X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirroring again:

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Oh, oh!!! That's Sam's "Not exactly" response to what's-his-names trying to find out if she was single!

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Oh, oh!!! That's Sam's "Not exactly" response to what's-his-names trying to find out if she was single!

And what's Jack's excuse? What would he be thinking "Not exactly" about?

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
          Seriously, they could show Sam and Jack together even after he was out of her direct chain of command (SG-1 S9-10, Atlantis, AOT, Continuum SGU), yet on SGU Young not only broke the regs, but also committed adultery with TJ - where was the AF adivsor for SGU???? Regs where but excuses, and I don't think we would have gotten a positive sonclusion to our ship even in the 3rd movie (unless if it was written by Mallozzi - the only TPTB who was unambiguous positive about Sam/Jack)
          That's not strictly true - Martin Wood was very much in favour of the S/J ship, and he was in line to direct the third movie

Comment

Way to defend The Martin Jumble!

Martin is a FISH (Friend in the Ship)!

Comment

i just read a lovely (and adult-ish) s/j fic:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/199481?view_adult=true

there is sex, but nothing explicit to me.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Nice rec. I like the "team" pregnancy.

EDIT - just noticed I'm a Stooge. What is that for?
                Last edited by Treknik; 14 May 2011, 06:41 PM.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  That's not strictly true - Martin Wood was very much in favour of the S/J ship, and he was in line to direct the third movie
                  Ummm... new probie on the thread. Please forgive any fumbles while I figure out how to act
                  I keep hearing people talk about Jack being out of Sam's chain of command since he went to Washington, but technically if he is over Homeworld security, isn't he still IN her chain of command? And the regs still apply?

Trust me, I don't WANT it to be true...
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                    Nice rec. I like the "team" pregnancy.

EDIT - just noticed I'm a Stooge. What is that for?
                    I noticed that a bit earlier today, and I think even yesterday. Something to do with Friday the 13th, maybe, and carried over to Saturday?

Comment

Probie on deck...new to the thread and trying not to embarass myself. Appreciate your patience while I figure out how to act!

Love the mirroring. I hadn't seen that picture of Jack -what is it from?
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Oh, lovely rec. Thanks for posting it.

Edit...hey, I'm a stooge too. How come? I loved being a Major, that's the grade I retired in.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Edit...hey, I'm a stooge too. How come? I loved being a Major, that's the grade I retired in.
                          Hey--at least you're not a "nucklehead"--misspelled. Shouldn't that be "knucklehead"?
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            Hey--at least you're not a "nucklehead"--misspelled. Shouldn't that be "knucklehead"?
                            May's theme
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                              Probie on deck...new to the thread and trying not to embarass myself. Appreciate your patience while I figure out how to act!

Love the mirroring. I hadn't seen that picture of Jack -what is it from?
                              Hey, welcome to the Thread! No need to be afraid of embarassing yourself, there are only nice guys around here. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
                              The pic is from season 6, "Full Circle", in the beginning of the episode during the briefing when Jack reveals that he talked to Daniel.
                              sigpic

Comment

A funny little drabble Suitable Godparents
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X