No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So any ideas on what I should write today? Another PWP fic in my role-playing series or finish up the next chapter in 'Kansas'? Any preferences? (Yeah, I got over that "I'm a crappy writer" thing pretty quickly. Nothing like chocolate ice cream and thunky pics of hot men to make you all better )

~Erin

EDIT: Oh, and thanks isa for having a go at April. I really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
      That's actually Origin.
      I was thinking after the bbq scene when the prior restores Vala.

Isabel is that Sawyer??????
      Originally posted by ErinB View Post
      The bracelets come off at the end of Origin. Sorry, quote!Nazi moment

I can't believe I didn't know the answer to my own quote Sorry Fruitcakes!!!

Okay Cat, another one:

Vala: Because I am also a tortois.
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

So any ideas on what I should write today? Another PWP fic in my role-playing series or finish up the next chapter in 'Kansas'? Any preferences? (Yeah, I got over that "I'm a crappy writer" thing pretty quickly. Nothing like chocolate ice cream and thunky pics of hot men to make you all better )

~Erin

Wheee!!!!!!! I say PWP!!!!!!!
        what a complete shock!
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

~Erin

Hey Erin!!! I cheer for Kansas!! Kansas! Kansas! Kansas!!!

Oh btw, if Nat comes on, you people have the joy of telling her I wasted a day on a fic I doubt I'll ever finish

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Morpheus!!!!

Daniel: she's a mother, same difference

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Morpheus!!!!

Daniel: she's a mother, same difference
              Counterstrike!

Vala: I refuse to take the blame for that! Curiousity is part of human nature!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                Counterstrike!

Vala: I refuse to take the blame for that! Curiousity is part of human nature!
                Origin

Daniel: I've heard you do better.

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

That's actually Origin.
                  I was thinking after the bbq scene when the prior restores Vala.

Isabel is that Sawyer??????
                  It is! I didn't think anyone would mention it. *is happy!*

~Erin

No problem, hun, I'm kinda loving my PS right now anyway, so it's cool!

It's costumes, right? All expect 200, which if I remember is being used for October, no?
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Isabel its Sawyer...in water..shirtless....how could I not mention it?

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

No problem, hun, I'm kinda loving my PS right now anyway, so it's cool!

It's costumes, right? All expect 200, which if I remember is being used for October, no?
                      Right. Heavy on the peasant-garb in Av2 and Origin and their costumes in F&B. I suppose you could throw in some leather too but I was just going for peasant garb and her beautiful blue dress.

And I have one vote for PWP and another vote for 'Kansas'. Let me give you a tease for the PWP and you can tell me if I'm on the right track...

Spoiler:
                      Daisy Duke and Tex

Vala leaned against the doorframe of Daniel’s office smiling. He made it so easy sometimes.

“Good morning, darling,” she said cheerily as he lifted his head sleepily from the text he was studying. “Coffee first or me?”

He leaned back in his chair away from his desk and she saw the momentary indecision flit across his face so she rescued him, “Nevermind, I’ll choose for you.” She sat down in his lap and kissed him thoroughly, leaving no corner of his mouth untouched.

To his credit, Daniel found solid ground about a quarter of the way into the kiss and returned the gesture so deeply she almost forgot why she’d come looking for him in the first place. Ending the kiss, she brought the coffee mug up between them and handed it to Daniel.

“Thanks, sweetheart.”

“Don’t thank me yet, we’re going line-dancing this Friday with Cam and Samantha. Teal’c too if he can convince Ishta to come.”

Daniel stared into his coffee mug. “Is this punishment for something?”

“Well, I did promise myself to get you back for tickling my foot that last time.”

“Ever heard of ‘the punishment fit the crime’?”

“That spot is particularly ticklish and you know that,” she jabbed a finger into his chest. “Besides, you didn’t quite pick me over the coffee fast enough just now.”

Daniel rolled his eyes. “And for that I have to suffer through country music and dancing.”

“You’re adorable when you whine, Daniel,” Vala smiled. “It’ll be fun, just relax.”

~Erin

Comment

Origin

Daniel: I've heard you do better.
                        Origin!!!!

Vala: You can forget about your 20%.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Hello, guys!
                          Hey, Cat. Do u have Sci Fi? There showing the lowdown at the moment-From Stargate to Atlantis.

Djay
                          He's her Lobster!
                          LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Right. Heavy on the peasant-garb in Av2 and Origin and their costumes in F&B. I suppose you could throw in some leather too but I was just going for peasant garb and her beautiful blue dress.

And I have one vote for PWP and another vote for 'Kansas'. Let me give you a tease for the PWP and you can tell me if I'm on the right track...

Spoiler:
                            Daisy Duke and Tex

Vala leaned against the doorframe of Daniel’s office smiling. He made it so easy sometimes.

“Good morning, darling,” she said cheerily as he lifted his head sleepily from the text he was studying. “Coffee first or me?”

He leaned back in his chair away from his desk and she saw the momentary indecision flit across his face so she rescued him, “Nevermind, I’ll choose for you.” She sat down in his lap and kissed him thoroughly, leaving no corner of his mouth untouched.

To his credit, Daniel found solid ground about a quarter of the way into the kiss and returned the gesture so deeply she almost forgot why she’d come looking for him in the first place. Ending the kiss, she brought the coffee mug up between them and handed it to Daniel.

“Thanks, sweetheart.”

“Don’t thank me yet, we’re going line-dancing this Friday with Cam and Samantha. Teal’c too if he can convince Ishta to come.”

“Well, I did promise myself to get you back for tickling my foot that last time.”

“That spot is particularly ticklish and you know that,” she jabbed a finger into his chest. “Besides, you didn’t quite pick me over the coffee fast enough just now.”

Daniel rolled his eyes. “And for that I have to suffer through country music and dancing.”

“You’re adorable when you whine, Daniel,” Vala smiled. “It’ll be fun, just relax.”

~Erin
                            Niiiiiiiice Erin!!! I love it so far!! I hope you'll have this up by the time I wake up!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Daisy Duke and Tex

“Thanks, sweetheart.”

~Erin
                              Thanks, hun. I'm on it.

Likey! But torn. I still have to catch up on Kansas so this PWP might just be the thing to buy me some time...hhmmm *taps chin*...., plus it's a PWP, which are so totally my guilty pleasures!!
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                                Hello, guys!
                                Hey, Cat. Do u have Sci Fi? There showing the lowdown at the moment-From Stargate to Atlantis.

Djay
                                Going to it now!!!!!

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                                Origin!!!!

Vala: You can forget about your 20%.
                                TPTB

Vala:You need a new wingman

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X