No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the forum was down every time I tried to get on Saturday. So I'm sorry this one is a little late.

Five Days 'til Ship Day!

Joe: What’s going on?

Pete: It looks like the Shippers are getting ready for some sort of party in the next five days.

Kynthia: Oh, I love parties.

Barrett: I don’t think any of us were invited.

Freya: The Shippers are commemorating the anniversary of the airing of the episode “Divide & Conquer,” in which Major Carter and Col. O’Neill were forced to reveal the strong feelings they have for one another.

Martouf: I fail to see the cause for celebration, given the events that followed their confessions.

Jonas: You’re just sore because Sam actually shot you.

Laira: Better than being abandoned after one night.

Orlin: I considered joining them, but I was not able to fabricate an appropriate gift without a new toaster.

Sara: I don't understand how I got stuck here with all of you.

Fifth: I am going to the anti-shipper thread.

Narim: I think I will join you.

Kerry: I’m staying.

Kerry: I think they’re cute together.

Comment

Lol Hlndncl, Love the pic-fics! They just caused me to turn circles all over the house waving my arms in the air for joy. My cat thinks I've lost what little mind I have left. Can't wait for my first Ship Day! Maybe I can work on something at lunch tomorrow...

Comment

*Pops in sheepishly*

Well guys, my little fic for ship day got a little...er hi-Jack-ed by Jack dealing with Charlie's loss (with Sam's support) and helping others, rather than the romantic fluff I originally wanted and turned onto a slightly different story than I planned.

So while it isn't what I think is shippy enough for ship day, I figured I'd post it here anyway because it does have elements you guys might be interested in: namely a good amount Sam and Jack together, kidlets, and a scene with them in bed (but not in the gutter).

So check it out if you'd like...
        Title: Some Families have Ghosts, Not Skeletons
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7205728/..._Not_Skeletons
        Summary: An ordinary outing with family aggravates old wounds.

Not sure I can whip something else together for ship day, though I am trying...but I am totally looking forward to the celebrations! (And I adore the little pic/comic reminder things)
        Last edited by Conn8d; 24 July 2011, 01:16 AM. Reason: spellin'

Comment

hlndncr -thanks (lol)...and I like Kerry -smart girl.
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I simply loved Orlin's line--toaster! That is too funny!
            sigpic
            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

hlndncr, I remember you posted that one last year and it's still my absolute favorite! It's so funny!
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

i think sara would be happy for Jack that he found someone again.

Comment

I couldn't get on yesterday either. I'm glad it's wasn't a problem on my end. I'd hate to have connection issues on Ship Day!!!

Comment

I just rewatched 'Avalon', and when Cam was talking to Sam about coming back to the team from Area 51, and she says:

"I have my reasons for wanting this job." -she's absolutely shining!

It made me so happy. Of course I'm reading the subtext through my shippy glasses:

"Cam, I wanted this job because it's out of Jack's direct chain of command, so we can be together now, and that is far more important to me than even SG-1."
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Well, I doubt she's shining because Cassie's going through such a rough time that she needed Sam to move there
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Remember I wanted some pix earlier this week? Well, this is the result. Thanks for the help!

sigpic

Comment

i kinda lost track of the in timeline continuity that it was a only a year since janet died. so i wasn't surprised that cassie was still going through such a hard time.

Comment

Me neither, but I meant that Sam wouldn't be all shiny and happy about Cassie going through a rough time.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Four Days 'til Ship Day!

What are you smiling at?

First Ship Day.

Yes. Four days.

You’ll have presents for us I’m sure.

I didn’t realize I was supposed to bring something to the party.

Comment

Four Days 'til Ship Day!
                                (Continued)

Hey Teal’c, maybe you and I could come up with something for Ship Day together?

Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy, Jonas Quinn?

No, of course not.

Maybe I could bring food.

I am sure the Shippers will understand if you do not have anything to contribute.
                                They will simply be happy for making your presence known on the thread.

I’m sure I can figure something out. I’m a quick study.

Comment

Working...
                                X