Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    Ok, time for a bit of video spam

Another trailer for a fic made by me and my vid-soulmate!
    It's for All is fair in love and war by Ellana-san (this story is soooooooooo angsty!)

Then my latest vid!
    The first time that I heard this song I thought that it was both fluffy and angsty.
    I asked my friends if it was possible or if I was becoming insane. And they replied: "for the song, yes it's possible" and "yes, you're insane!"
    So Jann this how my insane mind works!
    What an excellent way to promote your fic! great work on the vids!
    *like it alot*
    and will go start the fic tomorrow as its sunday and relax day!

But check your link to FF.net as it's not going where it should!

Space
    Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 17 April 2010, 01:06 PM.
    sigpic
    Made by me.

Comment

For a moment there I thought I'd wandered into the wrong boards.

But, ah no, I see it's still the Sam/Jack thread.

Just a little reminder for those of us who have yet to see the latest episodes, and who wish to remain completely spoiler free, please, PLEASE spoiler everything about SGU. Even just saying... (spoilered for, er potential spoilers)

Spoiler:
      "compare TJ/Young to Sam/Jack..."

...outside a spoiler quote is, kind of spoilery because, believe it or not, there's some countries still waiting for the series to start or some people in the the countries where it is on that don't have that channel and are waiting for box sets to come out.

Please, please. Before mods come in here and get all moody on us. If it's SGU, spoiler tag all of it.

And, um, on topic... nope, I got nuthin'... yet.

sigpic

Comment

... ah now I have something.

ANGST

GUTTER

FLUFF

Last edited by Cagranosalis; 17 April 2010, 01:32 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Seriously, that scene gets me every time! Shame Jack wasn't already infected too....

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
            Seriously, that scene gets me every time! Shame Jack wasn't already infected too....
            Ah but he was! Mere moments later he decks poor old Daniel for caring about "Samantha" who is not Daniel's to care about. And don't you just love the way he drawls out her name there. I can imagine now, she loves hearing him say that just like that in those...er... moments (see pic above and apply imagination for meaning).
            Last edited by Cagranosalis; 17 April 2010, 01:56 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Ah but he was! Mere moments later he decks pool old Daniel for caring about "Samantha" who is not Daniel's to care about. And don't you just love the way he drawls out her name there. I can imagine now, she loves hearing him say that just like that in those...er... moments (see pic above and apply imagination for meaning).
              Mhmmmmm! I just meant it's a shame he was so resistant 'cuz dang if that scene wasn't hot!! lol
              (And, obviously, in terms of the show, I'm really glad they didn't, but just to preempt anyone who's thinking that would've been terrible, etc, etc... I agree, just some shippy day-dreaming goin' on here! LOL! )

Comment

Aww i LOVE all of these. These are some of my fave scenes/episodes.

Ah but he was! Mere moments later he decks poor old Daniel for caring about "Samantha" who is not Daniel's to care about. And don't you just love the way he drawls out her name there. I can imagine now, she loves hearing him say that just like that in those...er... moments (see pic above and apply imagination for meaning).
                ahh but he wasn't really infected. remember the ending?
                and I quote..

Spoiler:
                Capt. Carter: [uncomfortably] About my earlier behavior... I wasn't myself, and—
                Col. O'Neill: Oh, Carter, I don't even remember your earlier behavior.
                Capt. Carter: You don't?
                Col. O'Neill: No, I was infected too, remember?
                Capt. Carter: [relieved] Right! Good, I'm—I'm glad.
                Col. O'Neill: By the way, how's the wound?
                Capt. Carter: Wound?
                Col. O'Neill: I understand you got stabbed in the stomach?
                Capt. Carter: Oh, yeah, that—that was nothing. With any luck, there won't even be a scar.
                Col. O'Neill: Well, good. I was concerned.
                Capt. Carter: You were?
                Col. O'Neill: Sure. [smiles] If it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.
                [She stops in her tracks at that, and he keeps on walking.]

...he remembered so therefore he knew what happened.
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                  Aww i LOVE all of these. These are some of my fave scenes/episodes.

ahh but he wasn't really infected. remember the ending?
                  and I quote..

<snipped>

...he remembered so therefore he knew what happened.
                  Ah but then so did she - hence why she broached the subject with him- and she was infected.

Just because he remembered doesn't mean he wasn't infected; it just means he still had enough of himself about him to be a gentleman about it.

P.S. Sam1969, you need to remove the image tags when quoting posts with images in, or the mods will come along and delete the whole post.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah but then so did she - hence why she broached the subject with him- and she was infected.

Just because he remembered doesn't mean he wasn't infected; it just means he still had enough of himself about him to be a gentleman about it.

P.S. Sam1969, you need to remove the image tags when quoting posts with images in, or the mods will come along and delete the whole post.
                    Ohh right. Good point. I'm such a dumby I didn't remember that she remembered.

P.s. image tags? xDD lol
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                      SGU SPOILERS
                      NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR

Spoiler:

TJ's preggers by Young and HE'S her commanding officer!

Spoiler:
                      They never even let Sam and Jack get it on!
                      Where's their adherence to Air Force rules now?
                      Spoiler:
                      i agree totally!

no, really, the total and complete adherence to regs for s/j, but it's a totally different ballgame with sgu...

but i've said it a million times (i've counted ), that the regs for s/j were used as an excuse to leave the ship in limbo, more than anything else.

but maybe the 3rd sg1 movie will offer up proof, eyeball and earball , that they ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!

SAM AND JACK FOR PRESIDENT!

oops, i mean SAM AND JACK CONFIRMATION IN MOVIE 3!!
                      Last edited by majorsal; 17 April 2010, 02:24 PM.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Florena View Post
                        Young and TJ, Jack and Sam related
                        Spoiler:
                        I really think it´s not fair that they were allowed to have this affair on screen and Jack and sam were not, and we still don´t know if they are together or not :-( And now she is pregnant from her CO, I always hoped for a sam and Jack baby. And what about the rules, did the rules changed or what, now they can do it but a few years ago they could´t? But maybe this is a hint, that they are open for a resolution of the Jack and Sam issue :-) That would be nice.
                        Spoiler:
                        what i bolded; that it for me in a nutshell.

sam/jack forever!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Edit:
                          hopefully they WILL SHOW US PROOF that they are together!!
                          Haha S/J for confirmation in #3.
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

take ONE episode, and change it to something you'd like to have happened instead/in place of. but just *one*, so this will be harder...

*ponders*

*thinks*

*takes sip of drink*

*ponders, thinks, takes sip of drink*

k, i've got one! i just took THE first thing that popped into my head, whether it makes real sense to the ship or not.

the ep 'abyss'... sam is either with jack during this ordeal, or she's in some kind of mental communication with him during it, and instead of daniel 'helping' jack, it's sam.

what about you guys? what ONE ep would you change/alter?
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

One episode/moment I would change/alter?

Hmm, well, that scene in Affinity. You know the ring scene. No, no, not the one where (in your wild imaginings) Pete whips out the ring and Sam falls on the floor howling with laughter. The scene where she shows Jack the ring and tries to get him to open up and all he says is "I wouldn't be here.".
                              I would have made her question and his answer less ambigious. I would have spiked his coffee before he went down there with truth serum or something, and I'd have given her some of that stuff she drank on P3X595 and then bashed their heads together and had Sam actually say "Do you want me to marry him?" nd Jack actually say "No, Sam. Don't do it."

Or something like that.
                              sigpic

Comment

One episode? I agree with Cags on the Affinity thing.

OR I would love to see Janet NOT die. I think that she is on the side of Jack and Sam being together, and would have slapped Sam upside the head for dating Pete in the first place. Girlfriends often can say things that Dads can't.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X