Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    How about "flangsty"? A bit of both, or a lot of one with a bit of the other.
    Yes. Flangst. Definitely.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

.... ANGST!!!

with the proviso that there has to be a happy ending.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Yes. Flangst. Definitely.
        Yes, I'm gonna have to second that.
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

Angst with a happy ending! Works for me! Angst them out all you want, but have a happy ending, please!

Comment

*huggles Aka and mad-gater*

I vote for an angsty story with a happy ending
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Humourous fic rec, post-Window of Opportunity:

What else did Jack do during those loops?

Fruit Loops and Pudding

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                So I will now try to stop whining and devote myself instead to deciding what to write. Angsty or Fluffy? Fluff or Angst? Decisions, decisions. . .
                I'll have to second everyone that said Flangst! ;DD
                <3

Thanks for the fic rec hedwig. It was a cute one to read. I love picnics too! ^^
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Flangst! I wish that Scrabble would allow that as a word. **sigh**

scurries off to write me some flangst. . .
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Angst! (with a teeny, tiny side of fluff)
                    sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      How about "flangsty"? A bit of both, or a lot of one with a bit of the other.
                      Or how about some flutter? Fluff with gutter! Oh yes!

University OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm getting ready to take my daughter off to her university dorm this evening. Now that the time is here, I'm starting to get nervous!
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                        The fic is long(very long...very, very long), and it is complete! It's a wonderful piece. She's been uploading a chapter (sometimes 2) a day. Just to say, though, we're not even at the halfway point chapter-wise. It's long, it's angsty, it's beautifully written. I think everyone should give it a shot, even if she is my best friend (and really like the sister I never had), this is really one of the best pieces of fan-fic I have ever read(in any fandom!). It's beautiful! Anywho...I have a link (just in case someone wants to venture WAAAAAAY into the Cavern of Angst).

Beyond the Night (Be sure to read the AN at the beginning if this is the first time you've read it.)

Love my Shipper family peeps, but especially you, Jena! Hope you had a good night in the new place!
                        Well, with a beautiful endorsement like that (as well as Suse's), I'm really looking forward to reading it.

But, since I need it on hardcopy, does anyone know how to print the whole thing quickly and easily? I'd rather not have to copy it to Word, chapter by chapter (since it's a loooong fic!).

Originally posted by gater62 View Post

University OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm getting ready to take my daughter off to her university dorm this evening. Now that the time is here, I'm starting to get nervous!
                        Spoiler:
                        My own kids are a long way off from university. Not sure if I'll be crying/nervous or jumping with joy by then. Anyway, good luck with that. I'm sure she'll be fine

Comment

Or how about some flutter? Fluff with gutter! Oh yes!

University OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes, I think flutter is better but I don't think gutter was an option

University OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          *hugs* Don't worry, she is going to be fine
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

University OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Good luck!

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

It's time again to play, guess that shippy moment:

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                It's time again to play, guess that shippy moment:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_067-1.jpg
                                In the Line of Duty. When Sam is wheeled into the infirmary.

Comment

Working...
                                X