No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooooo...was gonna launch my LJ this evening...how do I join the DV community...do I need an invite?..also I can just link to ya'll thru your pages or do you need to invite me?
    LC
    (yeah I know this info is probably written someplace but I'm too lazy,lol)
    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      I can see that! Now I will never see those two characters the same way again, but that is okay
      Honestly I can't see them now without laughing.
      LC
      sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
        Sooooo...was gonna launch my LJ this evening...how do I join the DV community...do I need an invite?..also I can just link to ya'll thru your pages or do you need to invite me?
        LC
        Yay!!! Okay, you just have to go to the comm and ask to join and then if I remember you have to wait for them to 'approve' you, but you should be in about like a half hour or something

Oh you can link- "friend" - us and then we'll friend you back.

Hope this was helpful -LJ is pretty easy to work out. I'm do glad you're joining
        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
          LC
          PM'd you, LC!
          ~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
            PM'd you, LC!
            ~Erin
            Yep, seen it Erin, thanks. I'll be back later this evening...gotta go feed my creatures for now.
            LC
            sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              Yay!!! Okay, you just have to go to the comm and ask to join and then if I remember you have to wait for them to 'approve' you, but you should be in about like a half hour or something

Oh you can link- "friend" - us and then we'll friend you back.

Hope this was helpful -LJ is pretty easy to work out. I'm do glad you're joining
              Thanks Isa...everyone will be hearing from me later this evening.
              LC
              sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

evening guys...

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                  For Milena_D:

Enjoy.
                  Awesome no?

Be sure to leave her a comment at Zuz's Smilies
                  ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    Awesome no?

Be sure to leave her a comment at Zuz's Smilies
                    She is amazing! Going to have to snurch those
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

My dear Fruitcakes, did I see that this thread spent most of the last 2-3 pages off topic, talking about Disney instead of our fabulous couple? For shame!

lol, I love the Disney music, too...I have DisneyMania 5, and once put a Mulan soundtrack on repeat

All Images Made By Hopalong

Comment

I'm so proud of us you guys!!! Vala hasn't dipped under 67 today!! And she only went there once!! Mostly she's stayed near 70!! Let's keep it that way eh?

Remember, you can vote once each day!!

EDIT: Dudes...I so totally just jinxed us Sorry!!
                        Last edited by Milena_D; 21 October 2007, 01:46 PM.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Okay so are Kelly, Stef and Ren our only vidders so far?? Oh and Tonttu!! Right, good, okay, anyone else? If not, Stef's Vid-Making 101 is seriously a necessity

And for all the New People!! Please don't forget to vote for this thread! Scroll up until you see 4 stars in a row, I think Stef was saying that we only need a few more votes to get it to 5 stars

And ObsessiveShip...anything shorter we call you? I ask for Erin whose fingers are sore from typing up her awesome fic And you haven't seen anything OT yet The Disney chat was a little dabble into the realm of OTness...go back a hundred pages or so and you'll find a good 20 pages of what's now become Oven Folklore involving many of our dear Fruitcakes

I'm going to take a nap now...I've been subjected to three hours of Eskimo legends vidified (with many nudity and....other....types of scenes that had they been DV I soooo wouldn't have had a problem with but seeing as how they weren't...) and I think that warrants a nap...especially since I've been up since 4am...

Be back before Family Guy airs

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                            And ObsessiveShip...anything shorter we call you? I ask for Erin whose fingers are sore from typing up her awesome fic And you haven't seen anything OT yet The Disney chat was a little dabble into the realm of OTness...go back a hundred pages or so and you'll find a good 20 pages of what's now become Oven Folklore involving many of our dear Fruitcakes
                            lol...I might have to look that up...

As for a shorter name...My actual name isn't all that short, it's Cecilia, so I don't know...any ideas?

All Images Made By Hopalong

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessiveShip View Post

As for a shorter name...My actual name isn't all that short, it's Cecilia, so I don't know...any ideas?
                              I´m cool with Cecilia , unless you want a Fruitcake name like we gave sgcat1, marbleC and Cat2.

Eg: sgcat1 = Darryl
                              marbleC = Walter
                              Cat2 = Buttercup

banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessiveShip View Post

CC it is Though I'm not the official namer, you'll have to wait for them to come back

And have Cat or Erin or Stef look it up, I'm useless with the Search tool. Cat's the one who started all of it anyway

The gist of it is that Stef and I are cylon twins (still don't know what cylons are). Anyway, she somehow ends up with a Jack/Someone/Someone clone and has some miracle kid while I, her dear sister, rot in my grave because the ex of my bf felt the need to kill me...hey, did anyone ever tell me who said bf was supposed to be? Anyway, after much guiltage, Cat revived me and so earned herself the title of Ascended Being Oma and Isa earned a similar title of Ghannis for shielding everyone who got freaked out by the detail of our OT madness

Revived, I proceeded to shack up with Daniel as per Cat's synopsis and Stef was left with Indiana Jones, which year's version I'll leave up to her.

So we've got:

Stef = Stethorawnus (Stef+Hathor+Shawn+Gus)
                                Me = Mangushawn (Milena+Anise+Gus+Shawn)
                                Cat = Oma
                                Isa = Ghannis

And I know I'm forgetting like two or three chapters but hopefully someone will be able to fill you in while I rest my fried brain matter Aren't you glad you decided to delurkify?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X