X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Slide....*waggles eyebrows*

sorry...I'm guttery

I love that kiss as well...I actually like the gif more since the kiss in the episode is way too short....also I think it is vague...I would have loved to see Sam kiss the wall...hallucination instead of imagining it while hallucinating...

That also IMHO indicates how much of a distance they keep...even subconciously since she doesn't dare to kiss him while she, I think, knows he is her own hallucination...

Would have been interesting to see on the security cameras...

..and yea it is kind of weird if you kiss your own hallucination.

Spoiler:
    (Going a bit off topic) It's kinda like in Sga when in "Grace Under Pressure", Rodney hallucinates of Sam and they end up making out. Apparently he ends up not caring that Sam is his hallucination. haha
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Random thought....

Ever noticed that in all the alternate realities or universes where Sam and Jack are together she has long hair.... and since they've been together she's grown her hair long....

(I know the hair thing is a militray thing, but still, I'm dreaming here...)

Comment

Or even "I'm here ... Sam", and a quick squeeze of her hand.

Something like this?

These are the last few lines of my fic Paradise Bound, but I have to admit that while writing it, I was imagining Grace and his--ahem--lame reaction to her "Jack?" line.

I would have happily donated this to the writers for that scene. . .

"I'd better get out of here before Fraiser thinks we're plotting a coup."

"Thank you, Colonel."

He shrugged lightly, rocking back on his heels, then turned away. Just as he shouldered his way through the curtain, he looked back at her.

"Unless you want me to stay."

She didn't have to answer. She merely opened her hand and laid it palm up at her side. And he turned and sat back down in the chair, and lightly touched his fingertips to hers. And for whatever reason, her eyes were suddenly heavy, and she sighed as she sank back into a hazy rest.

"Get some sleep, Carter." His voice soothed her. Comforting, reassuring. "I'll be here."
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          Something like this?

These are the last few lines of my fic Paradise Bound, but I have to admit that while writing it, I was imagining Grace and his--ahem--lame reaction to her "Jack?" line.

I would have happily donated this to the writers for that scene. . .
          Happy sigh!

Comment

Random thought....

Ever noticed that in all the alternate realities or universes where Sam and Jack are together she has long hair.... and since they've been together she's grown her hair long....

I actually wrote my senior thesis in college about the symbolism of hair in literature. Sam's hair would have been a great source--if Stargate were considered literature, and if it had been around (mumblemumble) years ago when I was in college!

Yes--I think that there is something there. But then, it might just be that Amanda Tapping got tired of short hair, and they figured that Atlantis was the time for her to keep it. . . Who knows?
            sigpic
            My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              I actually wrote my senior thesis in college about the symbolism of hair in literature. Sam's hair would have been a great source--if Stargate were considered literature, and if it had been around (mumblemumble) years ago when I was in college!

Yes--I think that there is something there. But then, it might just be that Amanda Tapping got tired of short hair, and they figured that Atlantis was the time for her to keep it. . . Who knows?
              That's an interesting subject for a thesis!

Apparently, (according to a GW interview with AT), part of the reason why Sam's hair stayed short all that time is because seasons kept ending on cliff-hangers, so for continuity's sake, it had to be the same length (i.e. short).

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                Random thought....

Heehee I never noticed that. I always noticed that they were together though..

Spoiler:
                (a bit off topic) Except in "The Road Not Taken" when she was married to Rodney.
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

(a bit off topic) Except in "The Road Not Taken" when she was married to Rodney.
                  And aren't we glad she didn't take that road? I am!

Because she and Jack are SOOOO married!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories AO3

Comment

Hey Sharon,

Just noted your new sig banner, congrats. I waffled about entering that then thought...nah, just don't have the time to do that!

Well done to you.
                    P.

ps, since I missed every story in the competition, will you be posting yours to ff.net?
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

how many of us would DIE if we found out sam and jack were actually married?!?

*raises hand* ME, ME!!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

*raises hand* ME, ME!!
                        Me too! Oh...yes.

Comment

*raises hand* Me too!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*raises hand* ME, ME!!
                            *runs around yelling with arms waving in air* ME ME ME!!! lol
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Hey Sharon,

Just noted your new sig banner, congrats. I waffled about entering that then thought...nah, just don't have the time to do that!

Well done to you.
                              P.

ps, since I missed every story in the competition, will you be posting yours to ff.net?
                              Thanks!

And I have already posted it, but I'll include a link below. It's part of the More Team Building Series, and not shippy in the least. Just an idea I'd had kicking around for a while. . . Teal'c in a 7-11.

An Inconvenient Teal'c
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

*raises hand* ME, ME!!
                                Well, not to be a spoilsport or anything like that, but I'd maybe hyperventilate or even faint (or something similar), but I don't think I'd go so far as to die because of the news. I mean, what would the fun in that be???

Comment

Working...
                                X