Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    with fourth of July coming up what do u think Jack and Sam's plans are? A BBQ with SG-1 (Mitchell, Teal'c, Vala and Jackson) along with General Landry, Dr. Carolyn Lam, and Cassie or will they invite more people?
    sam and jack beam in from homeworld security to jack's house, and invite the whole gang over. only daniel, teal'c, and cassie can make it. then cassie has to bow out, so it's just the old gang.

they have a bbq, and watch a nearby park light off a huge fireworks show later that night.

all's good, with the 'family' getting back together again.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

with fourth of July coming up what do u think Jack and Sam's plans are? A BBQ with SG-1 (Mitchell, Teal'c, Vala and Jackson) along with General Landry, Dr. Carolyn Lam, and Cassie or will they invite more people?
      sam and jack beam in from homeworld security to jack's house, and invite the whole gang over. only daniel, teal'c, and cassie can make it. then cassie has to bow out, so it's just the old gang.

they have a bbq, and watch a nearby park light off a huge fireworks show later that night.

Oh, there WILL be fireworks. But I'm not sure that Daniel and Teal'c will be there. Tee hee hee hee.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Oh, there WILL be fireworks. But I'm not sure that Daniel and Teal'c will be there. Tee hee hee hee.
        jack: okay, guys, time to go.

daniel: jack, the fireworks are still going on!

jack: nope, the last one just ended.

daniel: this second!!

jack: see, it ended. bye, guys.

daniel: what's the rush?!

*daniel follows jack's line of vision*

daniel: oh, jeez, you've got all night for that stuff!

jack: what stuff?

sam: daniel, you can stay, but unless you like hearing us do our own form of fireworks, i'd--

daniel: we're leaving now, teal'c, let's go!

jack: stop by tomorrow morning and the four of us can go for breakfast together.

daniel: are you sure you won't want to light some more fireworks? oy.

sam: now that you mention it, daniel...
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

They should invite Ishta, Ry'ac, Kar'in, Bra'tac, along with Teal'c to show them what a big earth celebration is like. I think it would be amusing to hear what they thought of an earth-type celebration. And, of course, the others from the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Not OT:
            http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...mandjack-1.jpg

Early canoodling (and some sniffing) going on. Can't remember who scanned this originally, but it wasn't me.
            One of my favourite pics! I never get tired of seeing it. Thanks for posting it

Comment

a local station here is playing sg1 eps, but i'm just now trying to watch them. prodigy was on first, then entity... entity is my fave ep!!

just before it started, i started getting excited. when it started, i made sure no one was going to bother me. i haven't felt *that* excited about stargate since... a looooong time.

entity had everything i wanted (expect one thing i'll mention later). ship, sam focus, sam whump, and did i mention ship!?

the one and only thing i'd change is the very end. i felt everyone wasn't happy enough that she was back. except janet, and yes, jack, but everyone else were weird.

if i remember right, the director kind of let everyone react the way they wanted, more than directing them.

i thought amanda was *wonderful* in that ep!!

i loved watching this ep. i loved feeling that *squee* again. i miss feeling that with stargate.

i'm considering buying some eps off hula or itunes, whatever, d/ling them to my computer, and then burning them to cds. i don't want to buy all the dvds, just some specific eps...

i love and the most, if you can't tell.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Is tonight when Ship Day starts? Or is it tomorrow night?
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

a local station here is playing sg1 eps, but i'm just now trying to watch them. prodigy was on first, then entity... entity is my fave ep!!

just before it started, i started getting excited. when it started, i made sure no one was going to bother me. i haven't felt *that* excited about stargate since... a looooong time.

entity had everything i wanted (expect one thing i'll mention later). ship, sam focus, sam whump, and did i mention ship!?

the one and only thing i'd change is the very end. i felt everyone wasn't happy enough that she was back. except janet, and yes, jack, but everyone else were weird.

if i remember right, the director kind of let everyone react the way they wanted, more than directing them.

i thought amanda was *wonderful* in that ep!!

i loved watching this ep. i loved feeling that *squee* again. i miss feeling that with stargate.

i'm considering buying some eps off hula or itunes, whatever, d/ling them to my computer, and then burning them to cds. i don't want to buy all the dvds, just some specific eps...

i love and the most, if you can't tell.
                  Agree all around. Especially about the ending. You'd think that Daniel especially would have shown some kind of emotion when she returns. We all know that Jack's trying to hold back his emotions, and Teal'c's just . . . Teal'c, but Daniel just seems . . . funny.

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                  Is tonight when Ship Day starts? Or is it tomorrow night?
                  Tonight . . . plus one month. Ship Day is July 28.
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Ah...Thanks hon. I was thinking someone told me it was in June, though that didn't seem quite right to me. But July works better, lol. I'll be gone all day tomorrow but I can plan to be home for July. Plus, I have time to finish my little art project. Thanks again!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I recently watched that ep and I thought the same thing. Teal'c, yeah he's stoic, but Daniel could have shown a little more emotion!

It's kinda like 2001 when Sam flys through the gate and is obviously hurt and they all just stand around. I think we discussed this once...long ago!

I like Sam whump as much as the next person, but the main reason I like it is so, you know...Jack can be all concerned!

Comment

I'm surprised with Sam and Jack and the others getting together they don't take a few minutes to remember the people they lost: Janet, Hammond and Jacob. By the way Tuesday will mark the two year anniversary of Don S. Davis Passing (May God Rest his soul)

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          Ah...Thanks hon. I was thinking someone told me it was in June, though that didn't seem quite right to me. But July works better, lol. I'll be gone all day tomorrow but I can plan to be home for July. Plus, I have time to finish my little art project. Thanks again!
                          No problem!
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            If they manage to be in the same place at the same time, I don't see them as being 'big party throwers'. I can see them either together or with *maybe* a few other people (as in, if Teal'c is around which I rather doubt) going up to the cabin and doing their own fireworks.

Sam, you know.

Doing her own explosions.

Cause she's *Sam.*

Comment

SGU OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              in SGU's subversion "stargate command" was mentioned but you gotta wonder with the galaxy not at stake anymore do u think the senate appropriations committee lowered the budget even more?

do the SG teams especially SG-1 (whoever is even a member of the team now cause I could imagine teal'c finally leaving to deal with his people. Vala, Daniel and Mitchell status unknown) still go on missions? Cause they still haven't visited every planet in the galaxy.

Comment

Maybe this will help clarify the current status as much as possible...

From Joe's Blog, May 19, 2010:

Michael writes:

3. During the first season of SG-Universe, is there still an SG-1 team?

Answers: 3) Yes. I’d imagine it’s made of a core unit of Mitchell, Daniel, Teal’c and Vala with Carter occasionally joining for the odd off-world op.

And from his June 14, 2010 blog:

Michael Jones writes: “

1.) Is the SGC still in operation on Earth, or has the Stargate been moved to Homeworld Command in the Pentagon?

Answers: 1) All indications suggest it has been moved.

And finally, from the June 18, 2010 blog:

Ian Z. writes: “

In Continuum I think. Carter says (off the cuff) something about a Moon base. Was this ad-lib? Or did you guys really mean to portray that there is a moon base and/or it is wanted to come up at some point down the road?”

Answer: It was scripted. And, yeah, it may come in the (hopefully) not too distant future.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X