Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Love that vid too! *melts*
    I know eh? *watches again* But seriously...is that stuff motor oil or something?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
    Insanity is good though. We're all a bit insane.
    Dannii!!! How are ya??? And if by "a bit" you mean "clinically" then yes, yes we are

*cough* H&H Best Hairdo *cough*

....oh would you look at that...
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
      *giggle*

Ah. Love it.

Yes, we're a unique bunch..

Well you are relatively speaking. There was that whole trying to take over the world bit, but who of us hasn't tried that?

*sings*
      I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell..
      Matchbox 20!

Oh and the link for La Tortura, cuz MD is right and it is just so frakking hot! La Tortura

EDIT: Yeah I think it is motor oil, or in actuality very thick black paint....
      banner by Stef

Comment

Lol... All the talk of insanity brought this up... SG-1 in my RP game just met up with a "replicat" as Jack called it... This cat is... well, just have a quick read (This is all copied from my game... what happened, word for word)
        Spoiler:
        "That," Jonas says, "Is either going to be really cool, or try to kill us, no?"

Judging by the others' reactions, unfortunately the latter. Jonas draws his P-90 to his shoulder, and waits.

"That would be the sound of a replicator, Jonas," says Janet, "I think you met them-"

she gets cut off when something lands on her head. Caught off guard, she lets out a slight shriek, and swipes at the culprit with her weapon.

The thing, which, while it can't be identified at it's current speed, seems to be quite colorful. It leaps from Janet, and lands on a low-hanging tree branch. You can now see that is is what can only be described as a fluffy technicolor cat. This cat is also the source of the humming and whirring.

"You see," Jonas says, "You can never give up hope on 'really cool.'" However, he keeps his P-90 trained on the creature.

"Don't think 'really cool' too soon, Jonas," Sam advises. She looks at the colonel, as the "cat" proceeds to sit on the branch and calmly wash it's paws, "Sir, remember when Thor told us the replicators can take on any form they want?"

Daniel, ever-curious, moves to take a closer look at the thing. It seemingly ignores him, keeping its purple eyes on O'Neill.

Teal'c's eyes follow the creature, M-249 trained on it, and staff weapon slung across his back.

"So, now we get the replicat?" Jack asks sarcastically as he calmly stares back, brown eyes on purple. "I take it from its calm demeanor that it's not gonna kill us?" He hasn't pushed his gun up yet, hasn't taken the first step towards relieving the anxiety by blasting the thing away. Nope, he just stares at it, hoping it'll either do something or... whatever.

The cat cocks its head to the side, as it looks from each team member to the next.

"You are all strange," says a voice that can only be coming from the cat... If it indeed is the cat, then it seems that it finds something amusing about what it has just said, for it cackles, "the mistress will love you... Some of you are dead, but still breathing, some of you are human, but alien... Oh, she does love beings who contradict themselves!"

"Daniel?" Jack inquires, slightly unnerved. "That cat is talking."

Obviously it was something that guarded the gate... but a replicat?

"Thank you for stating the obvious, Jack," says Daniel, taking a few steps back from the cat, not too keen on finding out what else it can do besides talk.

The cat leaps from the tree branch, and lands on the ground in the center of the group, twining its self around the team's legs like a housecat... It makes its way to the MALP, and perches on top of it. "You're looking for my mistress, no?"

"Ah what the hell..." Sam mutters to herself, before asking, "Who's your mistress?" Of course, she already knows, but it doesn't hurt to get confirmation.

"Eris, Mistress of Chaos," the cat replies as if it should be painfully obvious. It then cackles insanely, "I'd ask if you're mad, but... We're all mad here." another cackle, "You may have noticed... I'm not all here myself..."

Sam blinks for a moment, then leans towards Jack, "Sir... I think it just quoted Alice in Wonderland..."

"If that... cat... is quoting Alice in Wonderland, how did Alice make her way out here?" he asks, curious as to how this kitty knew the old ditty.

"How do you know that we're all... mad?" Jack asks jovially.

"Because everyone is mad," The cat replies cheerfully, "And nobody is sane... You're not nobody are you? I've been looking for nobody for ever so long."

"So help me... if it starts talking about dogs next," Jack mutters under his breath, before he replies to the cat, "Obviously we're not nobody because we're all somebodies here. If we're happy and we have guns, we're mad... right?"

His poor mind, working on overload like this!

Sam hides a smile, "Um, sir, maybe we shouldn't encourage it..."

"Carter, it's a cat," Jack replies. "It shouldn't be talking, let alone quoting a fairy tale. Besides... we want it to like us..... right?"

"Well that depends on how you define 'like'-" Daniel replies, only to be interrupted

"But I am not a cat... I am what I am. I am who I am, and who I am is Chaos, loyal servant to her majesty Discord... You wish to see her, no?"

"'Discord' would be Eris," Daniel supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
          I know eh? *watches again* But seriously...is that stuff motor oil or something?

Dannii!!! How are ya??? And if by "a bit" you mean "clinically" then yes, yes we are

*cough* H&H Best Hairdo *cough*

....oh would you look at that...
          subtle, Milena
          *hugs*

Matchbox 20!

Oh and the link for La Tortura, cuz MD is right and it is just so frakking hot! La Tortura
          There is such a thing as hotter than the last vid? *goes off to watch*
          Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Well you are relatively speaking. There was that whole trying to take over the world bit, but who of us hasn't tried that?
            Relativity only exists if you aren't willing to enforce your views on the world... not that I would eeeever do that *distracts attention from last post*

*sings*
            I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell..
            LoooooL Our new theme song!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

subtle, Milena
              *hugs*
              Yeahhh...subtlety was never my thing

There is such a thing as hotter than the last vid? *goes off to watch*
              I haven't seen the first yet! *runs to watch first*

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                Lol... All the talk of insanity brought this up... SG-1 in my RP game just met up with a "replicat" as Jack called it... This cat is... well, just have a quick read (This is all copied from my game... what happened, word for word)
                Spoiler:
                "That," Jonas says, "Is either going to be really cool, or try to kill us, no?"

Judging by the others' reactions, unfortunately the latter. Jonas draws his P-90 to his shoulder, and waits.

"That would be the sound of a replicator, Jonas," says Janet, "I think you met them-"

she gets cut off when something lands on her head. Caught off guard, she lets out a slight shriek, and swipes at the culprit with her weapon.

The thing, which, while it can't be identified at it's current speed, seems to be quite colorful. It leaps from Janet, and lands on a low-hanging tree branch. You can now see that is is what can only be described as a fluffy technicolor cat. This cat is also the source of the humming and whirring.

"You see," Jonas says, "You can never give up hope on 'really cool.'" However, he keeps his P-90 trained on the creature.

"Don't think 'really cool' too soon, Jonas," Sam advises. She looks at the colonel, as the "cat" proceeds to sit on the branch and calmly wash it's paws, "Sir, remember when Thor told us the replicators can take on any form they want?"

Daniel, ever-curious, moves to take a closer look at the thing. It seemingly ignores him, keeping its purple eyes on O'Neill.

Teal'c's eyes follow the creature, M-249 trained on it, and staff weapon slung across his back.

"So, now we get the replicat?" Jack asks sarcastically as he calmly stares back, brown eyes on purple. "I take it from its calm demeanor that it's not gonna kill us?" He hasn't pushed his gun up yet, hasn't taken the first step towards relieving the anxiety by blasting the thing away. Nope, he just stares at it, hoping it'll either do something or... whatever.

The cat cocks its head to the side, as it looks from each team member to the next.

"You are all strange," says a voice that can only be coming from the cat... If it indeed is the cat, then it seems that it finds something amusing about what it has just said, for it cackles, "the mistress will love you... Some of you are dead, but still breathing, some of you are human, but alien... Oh, she does love beings who contradict themselves!"

"Daniel?" Jack inquires, slightly unnerved. "That cat is talking."

Obviously it was something that guarded the gate... but a replicat?

"Thank you for stating the obvious, Jack," says Daniel, taking a few steps back from the cat, not too keen on finding out what else it can do besides talk.

The cat leaps from the tree branch, and lands on the ground in the center of the group, twining its self around the team's legs like a housecat... It makes its way to the MALP, and perches on top of it. "You're looking for my mistress, no?"

"Ah what the hell..." Sam mutters to herself, before asking, "Who's your mistress?" Of course, she already knows, but it doesn't hurt to get confirmation.

"Eris, Mistress of Chaos," the cat replies as if it should be painfully obvious. It then cackles insanely, "I'd ask if you're mad, but... We're all mad here." another cackle, "You may have noticed... I'm not all here myself..."

Sam blinks for a moment, then leans towards Jack, "Sir... I think it just quoted Alice in Wonderland..."

"If that... cat... is quoting Alice in Wonderland, how did Alice make her way out here?" he asks, curious as to how this kitty knew the old ditty.

"How do you know that we're all... mad?" Jack asks jovially.

"Because everyone is mad," The cat replies cheerfully, "And nobody is sane... You're not nobody are you? I've been looking for nobody for ever so long."

"So help me... if it starts talking about dogs next," Jack mutters under his breath, before he replies to the cat, "Obviously we're not nobody because we're all somebodies here. If we're happy and we have guns, we're mad... right?"

His poor mind, working on overload like this!

Sam hides a smile, "Um, sir, maybe we shouldn't encourage it..."

"Carter, it's a cat," Jack replies. "It shouldn't be talking, let alone quoting a fairy tale. Besides... we want it to like us..... right?"

"Well that depends on how you define 'like'-" Daniel replies, only to be interrupted

"But I am not a cat... I am what I am. I am who I am, and who I am is Chaos, loyal servant to her majesty Discord... You wish to see her, no?"

"'Discord' would be Eris," Daniel supplies.
                *grin*
                That's hilarious!
                Is there more?

Relativity only exists if you aren't willing to enforce your views on the world... not that I would eeeever do that *distracts attention from last post*

LoooooL Our new theme song!!
                Nice try *pokes*

Yeah, I thought it was appropriate.
                *runs around the room singing*

Yeahhh...subtlety was never my thing

I haven't seen the first yet! *runs to watch first*
                *snort* You're tellin' me.

I think I like the first one better..

sigpic
                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

I think I like the first one better..
                  Yeah, I agree, there's just something about it, I think I like it more too

EDIT: Plus Alejandro Sanz is just hot I was just watching the videos he did with The Corrs
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Lol no... That post as Daniel (Me) at the end was the last post... still waiting on everyone else...

EDIT: This is the Chaos kitty by the way...
                    Spoiler:

Comment

EDIT: Plus Alejandro Sanz is just hot I was just watching the videos he did with The Corrs
                      Yeah.. I'd use that French phrase but I'm sure I'd butcher the spelling

Definitely. I'll have to look him up tomorrow on YT...

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                      Lol no... That post as Daniel (Me) at the end was the last post... still waiting on everyone else...
                      Ah..

Congrats on 300 posts, Kelly!

sigpic
                      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

300? Huh? *looks at numbers....blinks* When did that happen?

Comment

Congrats on 300 posts Kelly!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

banner by Stef

Comment

I think it's because "Te lo agredesco pero no" has a sweeter, more romantic vibe whereas "La tortura" is more...sex... I love the vibe of the first one and I think it was you Isa who said you could picture DV in that vid without a problem? DITTO!! And it's sooooooo beautiful in my head

Yeah.. I'd use that French phrase but I'm sure I'd butcher the spelling
                              French phrase?

Congrats on 300 posts Kelly!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

*blinks again* I think someone just hit me over the head, cuz I swear I can see SG-1 doing the can-can around my head...

Comment

Working...
                                X