No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has to be a manipulation. Sam/AT didn't have long hair until she went off to Atlantis. And the part with RDA/Jack looks like he did in about Season 8. So there's about a 2 year time difference between when the pictures of each was taken.
    And I can't see Sam hanging out with that dress on.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Pats Sam 1969 on the head, gives her a hug, and hands her a cookie (or would you prefer cake or jello or pie?) ...
      *squees & takes cookie* No no a cookie is fine. Thank you.
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        Pics that make me happy:

Flirting:
        Spoiler:

Loving:
        Spoiler:

Accepting:
        Spoiler:

Oh.. and not yet realizing you're giving to much away:
        Spoiler:
        Ah how the time goes, you know you like him, then you know can't like him, then maybe you can like him and realise this is love and then at last he's yours although you were neither really anyone else's

OT
        Spoiler:
        What a day got 2 members of staff stuck in Baltimore trying to get home to the UK. Many thanks to British Airways & Courtyard Marriott who have been really helpful

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          It has to be a manipulation. Sam/AT didn't have long hair until she went off to Atlantis. And the part with RDA/Jack looks like he did in about Season 8. So there's about a 2 year time difference between when the pictures of each was taken.
          Somebody did a little head switching with both of the original people in the pic. It is neither RDA/Jack or AT/Sam's bodies.
          Last edited by Treknik; 20 April 2010, 09:47 AM. Reason: changed heads to bodies
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

haha random moment here ... I have this video in my head!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwH79AZK27c
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

haha random moment here ... I have this video in my head!!
              Thanks! Now I do, too!
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                Thanks! Now I do, too!
                baha! I also have this one in my head XD LOL ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2-2O9adP9c
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

How did I miss that one? That's beautiful!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories AO3

Comment

How did I miss that one? That's beautiful!
                    IKR! I wish I could make more Sam/Jack videos. Haven't made one in a month.
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2-2O9adP9c
                      This is one of my favorites from Devilish Me. Loved watching it again, even though it's on my ipod. She makes great vids.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                        This is one of my favorites from Devilish Me. Loved watching it again, even though it's on my ipod. She makes great vids.
                        haha so does XFChemist.
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

For all of you who are interested--we were talking about this a few days ago. . .

In the Atlantis season 4 episode entitled "Trio", there is a deleted portion of a scene where Sam and Keller are discussing men. Sam admits that there is 1) an older man in Washington that she's involved with and 2) that he's thinking about retiring soon.

I finally found the clip, and it's found on the last DVD of the set, in the Special Features Section, in "Deleted Scenes". And the producer/writer who introduces is confirms that the two of them are involved in a relationship. For those of you who have those DVDs, you have your confirmation. It's not a Big Honking Kiss, but it's at least someone saying that YES, there is a relationship.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

For all of you who are interested--we were talking about this a few days ago. . .

In the Atlantis season 4 episode entitled "Trio", there is a deleted portion of a scene where Sam and Keller are discussing men. Sam admits that there is 1) an older man in Washington that she's involved with and 2) that he's thinking about retiring soon.

I finally found the clip, and it's found on the last DVD of the set, in the Special Features Section, in "Deleted Scenes". And the producer/writer who introduces is confirms that the two of them are involved in a relationship. For those of you who have those DVDs, you have your confirmation. It's not a Big Honking Kiss, but it's at least someone saying that YES, there is a relationship.
                            I don't have Atlantis on DVD yet, but I must admit I do regulary watch this clip on youtube just to get my fix. The first time I saw it it, I was kinda "argh just say his name!" but now I feel it's so obvious that I've stopped screaming at my computer.

There is some audio commentary from S4 Atlantis as well (I think someone here posted some clips a while back) which just has AT talking over a clip of Sam mentioning 'General O'Neill' and she constantly repeats the words "my lovely boyfriend in Washington". Sigh.....

Comment

Oohhh talk of shippy bits on the SGA S4 dvds...

*rummages*

*throws link in thread: Shippy bits on SGA S4 dvds*

I love reading/seeing that over and over again.

Buuuuuuuut that doesn't stop me from wanting *on* screen(since this wasn't in an episode/movie) confirmation of the Sam and Jack relationship
                              sigpic

Comment

*does cartwheels through the thread*

MY ACCOUNT IS FIXED!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X