Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm
    Spoiler:
    Friday's episode of SGA is "Tabula Rasa"... I should have known XD There is a Buffy episode by the same name, with the same premise: Everyone loses their memories, and are trying to figure out who they are. (Giles and Anya thinking they were married, and that Spike was their son was priceless)

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
      Hmmmm
      Spoiler:
      Friday's episode of SGA is "Tabula Rasa"... I should have known XD There is a Buffy episode by the same name, with the same premise: Everyone loses their memories, and are trying to figure out who they are. (Giles and Anya thinking they were married, and that Spike was their son was priceless)
      I loved that Buffy episode!!! Spike!!! "Well dad, she is a bit young, isn't she?"... LOL!!! Love!!
      banner by Stef

Comment

Happy Halloween Fruitcakes!!!
        I do have a Daniel Clone his name is First Love and now I am introducing my Vala Clone her name is Wild Card. They decided to dress up for Halloween First Love is a Knight and Wild Card is his Fair Maiden
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hahaha, yeah.

And Anya summoning up all the rabbits? I died laughing at that part... Poor girl hates them bunnies...

"You want me to go into that cotton-top hell?"

But some of the best Buffy moments will always remain the shippy ones...
          Most of them from the final episode... Though there was that one in "End of Days"...

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            I loved that Buffy episode!!! Spike!!! "Well dad, she is a bit young, isn't she?"... LOL!!! Love!!
            That was seriously a cool episode, almost as cool as the one where Spuffy plan their marriage and Giles goes blind

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            Happy Halloween Fruitcakes!!!
            I do have a Daniel Clone his name is First Love and now I am introducing my Vala Clone her name is Wild Card. They decided to dress up for Halloween First Love is a Knight and Wild Card is his Fair Maiden

Ha! Cool clones Erika!
            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
              That was seriously a cool episode, almost as cool as the one where Spuffy plan their marriage and Giles goes blind
              Oh you mean "Something Blue"? That one was awesome!

Comedy wise anyway...

Romance-wise, the awesome award goes to:

Spike's speech, in "End of Days", when Buffy got kicked out of Slayer Central, and then the scene with him holdin' her...

the "jealous vampire champion" scene in the final ep, when Spike tells Buffy she's got "Angel breath"

Then, their goodbye, also in the last ep...

Comment

Oh you mean "Something Blue"? That one was awesome!

Comedy wise anyway...

Romance-wise, the awesome award goes to:

Spike's speech, in "End of Days", when Buffy got kicked out of Slayer Central, and then the scene with him holdin' her...

the "jealous vampire champion" scene in the final ep, when Spike tells Buffy she's got "Angel breath"

Then, their goodbye, also in the last ep...
                Yeah, the last ep was amazing, Buffy's grin at the end completely ruined it for me though

And to keep things OnT...

PP Pic Run

EDIT: Yeah, I don't have many PP pics...

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Why did it ruin it for ya?

Lol I can see that... Ah well... Danny and Val pics are always good, whether there's alot or just a few

Comment

Hello Fruitcakes!!!

and Happy Halloween!
                    I'm going my first Halloween party this weekend but I'll use my regular dress!!
                    Don't have money for a costume
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Why did it ruin it for ya?

Lol I can see that... Ah well... Danny and Val pics are always good, whether there's alot or just a few
                      Cuz I saw it more as a "yay, the world revolves around me and my job is done" smile (as is Buffy's psychosis) than a "yay, I'm proud of him, he died a hero" smile...this might be biased by the fact that my hatred and loathing for the Buffy character grew exponentially with each passing season.

GIOIA!!! *tackleglomps* I see you down there!! You've been so absent lately!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Lol I saw it as a "proud of him" smile, myself...

but then, I didn't hate Buffy... There were a couple times I wanted too, but, that's beside the point

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                          Hello Fruitcakes!!!

and Happy Halloween!
                          I'm going my first Halloween party this weekend but I'll use my regular dress!!
                          Don't have money for a costume
                          GIOIA!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Where are you been, hayeti?? It's like you've fallen off the face of the earth!! How's the new house?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                            GIOIA!!! *tackleglomps* I see you down there!! You've been so absent lately!!!
                            Yeah, real life troubles and work...
                            Don't still have conncetion at home sooo couldn't not been here lately

BUUUUUT how's going the fics, huh?????
                            I don't forget!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

I found the themes list from Isa's post last week I think.

Today is: Wonko Wednesday!!!

Minx Monday
                              So as not to clash with FunDay, in honour of thief!Vala, leather, outfits, thievery, lying, and general unscrupulousness. I think we should include Naught pics here too!
                              TragiDay (Tuesday)
                              Bring on the pain, the whump and the emotional trauma. There might even be tears *cough spot the quote cough*
                              Wonko Wednesday
                              For all those times one of our duo just has to let it all out, preferably before they take hostages
                              There's-Day
                              Ah, middle distance gazing! What wonders do they behold behind those fars-gazing (couldn't resist) orbs?
                              FunDay
                              It's TragiDay's more laughable sister. All their comic moments.
                              Sat-On Day
                              Do we need to explain this? - nope, still don't need to
                              Sleepy Sunday

And to start us off, a pic:

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                                Yeah, real life troubles and work...
                                Don't still have conncetion at home sooo couldn't not been here lately

BUUUUUT how's going the fics, huh?????
                                I don't forget!!!!!
                                Not much fic getting done lately, I'm pretty much the same as you, RL trouble and school...mostly school

How's your fic going? Did you see the PM I sent you back?

EDIT: When will you have internet at home?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X