Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
    To me he seems a dumb....
    Granted I'm not the expert on Jonas, but he seemed okay to me. Obviously he was no Daniel but I think he did the best he could considering his relative inexperience. I guess part of me has a soft-spot for the cast-offs

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Granted I'm not the expert on Jonas, but he seemed okay to me. Obviously he was no Daniel but I think he did the best he could considering his relative inexperience. I guess part of me has a soft-spot for the cast-offs

-Stef
      The TPTB, IMO, have done a really bad work with Jonas character, thanks God the Ori taken care of him, his planet and its stupid arrogant inhabitants
      sigpic
      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

-Stef
        Hehe, me too! I have much affection for the poor characters who are senselessly spit on because of fan loyalties Like Jonas and although I loved Vala from the very first time I saw her in the show, I liked her even more when I heard how many Vala-haters there were out there Live and let love, isn't that the saying?
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
          Hehe, me too! I have much affection for the poor characters who are senselessly spit on because of fan loyalties Like Jonas and although I loved Vala from the very first time I saw her in the show, I liked her even more when I heard how many Vala-haters there were out there Live and let love, isn't that the saying?
          I remember when I was getting all the seasons on dvd, I read somewhere that Daniel wasn't in season 6 (I think I read an interview where BB said he thought they did a good job introducing Jonas, a new character in season 6, and so he wasn't too worried about how they'd write him, or something like that...) Anyway, I got so nervous getting up to season 6 that I would hate it or something because Daniel wasn't there, and I was surprised to find that as Season 6 was wrapping up I was gonna miss Jonas, now that Daniel was back. Funny, huh?

Anyway, yeah, Jonas was a good sport.

Hmm... D/V... lemme find a pic...

Aaaah, I love peasant garb!

Comment

And lastly (the last of the ones I could find but not the last of all the best there is!) ...

Defined by a Moment by FBI Bones (complete and completely adorable)

Even as I Wander by Sorrel rowan aka Kales

Insanity by AV21

Near Miss by Myosotis13

The Spirit of Christmas by Assilem

EDIT: Some of the great ones are still being written, I only put up Completed fics cuz I think Kath was it you who was saying you preferred reading only completed fics? If not, I'll add WIPs

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Same here. I get defensive and react by liking a character, movie, tv show more if there's a strong campaign against them. Must be the nurturing side of me, taking in wounded characters and supporting them

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

QUICK! Name me the most romantic song you can think of! (I need some lyrics for my wallpaper...)

-Stef

Comment

QUICK! Name me the most romantic song you can think of! (I need some lyrics for my wallpaper...)

-Stef
                  Oh, geez, Stef.... um... Maybe "I will always love you" Whitney Houston, though did she copy it from someone else...

~Erin

Comment

-Stef

Everything I do I do it For you- Bryan Adams
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                      Everything I do I do it For you- Bryan Adams
                      Ooh, that's a really, really good one, Maeve.. I shoulda thought of that

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                        Ooh, that's a really, really good one, Maeve.. I shoulda thought of that

~Erin
                        I love it and the movie it comes from.
                        sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                          I love it and the movie it comes from.
                          Me too!! I watched it so many times over Christmas one year at my grandma's, I could recite it on our way home (in my head, of course ) The movie, not the song. But I memorized that, too! Heehee!

~Erin

Comment

-Stef
                            Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (go Canuck!) I think that's the name of the song anyway. I swear I was listening to it the other day and I went into happy land with D/V thoughts.

Spoiler:

To really love a woman,
                            To understand her,
                            You've got to know her deep inside ...
                            Hear every thought,
                            See every dream,
                            And give her wings when she wants to fly.
                            Then when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms ...
                            You know you really love a woman

When you love a woman,
                            You tell her that she's really wanted.
                            When you love a woman,
                            You tell her that she's the one.
                            'Cause she needs somebody, to tell her that it's gonna lastforever.

So tell me have you ever really ... really, really ever loved awoman?

To really love a woman,
                            Let her hold you,
                            Till you know how she needs to be touched.
                            You've got to breathe her, really taste her,
                            'Til you can feel her in your blood.
                            And when you can see your unborn children in her eyes ...

You know you really love a woman.

When you love a woman,
                            When you love a woman,
                            'Cause she needs somebody, to tell her that you'll always betogether

You've got to give her some faith,
                            Hold her tight, a little tenderness.
                            You've got to treat her right.
                            She will be there for you taking good care of you ...

You really gotta love your woman yeah.

And when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms,

When you love a woman,
                            When you love a woman,
                            She needs somebody, to tell her that it's gonna last forever.
                            yeah
                            Just tell me have you ever really ... really, really ever loved awoman?
                            Oh Just tell me have you ever really ... really, really everloved a woman?

All the bolded words are the aww-est

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (go Canuck!) I think that's the name of the song anyway. I swear I was listening to it the other day and I went into happy land with D/V thoughts.

Spoiler:

To really love a woman,
                              To understand her,
                              You've got to know her deep inside ...
                              Hear every thought,
                              See every dream,
                              And give her wings when she wants to fly.
                              Then when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms ...
                              You know you really love a woman

When you love a woman,
                              When you love a woman,
                              'Cause she needs somebody, to tell her that it's gonna lastforever.

To really love a woman,
                              Let her hold you,
                              Till you know how she needs to be touched.
                              You've got to breathe her, really taste her,
                              'Til you can feel her in your blood.
                              And when you can see your unborn children in her eyes ...

When you love a woman,
                              When you love a woman,
                              'Cause she needs somebody, to tell her that you'll always betogether

You've got to give her some faith,
                              Hold her tight, a little tenderness.
                              You've got to treat her right.
                              She will be there for you taking good care of you ...

You really gotta love your woman yeah.

And when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms,

When you love a woman,
                              When you love a woman,
                              She needs somebody, to tell her that it's gonna last forever.
                              yeah
                              Just tell me have you ever really ... really, really ever loved awoman?
                              Oh Just tell me have you ever really ... really, really everloved a woman?

All the bolded words are the aww-est
                              Dude yes. That comes fron another good movie, Don Jaun De Marco staring Johnny Depp.

(Yes I'm Bryan Adams fan and have been since Jr. High when Prince of Thieves came out)
                              sigpic
                              thanks Stef
                              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Darn, well...I already made it. Probably would have worked better but oh well...

Here, my friends, is what happens when Stef is bored and there is talk about a D/V wedding...

FOLLOW THE LINK
                                (sorry, no manips allowed on GW )

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X