No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight Nat and welcome back Ren (is that your name? I wasn't sure)

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
      ok 3:30AM is my cut off point. considering i have to get up at 9:30.
      have a good night/day everyone...be back...later...

ciao bellas
      Ah..DON'T GO...I just finished your banners!!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks =)
        Yep, I'm Ren. You said you're Cat, right?

(so many new names to remember for me lol)
        Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
          Thanks =)
          Yep, I'm Ren. You said you're Cat, right?

(so many new names to remember for me lol)
          I know I'm trying to keep track. Yeah I'm Cat

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

*dances*
            Yay! So I'm not (completely..) insane ;D

sigpic
            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
              Video Break:

A fun video I found. An early Daniel/Vala video that consist of the Last episodes we have been discussing, Avalon 1 & 2 and Origin. Love the song by Pink. Trouble . Video by Sammy
              Ooh, great vid. Have I seen that one before? The song really fits D/V so perfectly during the early stages of their relationship

Originally posted by natalia View Post
              do you have links to said albums?
              Um...they were posted on the D/V LJ...but there aren't any tags on posts so I have no idea how to find it other than look back through the 100s of pages. I'll try and see if I can come up with anything for you by tomorrow.

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
              Stef love some of those songs. Thought of a D/V song, its Michelle Branch 'Goodbye to you' kinda angsty.

Love CB's outfit for Washington, would love to be able to pull that kind of ensemble off.
              Yeah, that song is great. Maybe I am mistaken, but I'm sure someone here made a vid to that song (because I remember that I was going to make one myself until they did).

I think we all wish we could pull of that ensemble (or anything) the way CB can. I was just watching "Kansas" (Farscape) the other day and my friend and I got so upset with how AMAZING Aeryn/CB's abs were in that episode. I mean...it is just ridiculous...and unfair. They're like the incredible toned abs of a body builder but on a teeny tiny frame.

*waves*
              I'm back

And just in case anyone was wondering, my mom beat us all. Badly. We're talking multiple thousands of dollars in cash, properties and buildings badly.
              I spent the last 45 minutes watching the game and pondering just how easily Vala would beat the team at Monopoly. Heh.

G'night, Nat!
              Yay! Welcome back!! I can never win at Monopoly...and I find it to be the anti-family game. I get bitter at people for buying land that I want, accusing them of trying to screw me over (which, in the case of my brothers, is true). Then my brother says my other brother is cheating as the banker and all hell breaks loose. Okay, so I haven't played it in like 10 years...but I'm sure that's how it would still go. My family is very competitive. I still can't play "Sorry" without taking it personally. Let's just all play a game of Yatzee Or Risk, that's a good game...although extremely long.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*dances*
                Yay! So I'm not (completely..) insane ;D
                Not unless I'm also insane, which quite frankly is possible.

A great game to play is charades, one of my girl friend's and I played against a team of two guys that eventually became three guys. We thrashed them, it was great

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Huzzah for 4,000 posts! Thought I'd have it be in the D/V thread

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    I think we all wish we could pull of that ensemble (or anything) the way CB can. I was just watching "Kansas" (Farscape) the other day and my friend and I got so upset with how AMAZING Aeryn/CB's abs were in that episode. I mean...it is just ridiculous...and unfair. They're like the incredible toned abs of a body builder but on a teeny tiny frame.

Yay! Welcome back!! I can never win at Monopoly...and I find it to be the anti-family game. I get bitter at people for buying land that I want, accusing them of trying to screw me over (which, in the case of my brothers, is true). Then my brother says my other brother is cheating as the banker and all hell breaks loose. Okay, so I haven't played it in like 10 years...but I'm sure that's how it would still go. My family is very competitive. I still can't play "Sorry" without taking it personally. Let's just all play a game of Yatzee Or Risk, that's a good game...although extremely long.

-Stef
                    Agreed. I spend a large chunk of time during these rewatches just drooling over the outfits she wears ;D

LOL *grin*
                    My family's rather competetive too, I'm pretty sure that's how some of our crazy squabbles have been started. But once my brother and I figured out that we couldn't win, we set about teasing mom and making things generally silly. The Death Star theme from Star Wars was hummed several times, along with proclaimations of mom being various evil empresses. Even she had fun with it though

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Huzzah for 4,000 posts! Thought I'd have it be in the D/V thread

-Stef
                      CONGRATULATIONS STEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a picture for you

Like you didn't see that coming

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Not unless I'm also insane, which quite frankly is possible.

A great game to play is charades, one of my girl friend's and I played against a team of two guys that eventually became three guys. We thrashed them, it was great
                        *gigglesnort*
                        True enough, I guess

Lol, sounds fun. Except physical-ish games like that often turn into wrestling matches between me and my brother and dad. According to my grandmother, my parents are just big kids.

Congrats Stef!!

sigpic
                        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Agreed. I spend a large chunk of time during these rewatches just drooling over the outfits she wears ;D

LOL *grin*
                          My family's rather competetive too, I'm pretty sure that's how some of our crazy squabbles have been started. But once my brother and I figured out that we couldn't win, we set about teasing mom and making things generally silly. The Death Star theme from Star Wars was hummed several times, along with proclaimations of mom being various evil empresses. Even she had fun with it though
                          Sounds like heaps of fun, wish that my family was old enough to play these games. Gotta admit I have a bit of a girl crush on CB, though honestly I know she's Australian but she doesn't have the accent.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

*gigglesnort*
                            True enough, I guess

Lol, sounds fun. Except physical-ish games like that often turn into wrestling matches between me and my brother and dad. According to my grandmother, my parents are just big kids.

Congrats Stef!!
                            Still fun though, we almost lost though, we were playing cranium and I had a hummdinger I had to guess. My friend was humming and I knew it but couldn't guess it. The guys started to hum it then one began to sing a modified version from The Simpsons. He sang 'Springfield Springfield, New York New York!" Gave it away completely and we then proceeded to thrash them. Male stupidity alive and well lol JK

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Sounds like heaps of fun, wish that my family was old enough to play these games. Gotta admit I have a bit of a girl crush on CB, though honestly I know she's Australian but she doesn't have the accent.

Male stupidity alive and well
                              Hee. At least I'm not the only one, then.

*snort*
                              Yep, you're right there.

sigpic
                              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Anyone notice that the three of us have the same avatar? Its cool

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X