Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    The second option I think.
    think so too, it would be hilarious if it would be like in the atlantis episode "duet" when rodney and this woman (argh i forget her name everytime *sigh) fight for the control of the body but that won't be happening

never seen "out of their minds" but the quotes are hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
      think so too, it would be hilarious if it would be like in the atlantis episode "duet" when rodney and this woman (argh i forget her name everytime *sigh) fight for the control of the body but that won't be happening

never seen "out of their minds" but the quotes are hilarious
      Out of Their Minds is one of my favourite Farscape's episodes, too I recommend Farscape DVDs, Starburst Edition

As for Vala/Daniel, I think it's gonna be Harrid/Salis scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        As for Vala/Daniel, I think it's gonna be Harrid/Salis scenario.
        Yup, but its going to be fuuunnn. imagine daniel says "Lets make babies!" lmao..

Comment

I love Atlantis episode. David was sooooooooooo funny...LOL

Comment

*random Daniel/Vala squee*

+ = love

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
              That's one of my favorite episodes...... and one of my most quotable ones...

"Screw me this is impossible..."

"Crichton!!! Can you show me how to do this?"
              "Oh my god... Unzip... pull it out... point it like a gun... and shoot it..."

"By the Hynerian GODS! That is GOOD!!!!"

"Oh come on, MAN! They're here. They're RIGHT HERE! They've been her a couple of arns and I just had to--"
              "Crichton, if I have to catch you looking at any of my other body parts, I'll break your legs. Even if they are mine."

ROFLMAO
              LMAO! I'm watching Farscape syndication right now (kinda missed out on it while it was still in Skiffy), so I'm just waiting until that episode comes up...hehehe. Thanks for the quotes!

There's only us,
              There's only this
              Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
              No other road,
              No other way
              No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle

+ = love
                yaay, now i'm going to make a sig with that quote lol

edit: tehee, done *points at sig*
                Last edited by sg-daniel; 28 February 2006, 01:39 AM.

Comment

LOVE IT sg-daniel

Comment

LOVEly sig pic!

Comment

3 MORE DAYS!!!! SQUEEE!

I'm so excited!!!! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! <3

Comment

It's almost Friday. I can't wait until the episode.

I just read the info about season 10 episode 3,
                        Spoiler:
                        The Pegasus Project and I'm really excited to see that one. I wonder if we'll still see some playfulness on Vala's side or will it all be business. This episode will also be interesting to me because I like seeing the Daniel/Vala interaction, but I also entertain the idea of Daniel/Elizabeth and Elizabeth will be helping them in this episode. I'm expecting a lot from this episode.
                        http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

This may seem really off the wall random, but ranchan, are you a Ranma 1/2 fan?

I'm just asking cuz Ranma's always called Ran-chan in that anime/manga Series....

Anyway, like you, I AM EXCITED FOR THAT ONE!!!! bout time they did that too! I've been waiting all year for an ep like that....

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                            It's almost Friday. I can't wait until the episode.

I just read the info about season 10 episode 3,
                            Spoiler:
                            The Pegasus Project and I'm really excited to see that one. I wonder if we'll still see some playfulness on Vala's side or will it all be business. This episode will also be interesting to me because I like seeing the Daniel/Vala interaction, but I also entertain the idea of Daniel/Elizabeth and Elizabeth will be helping them in this episode. I'm expecting a lot from this episode.
                            LOL, I was wondering the same thing! Although I would love to see Vala and Sheppard interact. That would be interesting.

There's only us,
                            There's only this
                            Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                            No other road,
                            No other way
                            No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                              This may seem really off the wall random, but ranchan, are you a Ranma 1/2 fan?

I'm just asking cuz Ranma's always called Ran-chan in that anime/manga Series....

Anyway, like you, I AM EXCITED FOR THAT ONE!!!! bout time they did that too! I've been waiting all year for an ep like that....
                              Yeah, I used to be a Ranma 1/2 fan. I stopped reading at some point. I use Ranchan2 as a username all the time because I was a fan back when I first started an internet account and when I joined my first forum. It has just stuck with me so many years that even though the Ranma anime/manga series has ended I keep using it because I don't have the patience to sit and think of new usernames.

Anyway, yeah, Vala rocks!
                              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                                I would love to see Vala and Sheppard interact. That would be interesting.
                                I was thinking the same thing. Vala is a total flirt and Sheppard just can't help himself when he is in the presence of a beautiful woman. It would be, like you said, interesting to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X