No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, I forgot Comic Con is tomorrow/today! Ooh, I do hope we have a spy that will report back to us with any and all news

Okay, time to sleep. Why am I so tired? It's only 3am!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      I would like to apologise for Pete's behaviour and assure you that he does not represent the majority of S/J shippers. Most of us are disgusted by his behaviour.

There's one in every group, I guess.

Heh, please continue with your regular scheduled shipping
      Thank you I appreciate it. I gave you green.
      ok pic run pic run Fun Friday pic run

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Ooh, I forgot Comic Con is tomorrow/today! Ooh, I do hope we have a spy that will report back to us with any and all news

-Stef
        Man I would love to be that person but my brother was in town tonight until midnight and I am afraid I wont get to San Diego until 1 at the earliest which is after the Stargate panel

Comment

Just read that CB turned down the role she was going to have in the new show "Life" because of scheduling conflicts. The good news, it looks like she's expecting another child in November. All of this comes from this article

-Stef
          Another baby!!
          After only one year or something! She's a brave soul
          Congrads, anyway, Claudia, If you're reading this thread. (Not likely)
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

I feel stupid saying this but what is Comic Con? I'm assuming it's some type of convention right?
            Anway watched TPP last night and loved it. Anyone listened to the commentary for that eepisode?

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

the best hug ever...

yep, i'm bumping the thread, so what?
              sigpic
              Banner made by Stef

Comment

-Stef
                I have a couple friends that are attending. If I hear anything from them, I'll pass it on.
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                  Hello! I have a smiley to drop off. It was requested in the smiley shop and since it's D/V related I thought I'd drop it off here for anyone to snurch.

Ok I know how to snurch photos thanks to you guys.... what about gif? can any tell me? I never get them to stay animated

Ah, I wish that were my problem. I always remember the ones I'm not enamored with. It's the decent, but not great ones that I forget.

Okay, I got bored and decided to replace my DVD covers for season 10 with ones that include our gal I'll probably just slip it in over the covers I already have. Anyway, this one is for volume 2 (COT through BG)
                  Spoiler:

-Stef

Great job stef! now post the rest so I can replace my season 10 dvd covers ... yours are too good to pass up!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                    Site looks great Tonttu. Can I sign up and add my lonely little DV vid? I think it needs a home.
                    Sure
                    Hopefully the upload form works... I've had few problems with it

Okay, so I got my Season 10 DVDs....and if I thought I couldn't be more disappointed in the design and artwork, I was wrong.
                    (a small rant)
                    Spoiler:
                    Not only is Vala not on the cover, she's also not on the back. Now, Adria is an important part of this season, but more important than an actual MEMBER of SG-1? I don't think so. But that's not where it ends. Surely, I thought, she must be on one of the individual DVD covers? Not the same as being on the box cover, but I'll take it. Nope, sorry, not there either. Bra'tac gets a cover, the monster in "Uninvited" gets a cover, Vala's DAD gets a cover, and some random Ori soldier from LITS gets a cover. Great, that's wonderful. Clearly, whoever is making these DVDs is not a fan of Vala (or the show). I mean, this is ridiculous!!

-Stef
                    I'm hoping that R2 DVDs have Vala on the cover or then I just have to make my own covers

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap24b.jpg
                    Vala: You are the most endowed man I see.
                    Daniel: Thank you.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap25b.jpg
                    Vala: (thinking) The only one I see at the moment...but that's a technicality.
                    sigpic
                    Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                      Hey Admiral what episode are those photos of Daniel and Vala from? I'm feeling kind of stupid that I don't know
                      Apologies if this has been answered already. They are from Company of Thieves.

Comment

I hope someone will report to us the news from Comic Con.
                        It's said that there will be a trailer fro AoT with actual footage.
                        can't wait to hear something new about SG-1!!!

sigpic
                        Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                          I hope someone will report to us the news from Comic Con.
                          It's said that there will be a trailer fro AoT with actual footage.
                          can't wait to hear something new about SG-1!!!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Vala/dala3.jpg
                          There's one in the Season 10 Boxset. I'm resisting the urge to open it and watch it. I may donate it to DanaJeanne for the MSOL auction for next year, so I want to keep it in new condition.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
                            There's one in the Season 10 Boxset. I'm resisting the urge to open it and watch it. I may donate it to DanaJeanne for the MSOL auction for next year, so I want to keep it in new condition.
                            I don't want to ruin your enjoyment from DVD but that one contains no footage from the film. They just made it from earlier season with a shot of DVD cover.
                            That's what people's saying. I still didn't see it
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...