No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um kiddies. http://www.gateworld.net/news/2011/0...-the-stargate/. i guess this would've been interesting to have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      um kiddies. http://www.gateworld.net/news/2011/0...-the-stargate/. i guess this would've been interesting to have seen.
      Maybe it would've been okay since SG1-3 could have been the final tie on the SG-1 series, but I'm really glad that they waited to make the program public. I think that if the Stargate had been revealed earlier, the series would have lost that magical quality that 'this really could be happening right now'.

But now, I'd take anything we could get.
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
        Maybe it would've been okay since SG1-3 could have been the final tie on the SG-1 series, but I'm really glad that they waited to make the program public. I think that if the Stargate had been revealed earlier, the series would have lost that magical quality that 'this really could be happening right now'.

But now, I'd take anything we could get.
        i'm actually working on a couple pages of dialogue between the core four about the revelation of the stargate program and i'm trying to get the characters right so if anyone wants to beta for me i would appreciate it.

but here's what i got so far.

Spoiler:
        EXT. Cheyenne Mountain Complex - DAY

INT. BRIEFING ROOM - STARGATE COMMAND

We Start with an Over the Shoulder Shot of the STARGAte being lifted up via A CRANE as we pan back we See The Original SG-1 Team (O'Neill, Carter, Daniel and Teal'c) Standing in front of the Observation window overlooking the gateroom staring at the events taking place. We see that they are in deep thought.

Carter
        Can't believe this is it.

Teal'c
        Indeed.

O'Neill
        It's been one hell of a run.

Carter
        I've sent a message to langara letting Jonas know of our situation. He wasn't exactly thrilled.

Teal'c
        Jonas Quinn is a most capable warrior. He will be fine.

Daniel
        (to O'Neill)
        Has the President decided where the stargate is going to be moved to?

O'Neill
        Nope. Homeworld Command is being shut down. The 304's have been put into drydock and We're all being reassigned.

Daniel
        I thought you were putting in for retirement, Jack?

Carter
        (interrupting)
        The President wants the General to stay around Washington for a little bit.

O'Neill
        Trust me Daniel, I want nothing more than to retire but the president wants the transition of the revelation to go as smooth as possible. I swear these are the times where I wish Hammond was still alive.

The Four take in about what happened with the former Commanding Officer.

Carter.
        (Softly)
        I miss him

Teal'c
        As do I

Daniel
        Me too.

O'Neill
        We all Miss Him.

Daniel
        (to The other Three)
        So Where are you guys heading?

Teal'c
        I plan to spend time with Rya'c and Kar’yn. Apparently She is expecting her first child.

Carter
        That's great Teal'c.

Daniel
        Congratulations.

O'Neill
        Well you already look like a grandfather Teal'c it's about time you became one.

Teal’c
        Thank you O’Neill.

Daniel
        Sam?

Carter and O'Neill Steal a glance that Daniel and Teal'c notice.

Daniel
        (realizing)
        oh! Well It's About Time.

Teal'c
        Indeed.

Trust me i'm not done yet i think if i can im going to add in a flashback scene.
        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 15 May 2011, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          soooo married is a lovely confirmation!!

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2...rried02ei4.gif
          Eeep! Aww I love that little S/J married emoticon.
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

While watching "Inauguration", I noticed this little bit of mirroring between Hayes/Kinsey and Elizabeth/Kinsey:

KINSEY: I think you know all you need to know and that includes why you're here.

HAYES: I'm here, Bob, because the people of this nation elected me to run their country, not the whole damn galaxy. And this is my office, Bob, not yours, no matter what you may think you did to make this happen. And don't you ever for one second forget that.
            From Lost City, between Elizabeth and Kinsey:

WEIR: This is my office, this is my chair. Until someone tells me otherwise, I'm going to make decisions as I see fit. Not as they fit into your agenda. (I really like this lady! - not by transcriber.)

Comment

*delurks* *waves*
              Little OT.. Just got here again after a few days and... what happened to our titles und our names? o.O *back to lurking-mode*
              sigpic

Comment

Can someone tell the Probie WHY I can't add a pic to my profile? Is it some kind of waiting period or something? Maybe it's a problem I'm not aware of??
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Welcome to the thread SaraB.

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    Can someone tell the Probie WHY I can't add a pic to my profile? Is it some kind of waiting period or something? Maybe it's a problem I'm not aware of??
                    Hi ! Check out this thread : Probie Status for New Members
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

My new designation is Fire Chief. And my "green" line says, "Lucycat has met John Connor". I have no idea what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                        My new designation is Fire Chief. And my "green" line says, "Lucycat has met John Connor". I have no idea what that means.
                        I don't know where the fire chief thing comes from but your green is from Terminator,
                        I believe the theme is classic movies
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                          Welcome to the thread SaraB.

Thank you. Proud as punch to be here. Loving the discussions and the continuing love of the 'ship. I missed all of the first time the series aired, due to not having cable for 10 dark years . I got to watch occasional reruns on regular channels, but I started watching SG-1 on Netflix after Christmas and watched it all the way through Ark of Truth. I haven't watched Sam's career through SGA or Continuum yet (I'm trying to write some fic, so I was trying to focus on the early period), but I will be doing that soon as well. Still lovin' the ship even though the series has wrapped up.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                            Hi ! Check out this thread : Probie Status for New Members
                            Thanks. So I interpret that to mean that I cannot alter my profile until I am upgraded. Grrr. I'll live.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              A funny little drabble Suitable Godparents
                              It WAS funny. The kid sounded 13, not 5 though.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                i just read a lovely (and adult-ish) s/j fic:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/199481?view_adult=true

there is sex, but nothing explicit to me.
                                Really enjoyed this story, thanks for posting the link!

Comment

Working...
                                X