Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

]The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him.(2)

vs.

Season 9: Ex Deus Machina – Sam tells Barrett she's "not exactly" single. (4)

It's a tough call because they're not really my fave moments but I'd say the "not exactly" single is one of the snippets of sort-of confirmation we've had so that wins for me.
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

]The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him.(2)

vs.

Season 9: Ex Deus Machina – Sam tells Barrett she's "not exactly" single. (5)
      sigpic
      Sig made by Nola
      Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him.(3)

vs.

While I love the 'not exactly' moment, I just think they are so adorable when Jack plays dumb and asks Sam to explain something he already understands
        sigpic
        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him.(4)

vs.

Sam so patiently explains and we know that Jack is much smarter than he pretends. It's a little game between them.
          sigpic

Comment

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him.(5)

vs.

Gotta go with early season here, as for one Jack isn't even in EDM and two, I don't like Barrett all that much. His character was a bit better later on in the show but to be honest, the actor grew more unattractive over time.

Also simply love the wormhole explanation scene and how Jack is exaggerating and Sam keeps smiling and patiently explaining. He's so testing her and they're dancing a fine line there.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him.(6)

vs.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him.(6)

vs.

Season 9: Ex Deus Machina – Sam tells Barrett she's "not exactly" single. (6)

Comment

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him.(7)

vs.

Season 9: Ex Deus Machina – Sam tells Barrett she's "not exactly" single. (6)
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him. (7)

vs.

Season 9: Ex Deus Machina – Sam tells Barrett she's "not exactly" single. (7)

Ooh, this is a nail-biter, folks!

sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Thanks for fixing the episode title. I guess I was pretty tired last night.

Come on and vote shippers. I don't want to be the tie breaker (but I will if I have to).

Comment

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him. (7)

vs.

Season 9: Ex Deus Machina – Sam tells Barrett she's "not exactly" single. (8)
                          sigpic

Comment

vs.

Season 9: Ex Deus Machina – Sam tells Barrett she's "not exactly" single. (9)

As much as I love that cute moment in A Matter of Time, I had a lot of fun during S9-10 looking out for all the subtle Sam and Jack confirmation moments, and this was one of them

Edited to add - hey guys! *waves* I feel like I've been away from here for so long! Not been on much since Valenship due to some real-life issues (both good and bad) keeping me occupied, but it's certainly been fun catching up with all the Sam and Jack goodness on Gateworld - hope everyone has been well
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

So I was a watching an old cartoon / anime series from my childhood and in the final episode the main character gets some injured you don't know if he would live or die and as i was watching it it reminded me of the Lost City finale and it made me think: if SG-1 did end with "Lost City" how would you guys have reacted? do you believe the O'Neill frozen cliffhanger would've been a good note to go out on?

Comment

Welcome back, Jolinar!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                So I was a watching an old cartoon / anime series from my childhood and in the final episode the main character gets some injured you don't know if he would live or die and as i was watching it it reminded me of the Lost City finale and it made me think: if SG-1 did end with "Lost City" how would you guys have reacted? do you believe the O'Neill frozen cliffhanger would've been a good note to go out on?
                                Heck no I'd have been mad!
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X