No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the welcome Kath_Pup, I'm liking the dark side, hehe. It appears to have large amounts of Daniel/Vala + leather.
    Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Wait, wait, wait...when did you write a fic, CrazyLikeaFox?! (by the way, any nickname I can use that's just a wee bit shorter than that? ) How did I miss this?! Okay...so you have a betting pool over D/V hooking up. Excellent, so I'm not completely crazy for having it in my fic! Anyway, I LOVE this chapter (it is going to be multi-chapter fic, right?). The idea you've set up is so very intriguing and hadn't really crossed my mind before. I can't wait to see how it plays out!! Oh, and my vote is for both Cam/Lam and Cam/Sam. Sorry, can't chose.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for reading it Stef, think i may have mentioned it about ten or twenty pages back. I know my name's long so either Crazy or Catriona (my real name) is fine. Votes are in and it'll be Cam/Lam secondary and I think maybe a touch of Sam/Jack. It'll be multi-chapter but running low on inspiration.
        Okay feel like talking too much about myself, will stop now
        Last edited by CrazyLikeaFox; 18 August 2007, 01:45 AM.

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

*yawns*
          I've gotta hit the sack, it's nearly 3...

'Night! =)
          Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Goodnight *waves*

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
              Isn't Vala in Daniel in Crusade?
              Good point We can sit an psycho-analyze what the whole situation means. Channel a little Freud.

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
              Ok, I gotta hit the hay... It's 3 am here and all this chattiness has put me terribly behind in writing and I gotta be up early. I'll try to stop by tomorrow but then I'm gone for a few days... *sobs* I hope I don't miss the MM discussion coz it's one of my faves... (and not only for the reason many of you will probably guess...lol )
              Oh, MM won't be for awhile! I'm just said because I'll miss the discussion next weekend...which should probably be F&B, Morpheus, PP, Insiders, or 200 depending on how we do things. Night!!

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
              *yawns*
              I've gotta hit the sack, it's nearly 3...

'Night! =)
              Night! Thanks for hanging out and talking with us. See what happens when you come out of lurking? You get to have all sorts of fun. Plus, now your post count is up.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah, I'm dying for Isa to update her AU fic. I love that thing..and I'm desperate for more!!

Okay, so I have now finished construction on my vid...now I focus on flow/rhythm/timing and any special effects. Wow, that was a quick edit. You guys really get the creativity flowing!

-Stef

Comment

Night Odakota! (Any objections to that shortening?)

I can't wait for Isa's next update either! Damn her intarwebz connection not being, well, connected.

Waiting impatiently for your vid Stef!

And with that I shall be off to work. I'll see you guys later *Waves*
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

I should really hit the hay too, the sun has already risen in this little corner of the world...but I've got 15 pages and still 2 more scenes to write *sigh* AND I'm afraid of going to sleep and waking up to find 6 more pages of discussion to catch up on

How's the vid coming, Stef? Is it 6am over at your place too? If so...the heck you still doing up?

Hey Kath_pup! Good morning?

And goodnight to Odakota and Crazy! Cat (can I write Cat, it has less letters than Catriona ) I need to go back and read your fic!! I think I saw it on FF.net (which is dead lately ) but I can't remember what it was about or if I reviewed! Promise I'll get on it!
                    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                      I should really hit the hay too, the sun has already risen in this little corner of the world...but I've got 15 pages and still 2 more scenes to write *sigh* AND I'm afraid of going to sleep and waking up to find 6 more pages of discussion to catch up on

How's the vid coming, Stef? Is it 6am over at your place too? If so...the heck you still doing up?

Hey Kath_pup! Good morning?

And goodnight to Odakota and Crazy! Cat (can I write Cat, it has less letters than Catriona ) I need to go back and read your fic!! I think I saw it on FF.net (which is dead lately ) but I can't remember what it was about or if I reviewed! Promise I'll get on it!
                      Can't remember if you've reviewed either, yo may have. FF.Net has been kinda dead lately but I've got to sit down and read and review all your fics! BTW Cat is absolutely fine Oh and was saying goodnight to Odakota, it's 8pm here so still got a few hours in me, besides tomorrow's Sunday.

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Yup, 6am here. Still dark though. The vid is coming along nicely. If I have enough time tomorrow/today, it should be ready for your viewing pleasure then. Although, I make no promises

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                        And with that I shall be off to work. I'll see you guys later *Waves*
                        And the exodus begins. I might be heading off soon as well. My eyes are beginning to close. I just want to get my vid to a certain place before I quite...just in case I am completely blocked tomorrow and can't edit to save me life!

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          Yup, 6am here. Still dark though. The vid is coming along nicely. If I have enough time tomorrow/today, it should be ready for your viewing pleasure then. Although, I make no promises
                          SWEET! Can't wait to see it!!!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          And the exodus begins. I might be heading off soon as well. My eyes are beginning to close. I just want to get my vid to a certain place before I quite...just in case I am completely blocked tomorrow and can't edit to save me life!
                          LOL, that's exactly the mentality that got me into the routine of 3am fic-writing, the fear that I'll have lost my groove or flow the next day!! Great minds, eh Stef?

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                          Don't want to leave but it is past 6 in the morning here in Georgia. Before all the night people head off, someone post the info for continuing Avalon 2 Discussions. I really enjoyed reading the post of those that are online during my daytime about Prometheus Unbound and Avalon 1.. Goodnight and sweet dreams tonight of good looking men in Leather.
                          Goodnight RinggoldGate, btw, when I wake up tomorrow, I'm bugging you for any kind of nickname cuz your username is wickedly too long for my tired fingers

I'm signing off too, though I'll probably still appear as 'active' cuz I never turn of my laptop (I know, I'm horrible, but it takes FOREVER to load up and although I actually HAVE that kind of time to waste, I'm so not a patient person )

And, YAY! Chapter BF14 is DONE ladies and gentlemen, a quick edit tomorrow when I wake up and then it's posty time *dances* It broke at 15 pages even, I'll just post as one chapter I guess, no point in breaking it up! ^_^

And to make up for all my off-topicness, I present you with a couple of sweet pics to add to my Avalon 2 contributions!

Spoilers for size...
                          Spoiler:

Voila and goodnight to you all (hopefully things'll quiet down and there won't be too much catching up to do after my 12 hour nap )
                          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Night, RingofGold and Milena (again) So I haven't had this much fun in awhile. Who knew that all it took was Avalon, Pt.2, leather, and a bunch of bored individuals I don't envy the people who'll be popping in later the task of catching up. Eh, some will probably just go "Good discussion, now here's my take..." I would.

Okay, we almost doubled the number of pages I said we needed doubled way back when. So, will leave when this thread gets to 767.

So, I just learned what that star next to my name means...that I'm invisible. Huh, who knew? For all of you wondering why my name isn't at the bottom of the page (and I'm sure you ALL were), that would be why.

EDIT: I guess we reached my 767 goal after all!

-Stef

Comment

Goodnight MilenaD, little off topic but I've got 200 posts!
                              Hug for me, just cause I love this picture.

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                                X