X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Also what to say

Welcome, Cecilia!!!

Daryll, you are so right. This guys have me laughing all the time. Love the quick witted, the dark witted, Naughtily witted, and the (add your favorite witted term here) witted.

Wendy!!!!! We have been just seeing each other in passing the last few days. Did your headaches so away? Let's get this Party Started.

FruitcakesAnonymous Upbeat D/V Videos Playlist(Private)
    log in, go to the playlist section. Hit Upbeat D/V Videos Playlist (Private), then click PLAY ALL.
    Hey Susan!! The headaches are gone. I just find it hard to stay up super late because of having to work.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
      Hey can I get a list of tales and authors Isa? I really am a book geek and would love to read them Ducktales I must have watched that a thousand times! Darkwing Duck so awesome!
      You really just have to look for the original authors of the tales, not all of them are as dark as you may think, but there are levels which they have which are easily glossed over in movie making to make them more kid friendly. I'll look and see if I can find you specific ones, but if you look for the originals from Hans Christian Anderson and the Brother Grimm, they're a good place to start.

And hey, I love the multi quote
      banner by Stef

Comment

Thanks for that Isa that's what I thought

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Well Cakes, I'm calling it - HEADS!!

Well more like g'night! *waves slinks of too comfy bed*
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            Well Cakes, I'm calling it - HEADS!!

Well more like g'night! *waves slinks of too comfy bed*
            Night Isa!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Night Isa!

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                AWESOME KELLY! Not only is it on topic but it is so true!!!!

Oh Wesley! I so adore him...God S5!
                [/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
                Lol I thought so too

Oh! Another Wesley fan! YAY! And yes... "God, Season 5" indeed!

Spoiler:
                Why oh why does Joss always have to kill my favorites!... and by the way... was it just me, or had Illyria actually fallen for him by the end? I was sensing some major sparkage, before they up and killed Wes... Though I think the worst part about season 5 was when they killed Fred, RIGHT AFTER SHE AND WES GOT TOGETHER! That is like a damn rule with Joss, or something... As soon as a couple gets happy, he either kills one of them or something happens to F**k up their relationship (though I was glad to see this happen to Buffy/Angel.. Spuffy all the way!)

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                  Lol I thought so too

Oh! Another Wesley fan! YAY! And yes... "God, Season 5" indeed!

Spoiler:
                  Why oh why does Joss always have to kill my favorites!... and by the way... was it just me, or had Illyria actually fallen for him by the end? I was sensing some major sparkage, before they up and killed Wes... Though I think the worst part about season 5 was when they killed Fred, RIGHT AFTER SHE AND WES GOT TOGETHER! That is like a damn rule with Joss, or something... As soon as a couple gets happy, he either kills one of them or something happens to F**k up their relationship (though I was glad to see this happen to Buffy/Angel.. Spuffy all the way!)
                  OMG I"m totally the same!

Spoiler:
                  The whole Fred/We thing I was cheering for......then they killed her! WTF?! I think you're right Illyria was definitely beginning to warm up to Wesley. How sad was his death scene? "Do you want me to pretend to you now?" I liked Buffy/Angel s1 then kinda went off it for last part s2 and s3. Adore Spuffy! You seen Firefly?

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Spoiler:
                    As was I... Even though I'd only seen season 5 at the time ... I only watched season 5, for Spike, and found that I adored, Wes, Fred, and Lorne... So now I'm watching the rest... Just for them

Yayness... Spuffy fan... Spike was soooooo the right guy for her. Firefly? I've seen Serenity, and the episodes "Serenity" and "Trash"... I was borrowing the series from a friend, but my dad claimed it... It's now on his semi, in Junction, Texas, on it's way to Snowflake Arizona... I won't get it back for another 2 weeks at least

Oh! And whilst watching "Vacancy" earlier... I was suddenly struck with an idea for my fic...If any of you have SEEN Vacancy, you'll know that no pleasant ideas came from it

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Yeah got to love Spuffy, seriousl though the puppet episode was the best. No Fireflythat's do sad.

So DeVilish is official now? Cool.

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Hahaha! Yeah the puppet episode was great...And yeah, no firefly sucks...

*teeth chattering* it's raining, and it's prolly about 50 degrees out, and my mom has all the upstairs windows open... I'm gonna strangle her... Need...warmth...

Think I just came up with a coherent summary for my fic...
                        Spoiler:
                        With the Ori almost completely wiped out, save for one, Adria, it seems that things just might be looking up for the members of SG-1. The priors are slowly losing their powers, with insufficient ascended beings to provide them, and small resistance groups on Ori-converted planets are slowly retaking their homeworlds.

Meanwhile, SG-1 is enjoying the time they have that they don't spend offworld, helping to re-take planets... Cam flies his fighters, Sam gets her hands on gadgets bound for Area 51, Daniel retreats to his books, and Teal'c presents Vala with a gift, from herself; a journal, written while she was on the Odyssey.

But things are not to go well, for long. Other than Vala bringing up trouble with things she learns from the journal, a string of murders in Colorado Springs has everyone on edge, for all the evidence points to one person...

Comment

I just can't do it. I have to go to bed. *cries* I will have to read the video tutorial tomorrow morning at work.

Night Fruitcakes. *sobs all the way to her room*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Cool vid Susan, if only it had Unending clips!

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Kelly sounds SO awesome, can't wait to read it

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Well ya may have to wait a while... not even done with chapter one, yet But I've already got scenes for later bits playing through my head

Anyway, goodnight folks! See you tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X