Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    That was before Sam realized it's not the fishing but who you fish with that matters.

*giggle*

Sorry. Was going to say something about his having to go fishing alone and how it's tiring and can give you a sore wrist cause there's no one to help you hold your fishing pole and keep you from feeling all alone and lonely. Nothing's more miserable than having to fish by yourself. After 8 years, no wonder he was so happy after she finally went fishing with him.

It's a good thing Daniel wasn't in the room during LitS (spoilers for gutteriness and... well... general all around badness):
    Spoiler:
    Password's... fishing.

I'll bet.

Never. Mind.

What are you talking about?!?

That's right. You weren't there at the cabin to hear them... fishing.

My apologies to anyone with either a sense of taste or humor.
    ROFL...

It's good to be back at the deep fishing conversation

Gotta love fishing
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      I meant that you only saw them once.
      Watching people fish is boring. At least, I find it boring to watch. Not that I've spent a lot of time watching fishing. Though maybe the fact I really do like fishing is the reason I find it boring to watch. I mean, why watch it when you can actually do it? I think it's perfectly reasonable we only had to watch Sam and Jack fish once (twice if you count the timeline that never happened). I can't imagine she had 'fishing' as a password and a picture of her and Jack fishing in her office if she didn't enjoy it enough to have done it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        I was just saying that I think at the end of Threads that both of them knew that it was long overdue, but that it was also finally time for them to have that subtle shift of relationship that allowed for that whole last scene--in which there were no "Sir" usages.

That we know of.
        John is looking at me wondering why I'm laughing so hard. As for the bolded... This brings us back to my earlier comment about fishing being boring to watch.

Comment

It's good to be back at the deep fishing conversation
          Are we talking Deep SEA Fishing???

Because I'm not sure Jack has a boat. . .

and what I'm really talking about is the fact that their relationship changed as their circumstances did. . .and emotionally they both became available and ready and willing to chance this for true happiness, and and and and and--yeah--fishing.
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

*shakes head*

I am glad that after Threads they finally took the step towards a real relationship. Even though we don't see it explicity on screen I do believe that they got together when they went fishing....which was a natural occurance in my opinion.
            You can just see it in the body language.... Relaxed, satisfied and happy!
            Last edited by starlover; 19 April 2010, 09:21 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Y
              ou can just see it in the boy language.... Relaxed, satisfied and happy!
              And in the girl language, too!
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                Y

And in the girl language, too!
                I meant body....sorry I'm typing on the laptop which sometimes doesn't get all the keys and with me working on 3 computers atm I get easily distracted...

errr
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  Jenn, Jenn, Jenn. You crack me up.
                  Hah, loving the fishing converations, I know someone will bring us back to shore soon but in the meantime I'm laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
                    Hah, loving the fishing converations, I know someone will bring us back to shore soon but in the meantime I'm laughing
                    Wait, there's a shore?
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Wait, there's a shore?

sigpic

Comment

Wait, there's a shore?
                        Oh yes the BHK in Film No 3 - maybe I'm going a bit off track here. I remember reading this thread whilst half-lurking and the fishing references got a bit M rated and someone called a halt to it and all the fishing was declared off-season for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
                          Oh yes the BHK in Film No 3 - maybe I'm going a bit off track here. I remember reading this thread whilst half-lurking and the fishing references got a bit M rated and someone called a halt to it and all the fishing was declared off-season for a while
                          Funny and yes we do need to be careful about the post ratings.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            That was before Sam realized it's not the fishing but who you fish with that matters.

*giggle*

Sorry. Was going to say something about his having to go fishing alone and how it's tiring and can give you a sore wrist cause there's no one to help you hold your fishing pole and keep you from feeling all alone and lonely. Nothing's more miserable than having to fish by yourself. After 8 years, no wonder he was so happy after she finally went fishing with him.

It's a good thing Daniel wasn't in the room during LitS (spoilers for gutteriness and... well... general all around badness):
                            Spoiler:
                            Password's... fishing.

I'll bet.

Never. Mind.

What are you talking about?!?

That's right. You weren't there at the cabin to hear them... fishing.

My apologies to anyone with either a sense of taste or humor.
                            ROTFLMAO
                            Oh jeez Stop making me laugh so hard.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            I meant body....sorry I'm typing on the laptop which sometimes doesn't get all the keys and with me working on 3 computers atm I get easily distracted...

errr
                            aww <3 and you're working on 3 computer?!
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Wait, there's a shore?
                              The horror...

Don't letme go close there...I only know the deep ocean!

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                              aww <3 and you're working on 3 computer?!
                              Yes Was installing office on one(mini notebook), making homework/watching bones on the desktop pc(with TV screen) and photoshopping/surfing on my normal notebook(laptop).
                              sigpic

Comment

Wait, there's a shore?
                                Yes--well--okay. *raises hand* **solemnly swears** "I will be good."
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X