Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    Home...? In the middle of the day? You slacker! LOL!

And isn't he non commital in his reponse? He doesn't say 'no' but something like 'that's not the point' ?
    Yeah...I noticed he was non-commital...a very Jack way of redirecting and diverting attention from the truth.
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm at home grading 72 final graduate papers. The semester ended last week, hurrah!

And...oh, his face when Sam says they can leave it in the room. ::::sigh::::
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        I'm at home grading 72 final graduate papers. The semester ended last week, hurrah!

And...oh, his face when Sam says they can leave it in the room. ::::sigh::::
        I've always felt that he looked relieved at her suggestion.

Comment

ok...so I posted a reply to Pol's comment on D&C 2 hours ago, and I don't see it on here. So I'm not sure if my computer messed up or if it is caught in Mod land. Anyway...

Pol -your comment made me literally LOL.
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            I've always felt that he looked relieved at her suggestion.
            Relief, but also bewilderment. As if he can't figure out if he's just important enough for her to "go" for, or if he's still unsure how she feels about him. that's why it KILLS me that they didn't show her confession.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

"I'm not gettin' all my memos!" -Jack O'Neill "Entity"

*chuckling*
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                  + =
                  That's my FAVORITE kind of math!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    Relief, but also bewilderment. As if he can't figure out if he's just important enough for her to "go" for, or if he's still unsure how she feels about him. that's why it KILLS me that they didn't show her confession.
                    Well, in a way we did, even though she's talking to him before she gets re-tested.. When she leaned over him at the 2d testing, she reminded him of what "'we' can't admit, given our military ranks", etc. For me, that pretty much says she is admitting she feels the same way about him.

I sort of think he may look bewildered because of how confused it all got because of that machine, and the fact that other people are already milling around them, and there's no way in you-know-where that he'd be willing to talk about "feelings" at a time like that. Too much going on, so he's looking a little bewildered.

But that's just my opinion ... and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Just want to encourage everyone, especially our newbies, to stop by the Discussion Thread and share your thoughts. We are well into Season 9 and are now discussing Ripple Effect. So let us know where you think is happening with Sam & Jack post-Threads.

Here's a clue:

Comment

Well, in a way we did, even though she's talking to him before she gets re-tested.. When she leaned over him at the 2d testing, she reminded him of what "'we' can't admit, given our military ranks", etc. For me, that pretty much says she is admitting she feels the same way about him.

I sort of think he may look bewildered because of how confused it all got because of that machine, and the fact that other people are already milling around them, and there's no way in you-know-where that he'd be willing to talk about "feelings" at a time like that. Too much going on, so he's looking a little bewildered.

For some reason I'm losing all my multi-quotes but welcome to all newbies and de-lurkers **hugs**

I agree she basically admitted that she had 'feelings' and really that they both know that they both have those feelings as per your quote but I would still have loved to hear Sam say how she felt about Jack.

When Jack said 'I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter.'

O.M.G!!!!!!

Basically he's saying that he can't live without Sam.

How can people deny the ship after that!

Anyway, I would have enjoyed hearing Sam's phrasing of it.

Just sayin'
                        sigpic
                        sig by Mada
                        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                          For some reason I'm losing all my multi-quotes but welcome to all newbies and de-lurkers **hugs**

I agree she basically admitted that she had 'feelings' and really that they both know that they both have those feelings as per your quote but I would still have loved to hear Sam say how she felt about Jack.
                          I've been noticing that thing with the multi-quotes too.

I remember the first time I saw Divide & Conquer and we heard Jack's confession, and then Sam says "test me", and then Anise is saying "you are also not a zatarc", and I was ..... "what?????? Why didn't we get to hear what Sam had to say?????" I felt cheated.

Comment

I've been noticing that thing with the multi-quotes too.

I remember the first time I saw Divide & Conquer and we heard Jack's confession, and then Sam says "test me", and then Anise is saying "you are also not a zatarc", and I was ..... "what?????? Why didn't we get to hear what Sam had to say?????" I felt cheated.
                            Err...I know it's been done a zillion times, but I just did a Campfire on that very episode and scene. <smile>
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Err...I know it's been done a zillion times, but I just did a Campfire on that very episode and scene. <smile>
                              Oh goody. I'll just go check it out. Perfect timing, don't you think?

Comment

HEY EVERYBODY! GUESS WHO'S NOT A PROBIE ANYMORE?? Whoo Hoo! Ok...now on to the reason for this post.

Let me begin by reminding you guys that I am a dedicated Jack/Sam shipper, But (playing devil's advocate here)...the Zanax detector COULD have given an inaccurate reading on Sam because she OMITTED the severity of Jack's reaction to leaving her there. Her "confession" may not have been like Jack's. Technically she could have just been admitting that he was extremely upset about leaving her. I'm just sayin'.

Now before you all freak out on me... I do believe she admitted something similar to Jack (actually...Pol's Campfire really does it justice)... if you ever doubt, go back to 100 days (the previous year) and watch it as a character study of Sam coming to terms with her feelings for Jack. Oh! She loves him.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X