Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
    Haha I saw all that, and was also like WTF Sam and should never be shipped, it was a only a tool in the development of Sam/jack

BTW, absolutely loved all your Sam/jack dialogues over the past couple days, it has kept me smiling

I'm going to lose not-sg1-followers...but I don't care! SG1 quotes make me smile!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Head on over to The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread as folks have started posting some Advent Calendar art.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Head on over to The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread as folks have started posting some Advent Calendar art.
        We will be posting the Advent cards on this thread on the appropriate day.

Comment

Okay...new Campfire posted.

Sorry for the delay.
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Sorry for the delay.
            Yay! Awesome! This made my day along with my wonderful supportive friends!

sigpic
            Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              Btw I keep spamming twitter with SG1 and S/J quotes...and yesterday one of my followers told me "I'm in sam & fever again". Me: WTF????????? The reply: "seriously! sam & look so cute together xD watching them the first time- I hated him but now he's so lovely"

ehhhh???????????????
              I answered: "no comment" and she said that over all she ships sam with jack...
              wtf????
              Wait...so this person thought you were shipping Sam/Pete?? (Did I read that correctly?) If that is the case...W...T...F indeed!
              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                Wait...so this person thought you were shipping Sam/Pete?? (Did I read that correctly?) If that is the case...W...T...F indeed!
                No. It's kinda clear that I ship Sam and Jack!!! She just said that she ships Potato too! Blehhhh
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

No. It's kinda clear that I ship Sam and Jack!!! She just said that she ships Potato too! Blehhhh
                  Ohhhh. Cos I was going to say that you are soooo not a Pete shipper haha
                  "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                    Ohhhh. Cos I was going to say that you are soooo not a Pete shipper haha
                    Ya think?
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Ya think?

Baha

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Sorry for the delay.
                        great work Pol, love it as always, no where is my whip to get you cracking ont he next one
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                          great work Pol, love it as always, no where is my whip to get you cracking ont he next one
                          LOL, and thanks! But you have me confused with SaraB. *She's* the one that responds to whips.
                          ;P
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

so apparently RDA is going to do a stint on Don't the "B" in apartment 23 and i betcha anything him and James will have a few scenes together.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              so apparently RDA is going to do a stint on Don't the "B" in apartment 23 and i betcha anything him and James will have a few scenes together.
                              Which James are you talking about?
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                Which James are you talking about?
                                James Van Der Beek. Mr. Dawson Leery himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X