Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
    Ooh that's a hard one, I'm pretty sure she's saying it to Teal'c in....TPTB?

And yay Noir!

EDIT: Till later Susan!! Have fun!
    Nope it was to Teal'c, but in "Insiders"
    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      Nope it was to Teal'c, but in "Insiders"
      Oh! That's right! I can't remember the full passage though, what had she suggested that they didn't care for?

G'night Gioia!! Sweet dreams!
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Drinking game update: We've only watched teh teaser of The Ties That Bind and we've alread run out of vodka

Hugs, kisses and fruitcakes,

Kath and Kales.

(Whose account are we on again? We can't tell.... too many ka's.)

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
          Drinking game update: We've only watched teh teaser of The Ties That Bind and we've alread run out of vodka

Hugs, kisses and fruitcakes,

Kath and Kales.

(Whose account are we on again? We can't tell.... too many ka's.)
          That sucks, where's the rum?

How exactly does this drinking game work? You drink whenever D/V show up? How are you typing at this point?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

That sucks, where's the rum?

How exactly does this drinking game work? You drink whenever D/V show up? How are you typing at this point?
            It's a complicated process, tandem teaming to type without alliterating type thing. You can see the difficulty we're having. Especially since Vala's bored and about to slap Daniel on the backside.

The link is in ... Kath's sig to her LJ I think, above the Monty Python link

kay and kath

Merrin Says: send vodka. I miss my vodka. *Cries* *Stares forlornely at empty bottle* *Cries more* *kay cries too*

Comment

It's a complicated process, tandem teaming to type without alliterating type thing. You can see the difficulty we're having. Especially since Vala's bored and about to slap Daniel on the backside.

kay and kath

Merrin Says: send vodka. I miss my vodka. *Cries* *Stares forlornely at empty bottle* *Cries more* *kay cries too*
              Aw, I'm so jealous. I wish I had Fruitcake friends in the same place I live... Oh well. I found the link to the DV drinking game so we don't have to search for Kath's sig. I hope she doesn't mind.

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                Aw, I'm so jealous. I wish I had Fruitcake friends in the same place I live... Oh well. I found the link to the DV drinking game so we don't have to search for Kath's sig. I hope she doesn't mind.

~Erin
                Thanks Erin! I was just gonna go look for it!

Geez! I just read the guidelines! No wonder you're already out of vodka! Sounds like fun! I definitely need to convert some RL people and get a SG-1 marathon started to play!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Thanks Erin! I was just gonna go look for it!

Geez! I just read the guidelines! No wonder you're already out of vodka! Sounds like fun! I definitely need to convert some RL people and get a SG-1 marathon started to play!
                  *grin*

-> yeah, not able to say much else.

We're also working on the conversion thing.

kay and kath x

Comment

kay and kath

*grin*

-> yeah, not able to say much else.

We're also working on the conversion thing.

kay and kath x
                    LOL, you guys are cracking me up! I'm sorry about the vodka, I'd send you mine but I don't think it'd get there on time. Like Jack Sparrow would say where's the RUM VODKA!?

Oh! That's right! I can't remember the full passage though, what had she suggested that they didn't care for?

G'night Gioia!! Sweet dreams!
                    It was her first time off world with them as a member of the SGC and gearing up.

Night, Milena
                    banner by Stef

Comment

*Waves*

See, Kales, told you I'd amke it back in one pieve! I didn't fall over or anythign

Hello everyone! Hope you're having as much fun as I am!!!
                      sigpic
                      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                        It was her first time off world with them as a member of the SGC and gearing up.

Night, Milena

Ooh, that's right G'night Isa!!

Hmm how about another quote for the quiet people? An easy one!

Vala: I wanted to tell you in person...I'm pregnant.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Ooh, that's right G'night Isa!!

Hmm how about another quote for the quiet people? An easy one!

Vala: I wanted to tell you in person...I'm pregnant.
                          Avalon Pt 1

Vala: I was thinking it's not too late to go with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                            Avalon Pt 1

Vala: I was thinking it's not too late to go with him.
                            Talion!

Vala: Promises, promises

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Good Evening Fruitcakes!!! How is everyone tonight?
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Talion!

Vala: Promises, promises
                                Beachhead

Vala: I refuse to accept the blame for that. Curiosity is a part of human nature.

(Are there any more good Daniel quotes??)

PS: Hello, Wendy!! Just waiting around for Atlantis to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X