No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Qetesh? Don't have a picture though.

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Q-Quest

sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
        Waaaaahoooo. fic update! *trots off to read and review*

nat
        Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
        *runs to Milena's LJ*

I'll be back, folks *g*

Oops, sorry, I should've waited until we'd at least completed one whole alphabet set. Sorry! Well I just posted at FF.net too so I'm free to continue for those leaving! Where are we at? Q?

Q: Quirky
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
          Ooh ooh... Could this count as Q:Queen see the tiara

~Erin
          Lol!! Yeah I like it! Good catch!
          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Ooh ooh... Could this count as Q:Queen see the tiara

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...%202/A2-10.png

~Erin
            I love it Erin!!

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
            How about Qetesh? Don't have a picture though.
            Here's a pic for you

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
              Hey Kami! Long time no see!
              Hello! I know...I'm fired at this posting thing.

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
              Oh my my my, sorry if I get a little defensive but Dune is my all time favorite piece of literature and sci-fi so I have to defend it to the death!
              Love the minis! Inama Nushif is like my theme song. The books are next on my list of sci-fi to read. At the moment I'm on the Hitchhiker Series.

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
              Okay, so not to put too fine a point on this BUT just so I'm clear...so we're all saying that she is supposedly pregnant in this scene...and possibly is what they are toasting?....hmmm, maybe the gift in the red box is connected?
              Thinking now about the rest of the Christmas pics...Wow...no wonder he looks so happy...makes me love that profile picture even more...definitely making me sigh, lol.
              LC
              That is a great thought! Oh my gosh...I have to watch the ep again because it will have a whole new look to me. Like the crying scene has totally changed now. Knowing that we were right and he is hurting with her. Totally changed for me. This is why I love this thread, shows me what I've missed.

Does anyone watch the Teal'c/Sam stuff differently now?
              sigpic
              by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                I love it Erin!!

Here's a pic for you

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...at%20Be/49.jpg
                God, I am such an idiot, here I am thinking Q was going to be hard. I missed her name and an ep. Where is my brain?

~Erin

Comment

R: Rescue
                  R: Regret
                  (as in no regrets, heh.)
                  Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                  Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

R-Rescued

EDIT: I see Oda beat me to this, so I will use mine for the picture
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                      Okay, sorry I've been so quiet but LJ was giving me grief like it never has before! *grrr*

Anyway, the semi-anticipated BF14 is now complete and all those interested can access it HERE: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall!! Please review!! Doesn't matter where, I just love hearing feedback!
                      OH bless you Milena...made my night...lovely thanks.
                      LC
                      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Ack! I go away for a couple of hours to watch Dreamgirls and come back to four pages of lovely pictures

[SPOILERS]
                        EDIT-> Has anyone else noticed that 'denial' is just a rearrangement of 'daniel'?
                        Maybe the writers have been trying to tell us something?

OMG...quick someone tell me did this Christmas scene come before or after the 'lost baby' scene?
                        Why???because if you look carefully you'll see that Vala is the only that DOES NOT have a glass in her hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Okay, so not to put too fine a point on this BUT just so I'm clear...so we're all saying that she is supposedly pregnant in this scene...and possibly is what they are toasting?....hmmm, maybe the gift in the red box is connected?
                        Thinking now about the rest of the Christmas pics...Wow...no wonder he looks so happy...makes me love that profile picture even more...definitely making me sigh, lol.

And now I'm shutting up because one) I don't do pics and two) when the time comes I won't really have anything to say about the episode discussion because I haven't seen the episodes of S9 enough....but I will look forward to the what?...10 pages of discussion that I'll have to wade through in the morning,lol
                        Nice catch!! I really like this whole idea Maybe when we get to the Unending discussion, we could come with ideas for what Daniel might have given her for Christmas Seriously, love how much attention everyone here pays to little details like that. Makes the scenes all the better.

Hmm... I don't want to interrupt the game... but does anyone want to read a fic? It's set after Unending, and so has heavy Unending spoilers (just in case).

It's over on my LJ. Let me see if I can get this link right... Life Is Too Short
                        May I take another moment to pimp the next scene of my fic...
                        Anyway, the semi-anticipated BF14 is now complete and all those interested can access it HERE: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall!! Please review!! Doesn't matter where, I just love hearing feedback!
                        I will get to reading and reviewing both of your fics once I finish this vid

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                        Since it is now a ridiculously early hour of the morning, I'm going to bed! See you lot in the morning!
                        Aw, can't stay up with us? Night!!

And now back to the D/V alphabet...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the picture DJ

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

S: Sexy
                            *insert picture of vala in daniel's bed in the pink tank top outfit here*

PS Milena's fic Being found is amazing (the new chapter is no exception ) and anyone who hasn't read it should!!!!!
                            My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

PS Milena's fic Being found is amazing (the new chapter is not exception ) and anyone who hasn't read it should!!!!!
                              ITAWTC!

S: Sneaky

Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

S: Sexy
                                *insert picture of vala in daniel's bed in the pink tank top outfit here*

PS Milena's fic Being found is amazing (the new chapter is no exception ) and anyone who hasn't read it should!!!!!

sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X