Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    There's a commercial on TV where a guy is talking about how much his wife means to him (it's a commercial for jewelry), and at the end of it, he says "She's the force that holds our life together". Every time I see it, I think of Jack thinking about Sam.
    Aww, that's so sweet So very Sam and Jack
    sigpic
    Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      The Tollan always have such bland faces... like they're using too much botox and wouldn't dare using an actual facial expression.
      That I can believe. They're such stern people that I don't think I've ever heard them crack any jokes. If Jack says the Aschen lack a sense of humour, the Tollan probably come a close second.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

hey did we pick a day for Shipmas?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          hey did we pick a day for Shipmas?
          I believe it's on Dec 15 or 16. Not sure though since I didn't write it down knowing I won't be around that weekend
          sigpic
          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Posting to see who I am with the NCIS theme going on here.

EDIT: Hmmm, probie agent. Hope I do better than Dorneget.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I wonder why it's NCIS themed. I'm not sure if I'm complaining or not, since I really used to like the show. But NCIS is a prime example of a how a ship is NOT supposed to be used.

I have to say though, I liked this past week's episode. Very sweet.

Comment

Thanks to who ever created it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post

sweet pic and sweet jacket RDA/Jack is wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    Posting to see who I am with the NCIS theme going on here.

EDIT: Hmmm, probie agent. Hope I do better than Dorneget.
                    what did they get?

Comment

Yep, gorgeous, very couple-y!
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        I wonder why it's NCIS themed. I'm not sure if I'm complaining or not, since I really used to like the show. But NCIS is a prime example of a how a ship is NOT supposed to be used.

I have to say though, I liked this past week's episode. Very sweet.
                        You need to get out and about the forum more often lol.

Every month Gateworld has a themed weekend. It's mentioned in the 'Forum, Announcements and Help' thread and is also at the bottom of the forum main page under the 'Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)'.

You can find the thread for this weekend's theme here.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/Thanksgiving_SJ_01h.jpg
                          Thanks for posting it, trupi...and kudos to the creator (please reveal yourself)!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Squeeeeeee!

...that is all. lol
                            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                              You need to get out and about the forum more often lol.

Every month Gateworld has a themed weekend. It's mentioned in the 'Forum, Announcements and Help' thread and is also at the bottom of the forum main page under the 'Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)'.

You can find the thread for this weekend's theme here.
                              Thanks! Though, why I would need to go elsewhere is beyond me. I have all I need right here...

So, the themes are just selected on the whims of one of the mods here? I know in the past it's tied in to various anticipated movies/series/releases/celebrations/etc, but the thread doesn't seem to mention any particular reason NCIS is chosen... Not that I'm complaining. I actually like the idea of being Ziver's sparring partner. I'd have to be pretty good myself for her to even give me the time of day.

Comment

To all my fellow Americans....Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comment

Working...
                                X