Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    does anyone ever feel that fanfiction was better than the show?

for s/j... i do.
    Yes, sometimes. There are definitely a lot of great stories out there.

Comment

And so, talking about great fic which sometimes includes great kissing What do you think Sam and Jack's first kiss was really like...

... angsty
      ... fluffy
      ... guttery
      ... all of the above (hey it could happen)
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
        And so, talking about great fic which sometimes includes great kissing What do you think Sam and Jack's first kiss was really like...

... angsty
        ... fluffy
        ... guttery
        All of the above!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

yesterday, when i saw that Akamaimom was nommed for 'passing time', i went a read it. since then, i can't get the fic out of my head.

it just covered everything i wanted the show to do. even though s/j was handled well in the series ('grace' through to 'threads'), 'passing time' gave it depth and... just filled in the lines and made the entire resolution much, much more meaningful for me.

i love fics.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

... angsty
            ... fluffy
            ... guttery
            i'm thinking all of the above!!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
              I've already posted this rec in the fic rec thread, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to post it here too
              The Sarcastic Warrior Legend
              A beautiful S/J shortie, add-on to the ep. Grace.
              Folks who like the Angry Warrior Legen from Voyager will get a special kick from this little fic, but the others will enjoy it most definitely too
              Thanks for the link. Definitly going to read that one as soon as I get some time to myself! ^^
              (*Proud to be a J/Cer* )

... angsty
              ... fluffy
              ... guttery
              I'm going with angsty, for the really first.
              Than, I go for a breath while they stare in eachother's eye.
              And the second one right after that pause would be all of the above!
              ;D
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                All of the above!

yesterday, when i saw that Akamaimom was nommed for 'passing time', i went a read it. since then, i can't get the fic out of my head.

it just covered everything i wanted the show to do. even though s/j was handled well in the series ('grace' through to 'threads'), 'passing time' gave it depth and... just filled in the lines and made the entire resolution much, much more meaningful for me.

i love fics.
                I'm sure I've read that but I will check just to make sure. Thanks for reccing it.

i'm thinking all of the above!!

What is it they say about great minds.
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Thanks for the link. Definitly going to read that one as soon as I get some time to myself! ^^
                  (*Proud to be a J/Cer* )

I'm going with angsty, for the really first.
                  Than, I go for a breath while they stare in eachother's eye.
                  And the second one right after that pause would be all of the above!
                  ;D
                  I like the sound of that LadyGalaxyJ
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

... angsty
                    ... fluffy
                    ... guttery
                    All of the above, in this order: angsty, guttery, fluffy

Comment

Well, I'd hope there would be no angst when S/J finally get together! So for the first kiss they'd start out sweet and fluffy and end up on the couch in the gutter!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                        Well, I'd hope there would be no angst when S/J finally get together! So for the first kiss they'd start out sweet and fluffy and end up on the couch in the gutter!
                        sounds good to me too!

so i'm watching sg1 in syndication. today's 2 eps were 'fail safe' and 'the warrior'. both eps had some nice sam/jack moments!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm back in my organized watch of sg1, I watched WoO today
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh, I love, love, love Fail Safe! It's my favorite Sam ep! Does have some good shippy bits!

Comment

Huh...OT, random Stargate actor sighting....
                              Spoiler:
                              Watching the X-Files marathon and poor Teryl Rothery guest-starred as a nurse who was attacked in a nursing home.

And...well, you know.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

i love fics.
                                I couldn't put it better! Loved that fic to bits!
                                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Working...
                                X