No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping in before I tackle the daunting task of wrapping Christmas gifts for all my nieces and nephews. I have 18 of them as well as gifts for parents and friends... I'm tired already

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post

Just popping in before I tackle the daunting task of wrapping Christmas gifts for all my nieces and nephews. I have 18 of them as well as gifts for parents and friends... I'm tired already

18??? Wow.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

You should be able to access the video here the password is samjack1969
        sigpic

Comment

I feel your pain - I just spent the past 2 1/2 hours wrapping! But, I *think* I'm completely wrapped up
          sigpic

Comment

I'm so lazy. I let Amazon do my wrapping.

Comment

at least half of my gifts came from Amazon, but I didn't choose the gift wrapping service because I wanted to *see* what I was giving. Maybe next year I won't be so anal.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                And you know guys can be pretty immature, especially Jack.
                I think it depends on how she became bald. If it's a health issue the guys wouldn't tease her, but if it was some weird thing that happened off world involving a Nair-like substance that came into contact with her head, then probably.

Comment

I think it depends on how she became bald. If it's a health issue the guys wouldn't tease her, but if it was some weird thing that happened off world involving a Nair-like substance that came into contact with her head, then probably.
                  I concur. And if the latter, they might give her the gag gift of one of those bubble-gum colored wigs.

Comment

Ditto LucyCat, I too am popping in before I am off the wrap...My family is like yours, 14 great nieces and nephews,,,won't count the rest...Good luck!
                    Take care everyone,
                    And as always, Jack and Sam forever!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                      I concur. And if the latter, they might give her the gag gift of one of those bubble-gum colored wigs.
                      She and Teal'c could be "twins" for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        OK I haven't drawn anything for more than a year (and more than 10 years before that) and this is my first Sam/Jack drawing ever! So I think it's not bad
                        Wow! XFchem! That is beautiful A lot of talent there!

sigpic
                        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          I feel your pain - I just spent the past 2 1/2 hours wrapping! But, I *think* I'm completely wrapped up
                          I'm completely gift purchased. Haven't even gotten to the wrapping.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          I'm so lazy. I let Amazon do my wrapping.
                          They do a very good job too.

So, December 22.

That means if you're a prop canon kinda gal or guy, Sam's birthday is in seven days! I hope I can do my little bd ficlet for the event done by then. After all, I still have gifts to wrap, a tree to decorate, and Christmas to celebrate in between.

Anyway, what Christmas or birthday gifts do we think Jack has gotten for Sam over the years once they were together? (And vice versa of course.) Sweet or wacky, or both?
                          sigpic
                          My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
                            I'm completely gift purchased. Haven't even gotten to the wrapping.

They do a very good job too.

So, December 22.

That means if you're a prop canon kinda gal or guy, Sam's birthday is in seven days! I hope I can do my little bd ficlet for the event done by then. After all, I still have gifts to wrap, a tree to decorate, and Christmas to celebrate in between.

Anyway, what Christmas or birthday gifts do we think Jack has gotten for Sam over the years once they were together? (And vice versa of course.) Sweet or wacky, or both?
                            How about a necklace with a pendant that said Always in Ancient?

Lame, I know
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Lame, I know
                              Only if the necklace is made of naquadah and/or trinium, of course.
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Lame, I know
                                Originally posted by fems View Post
                                Only if the necklace is made of naquadah and/or trinium, of course.
                                I know there's a fic that's done this somewhere... only it was more of a poem in Ancient I think... *puts on thinking cap to remember*
                                sigpic
                                My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Working...
                                X