No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping = goodness. Sorry about large pic I forgot that from dvd they are big, don't worry I fixed it.
    Plotting is underway!

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
      You're going to shopping. Great!!
      I like shoopping
      Shopping is the best. And I too need to get a new coat, Kath, well maybe not so much need... How much colder is it up there right now, cuz we're having ying yang like weather...

But to stay on topic, how would you all like to start of the week, the morning, the next hour... Noir or Bijou OR a.. one shot?

Stef, I should post the second rip-off shouldn't I? After all the thunder has long gone... and if I wait any longer it will just be idiotic....
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        Stef, I should post the second rip-off shouldn't I? After all the thunder has long gone... and if I wait any longer it will just be idiotic....
        This may be the hallucinogenic eggs talking, but whaaaat?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          This may be the hallucinogenic eggs talking, but whaaaat?

-Stef
          Um, check your PMs. But SEE, it's been soo long that the fic is pretty irrelevant now... Le sigh!
          banner by Stef

Comment

Shopping is the best. And I too need to get a new coat, Kath, well maybe not so much need... How much colder is it up there right now, cuz we're having ying yang like weather...
            Ying yang weather
            I soo liked it, I'm gonna use it somewhere, so cool

But to stay on topic, how would you all like to start of the week, the morning, the next hour... Noir or Bijou OR a.. one shot?
            Oh, ohhh...I can't pick one. All??
            sigpic
            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Ying yang weather
              I soo liked it, I'm gonna use it somewhere, so cool

Oh, ohhh...I can't pick one. All??
              All? But then what would I post tomorrow... and the day after - with having secret fic hidden in my hard drive I am nothing... I need desicions, people.

Now OT- is it wrong that while I make myself a late breakfast, I munch on the Hariboos I bought yesterday..?
              banner by Stef

Comment

All? But then what would I post tomorrow... and the day after - with having secret fic hidden in my hard drive I am nothing... I need desicions, people.
                well, i tried my chance
                soo thatone shot, what it's about?
                I can't pick between it or noir, as much as I looove Noir, now I think I want to read a real D/V, not an amazing AU.

Now OT- is it wrong that while I make myself a late breakfast, I munch on the Hariboos I bought yesterday..?
                hehe, hariboss is never wrong
                I'm eating now biscotti with earl grey..without milk or sugar or honey.
                I love me tea plain
                sigpic
                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Reason #2 why I don't bake:

I can't get whatever I make out of the damn pan! My poor cake now lies in several pieces on the cooling rack. *sigh* Maybe I could just shape it into something! Or I could chop the rest of it up and put it in punch glasses, throw in some icing and a scoop of icea cream and pretend like I meant it to be that way

In order to keep this on D/V....

Let's say you're stranded on a deserted island (I don't why, you just are!). You can only have one Daniel/Vala episode to watch for the entirety of your stay (could be a week or could be a year), what would it be? (yes, ignore the fact that there would be no electricity or television on the island)

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Stef,Can I use this banner of yours.
                    In your site, says it's in use.

I already used it once back days, now I want to go back to it
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Comment

Stef,Can I use this banner of yours.
                      In your site, says it's in use.
                      http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...V-Unending.jpg

I already used it once back days, now I want to go back to it
                      It's technically in use on another board. But if you want to, feel free to use it here. My only concern is if there are multiple copies in the same place.

-Stef

Comment

well, i tried my chance
                        soo thatone shot, what it's about?
                        I can't pick between it or noir, as much as I looove Noir, now I think I want to read a real D/V, not an amazing AU.

hehe, hariboss is never wrong
                        I'm eating now biscotti with earl grey..without milk or sugar or honey.
                        I love me tea plain
                        Well, I decided. It's the one shot. It's been sitting waiting on my heard drive and it needs to be unbound <--- See the DVness of the statement. Score!

I love hariboos, so much soo that my friend calls me at - hence the name on LJ. (and all becomes clear) I'm a sugar fiend people...

Let's say you're stranded on a deserted island (I don't why, you just are!). You can only have one Daniel/Vala episode to watch for the entirety of your stay (could be a week or could be a year), what would it be? (yes, ignore the fact that there would be no electricity or television on the island)

-Stef
                        Memento Mori. No doubt. Oh! Wait! I change my answer - PU! Uh.. yes... yes, PU they fight, they flirt, they kiss - they do it all. Plus the episode barely includes other people - who are they anyway ! And it has Jack at the end! Definitely-definitely PU!

EDIT: Now to post!
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Reason #2 why I don't bake:

I can't get whatever I make out of the damn pan! My poor cake now lies in several pieces on the cooling rack. *sigh* Maybe I could just shape it into something! Or I could chop the rest of it up and put it in punch glasses, throw in some icing and a scoop of icea cream and pretend like I meant it to be that way
                          I'm sure there is a tips to avoid that nasty situation, but can't remember it now. Maybe if you oil the pan very well, it should work.
                          I'm really not talented in the kitchen too.
                          Yay for fast foods, sandwichs, and pasta!!!!

-Stef

Ohh, it is soo difficult to decide. But I'm gonna go with Ties That Bind. Not that it's an excellent episode, or I like it so much but it's a d@mn funny episode, and I'm all alone at myself, I need my fun, dammit!!!
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by Stef

Comment

Memento Mori. No doubt. Oh! Wait! I change my answer - PU! Uh.. yes... yes, PU they fight, they flirt, they kiss - they do it all. Plus the episode barely includes other people - who are they anyway ! And it has Jack at the end! Definitely-definitely PU!

Isn't Jack at the beginning?

For myself, I would chose....Memento Mori because I would get oodles of D/V plus some team love. Besides, nothing beats the puddle of goo I become after watching the episode. Not a bad way to pass the time on a deserted island!

Oh, and this may sound really bad...but what are hariboos? I get they're some kind of sugary confection...but beyond that...

-Stef

Comment

Ohh, yeah, at first I also thought of PU but then in TTB there is leather goodness, nice team and Cam moments, a gorgeus Vala as a space pirate, and then I changed it TTB

Can't wait to read the fic, cara.

Stef, thanks. I'm gonna use it then
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by Stef

Comment

Isn't Jack at the beginning?

For myself, I would chose....Memento Mori because I would get oodles of D/V plus some team love. Besides, nothing beats the puddle of goo I become after watching the episode. Not a bad way to pass the time on a deserted island!
                                Yep, he was at the begining

MM, yep, it's all true but I wouldn't want myself to drive more depressive at the island, by all alone, watching MM and crying.....
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X