every doorway, over every desk, in every elevator. No one could go anywhere, without finding themselves under a bit of mistletoe, and being watched expecantly by their peers, as well as whoever they happened to be with at the time. Gods help you, if you happened to be with someone of the same sex... Though this made little difference in some cases, since Vala had kissed Sam full on the mouth, when the women found themselves bumping into eachother in the messhall doorway... The little show had gained many (male) viewers, much to Sam's dismay, though Vala simply laughed it off. (This had later resulted in a threat to send Jack BACK to the infirmary, after he had made the off-hand comment to Sam that maybe she should hang out with Vala more, that month).

The only source of greater amusement, was when Daniel, Cam, and Jack all found themselves right under a bit of mistletoe, hanging in a corridor, where they though they would be safe. The three men had shot away from eachother, like they were radio-active.

May seem a little early to be writing a christmas chap... but by the time I actually get around to posting the fic... this chap will fall right around Christmas... Prolly the same week.
          Cute

Later Kelly!

So I post my Farscape thoughts Now I just need Stef, for the indepth scene discussions
          Me??? I've given up on life...well, not in THAT sense...but in the sense that I feel every ounce of creativity or initiative on my part has faded away into oblivion. Tra la la la la.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well there is one I've had in mind, but it was done befoe during my haitus and I misses out, so most have probably already discussed it to death.

But game is always good! Um, I'm either for new game or Name That ... um Cap or Object?
            We can always rediscuss, you're hiatus was awhile back so it would be like new

But in the meantime...

Object: Lamp

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              *cough*Jack-centric*cough*
              I was trying to be diplomatic

Indeed he is. And that is why I have loved the last two seasons so dearly. My dear RCC, we should petition him to write more I mean, he's clearly a D/V shipper AND a McShep shipper. The man has good taste
              I think he needs a blog so we can go and sing his praises.

Me??? I've given up on life...well, not in THAT sense...but in the sense that I feel every ounce of creativity or initiative on my part has faded away into oblivion. Tra la la la la.

-Stef
              Pffftt!! I raspberry you! How I'm I going to get in depth discussions that later help me with characterization if you are faded.
              banner by Stef

Comment

Oh, and now I shall take a moment to remember fondly Vala's hair:

*music* Mem'ries, light the corners of my mind. Misty water-colored memories of the way we were..*music*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

We can always rediscuss, you're hiatus was awhile back so it would be like new

But in the meantime...

Object: Lamp
                  Hee, still I feel *shrug*

Um, okay? Random and generic, but I'll give it a go. Hee! I thought of Avalon p1 because of the treasure trove and well my mind went to Aladdin. There is a lamp in Vala's room in FT and Morpheus, then in TTTB in Daniel's room and I think there is on in F&B.
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                    OK Stef, you have so many things going on at the same time you can't concentrate. Pick a video you are going to finish this weekend no matter what. Send Me what you have and you will just do that one till you are finished. That's an order. We need you to produce for us. We need Videos. We Need Banners. We Need icons. We need Baby fics. WE NEED YOU!!!!!
                    I can't help but notice that you picked videos to be my saving grace...rather than banners, which I owe at least three people I see where you're priorities are!

But nothing doing. Ask Milena, I have sworn off making videos and art for the time being. I'm fried. I apologize for everyone who was relying on me for something. I must now focus my attention on providing one thing for the holiday exchange...that will be tricky.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Oh, and now I shall take a moment to remember fondly Vala's hair:

*music* Mem'ries, light the corners of my mind. Misty water-colored memories of the way we were..*music*

-Stef
                      LoL...did you have to use the cheesiest word in existence? Nice song choice though

OK Stef, you have so many things going on at the same time you can't concentrate. Pick a video you are going to finish this weekend no matter what. Send Me what you have and you will just do that one till you are finished. That's an order. We need you to produce for us. We need Videos. We Need Banners. We Need icons. We need Baby fics. WE NEED YOU!!!!!
                      *cough*TOLD YA SO STEF*cough*

...what am I coughing for?

*DRUMROLL*

TOLD YA SO STEFFILEE!

Hee, still I feel *shrug*

Um, okay? Random and generic, but I'll give it a go. Hee! I thought of Avalon p1 because of the treasure trove and well my mind went to Aladdin. There is a lamp in Vala's room in FT and Morpheus, then in TTTB in Daniel's room and I think there is on in F&B.
                      LoL, sorry, nope but I'll accept them because I think the object I was actually thinking of was a waste basket...

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Oh btw, I am now the proud owner of Photoshop 7.0

....and I have no idea what to do with it Vegas Pro 8 either actually, which I now also have

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

LoL, sorry, nope but I'll accept them because I think the object I was actually thinking of was a waste basket...
                          Of course you were! *pets*

Oh btw, I am now the proud owner of Photoshop 7.0

....and I have no idea what to do with it Vegas Pro 8 either actually, which I now also have
                          *is jealous* I wanna PS7 *pouts* Hey, how much is it?
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Milena, what things have you been filling Stef's head with? I hope only Motivational thoughts. So what did you tell her?
                            Of course only motivational stuff, I'm the perfect supportive sister!

I've just been telling her that she's full of crap and to reopen PS and WMM...at least until my things are done You all are on your own

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Of course you were! *pets*
                              LoL indeed I was, the basket Cam pitches during his Unending fit. I thought there might have been a lamp thrown or otherwise involved

*is jealous* I wanna PS7 *pouts* Hey, how much is it?

...*cough* It uh...costs about...7-8 hours...

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Yeah, I wanted to write multiple Vala's but I really, for the story's sake, could only handle just the one. This of course doesn't mean there were others around, just none with Jack

Oh I've never seen those. Linkys?
                                No sorry...no linkys...these are just Vala variations that(in your words,lol) 'live in my head'. Feel free to use the Valerie Malden variation if you want...not sure I'll ever get to it.
                                LC
                                (PMing you)
                                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Working...
                                X