• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
    3 1/2 hours til showtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Less than three and a half hours.

*dances*

Comment

So? How was it guys? I'm checkin' out the 10 o'clock showing. (Mom has to watch her soap opera at 7..... *sigh*)

Comment

My new siggy debuts ^_^

Comment

So anyone gonna tell us what happened in the ep yet???
            Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Okay, I've got some issues I gotta discuss.
              Spoiler:
              I understand why Vala married Tomin. I do think she cares for him. I even liked him until he left her there for three days without food and water. If he really does love her, how could he let her suffer like that? Daniel would have rescued her.

I want to know Vala's feelings on her pregnancy. If the Ori "gifted" me with a child, I'd be scared, yet she didn't talk about her fears. Perhaps she didn't want to discuss her fears with Sam, Mitchell, and Teal'c. I bet she would have told Daniel.

Why didn't we get some reaction from Daniel about Vala "borrowing" his body? I know they've got a mission to prepare for and more pressing concerns, but we got nothing. Daniel never even uttered her name. I'm not saying there had to be some shippy declaration from him, but we could have gotten something. "I hope Vala's okay." "I'm glad she communicated with us" etc. Sheesh. C'mon, throw us a bone here.

Whew! *wipes brow* I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                Okay, I've got some issues I gotta discuss.
                Spoiler:
                I understand why Vala married Tomin. I do think she cares for him. I even liked him until he left her there for three days without food and water. If he really does love her, how could he let her suffer like that? Daniel would have rescued her.

I want to know Vala's feelings on her pregnancy. If the Ori "gifted" me with a child, I'd be scared, yet she didn't talk about her fears. Perhaps she didn't want to discuss her fears with Sam, Mitchell, and Teal'c. I bet she would have told Daniel.

Why didn't we get some reaction from Daniel about Vala "borrowing" his body? I know they've got a mission to prepare for and more pressing concerns, but we got nothing. Daniel never even uttered her name. I'm not saying there had to be some shippy declaration from him, but we could have gotten something. "I hope Vala's okay." "I'm glad she communicated with us" etc. Sheesh. C'mon, throw us a bone here.

Whew! *wipes brow* I feel better now. Thanks for listening.
                Maybe in the next episode...

I loved Crusade, btw. Claudia is simply wonderful. What an outstanding performance, given her condition at that time

Comment

My new siggy debuts ^_^
                  I haven't seen the epi yet...

Wonderful Sig!!!!

Comment

HEY, maybe Daniel didn't ask about her because he knew getting her back was the most important thing at the moment

Comment

My new siggy debuts ^_^
                      its so cute!! i love it!! but gw won't let me green you

HEY, maybe Daniel didn't ask about her because he knew getting her back was the most important thing at the moment .
                      yes, he was so excited and happy that he got her back, that he didnt ask her

btw. Happy 300 Posts Hybridbabe

Comment

i just watched crusade.

i did sympathize with D/V before but now i can safely say im definitely shipping them!!

Spoiler:

i wonder if there's any chance vala's baby is daniel's...
                        SAVE SG-1
                        Send tissue boxes with the legend "SEND MORE!" to Sci-Fi's TPTB

Comment

OMG!!!!!!! Crusade was an absolute delight! Hehehe, this would've been better if Daniel knew what Vala's been doing in his body...but oh well. Vala's pants comment made me laugh. Can't wait until they're back together again, for real!

P.S. I love your new sig, Hybridbabe!

There's only us,
                          There's only this
                          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                          No other road,
                          No other way
                          No day but today...

Comment

Beautiful sig Hybridbabe and congrats on your milstone, GW won't let me green you unfortunatley. I made a Daniel/Vala sig but it didn't turn out like I wanted. I'm hoping for inspiration from season 10
                            AncientsTimeline

Comment

Hi guys! ^_^ Loved that las ep. [spoilers] I think the baby is Daniels..just because they had that connection with the bracelts, and it could be some side effect!? you think?... [/spoliers] Love the two of the them together! Vala is sooo hilariouse!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                                Hi guys! ^_^ Loved that las ep. [spoilers] I think the baby is Daniels..just because they had that connection with the bracelts, and it could be some side effect!? you think?... [/spoliers] Love the two of the them together! Vala is sooo hilariouse!
                                It would be great if it turned out that the baby is partly Daniel's

Comment

Working...
                                X