Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    *tackle hugs AKA*

We've missed you! Seriously, you need to let hubs take the kids and give you some Ship time!
    I know! I've lurked a little here and there, but haven't had time to really sit and post at all. For a while, there, I thought I was in withdrawals.

But to apologize for my lack of presence, I've brought a present. (See what I did there with the pun? Ha ha ha.)

Team Building: Does the Roller Help?

I hope this helps absolve me of my shipping sins.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Many of you have seen these before, but we have several new shippers this year so I get to continue to recycle my goodies!

It’s 12 Days to Shipmas
      Look What I Received

Baal: Now that everyone has arrived we may begin.

Yu: Why have you called us here?

Baal: There is a matter of great importance that will require us to put aside our differences and bring to bear the combined power of all the System Lords.

Olokun: I can think of nothing that would convince me to work with you.

Morrigan: Baal is right. We must work together.

Kali: What do you know of this?

Bastet: I know what Baal is speaking of, and he is right. The powers of the Tau’ri have resisted our will for far too long.

Baal: Yes, and now they will cower before us.

Olokun: What is it that we must do?

Bastet: He wants us to help him deliver a little Shipmas present to the Tau’ri.

Yu: What makes you think the Tau’ri would accept a Shipmas present from the System Lords?

Osiris: They will because we are prepared to give the shippers exactly what they want.

Comment

It’s 12 Days to Shipmas
        Continued

Yu: What are you doing here? You are not a System Lord! I demand she be removed from here at once.

Osiris: Oh, but I come bearing gifts.

Yu: What have you brought?

Osiris: A Shipmas present to all the Sam/Jack shippers on Gateworld . . . from the System Lords.

Baal: Excellent!

Daniel: Ah guys, I know it’s not really my place, but I don’t think this is what the shippers had in mind. I think maybe they were hoping for some pretty pictures, a story or two. You really might want to reconsider a gift of live goa’uld symbiotes, especially as Jack and Sam aren’t too fond . . .

Osiris: Silence human!

Baal: With these we will finally be able to ensure that The Powers That Be can no longer thwart the collective will of the shippers.

Daniel: OK. How?

Osiris: We will implant our brethren within them and then we can finally have what we have all longed for?

Yu: Confirmation!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          I know! I've lurked a little here and there, but haven't had time to really sit and post at all. For a while, there, I thought I was in withdrawals.

But to apologize for my lack of presence, I've brought a present. (See what I did there with the pun? Ha ha ha.)

Team Building: Does the Roller Help?

I hope this helps absolve me of my shipping sins.
          Bless you my child!

And complete forgiveness is just a Shipmas fic away.

Comment

Lovely art SaraBahama Totally fits with shipmas and I've never seen that before Hlndncr.
            sigpic

Comment

I have a quick military-related question that I couldn't find the answer to by googling, so I was hoping someone here might know the answer: are Jack's BDUs in season 8 (when he's base commander) appropriate/according to regulations or not? I'm asking because he's the only general/base commander we've ever seen wearing BDUs and it's also the first time we see BDUs with sewn-on ranks on the collar, I believe.
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
                Chimera was on Space the other day, and I wondered if there is a list anywhere of all the Sam/Pete moments. Don't hate me lol I'm looking for the progression of the relationship, specifically when Sam started having doubts. Thanks for any help!
                Pete only had three actual appearances on the show. They basically the major milestones in their relationship. How it started in Chimera. How it progressed to the next step in Affinity. And how it ended (thankfully) in Threads. I don't count New Order as that was actually Fifth.

If I had to guess, Sam got her first doubts about her relationship with Pete in Affinity. I mean it took over two weeks for Sam to give Pete an answer to his proposal.

Originally posted by fems View Post
                I have a quick military-related question that I couldn't find the answer to by googling, so I was hoping someone here might know the answer: are Jack's BDUs in season 8 (when he's base commander) appropriate/according to regulations or not? I'm asking because he's the only general/base commander we've ever seen wearing BDUs and it's also the first time we see BDUs with sewn-on ranks on the collar, I believe.
                Gave an answer in the Fic help thread.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I made something for Shipmas with PS this evening!
                  Now I can relax on the couch reading fics, right?
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                    Lovely art SaraBahama Totally fits with shipmas and I've never seen that before Hlndncr.
                    Well I hope you liked it because there are 11 more pic stories until Shipmas.

Originally posted by fems View Post
                    I don't know the official answer, but I can tell you that living and working close to the Pentagon I see lots of people in the current version of BDUs which all have a rank insigna sewn onto a square patch on the front.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    I made something for Shipmas with PS this evening!

Now I can relax on the couch reading fics, right?
                    *cracks garland whip* No rest for you! Make more Shipmas presents!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                      SS gifts are due by 12/12 right??
                      Oh.

Crap.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                        SS gifts are due by 12/12 right??
                        Oops, thought I answered this. Yes, that's right. I'll be passing out gifts on 12/14, just before Shipmas. So I need a couple of days to get things organized and track down any slackers if necessary. Although I'm sure we don't have any shipper slackers among us.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          Oops, thought I answered this. Yes, that's right. I'll be passing out gifts on 12/14, just before Shipmas. So I need a couple of days to get things organized and track down any slackers if necessary. Although I'm sure we don't have any shipper slackers among us.
                          *looks around guitily* I haven't been slacking, I'm just suffering from Blank page syndrome!
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I've only slacked off today, didn't get any writing in. But considering I'm halfway through my fourth chapter and have over 10K in total so far, I don't think that's a problem. Hopefully I'll have more time (and inspiration) tomorrow.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

How long should a missing scene piece be?
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Actually, I think fems might be an over achiever.

Comment

Working...
                                X