Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
    Well, to me they already are together. So yes, showing everyone else would be nice. However, yes, seeing it for myself...really seeing a kiss like Grace would be awesomeness x14. Really.

So yes, I would like to see it. But if it never happens, *shrugs*, that's okay. Three of my ships have bit the dust in a matter of a week, so yeah, as long as I can *imagine* them together and neither one is dead or not in love with the other or in denial about their feelings I will be happy in my own shippy world.
    it's not enough for me. i know ME.

i've been waiting for this pay off since the first season, so...
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir1 View Post

jack: three times, carter, THREE.

sam: i only remember two, SIR.

jack: then you fell asleep through the third...

daniel: we're not talking about the mission, are we?

sam/jack:
      sally

sigpic

Comment

edited to add:
        I can't give out any green until after they fix my account. I'm gonna hafta keep a list.

Comment

sam/jack:
          Okay--that one made me giggle. Of course, I personally can't imagine Sam falling asleep. . .but it was chuckleworthy all the same!
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Jack: Three times, carter, three.

Sam: I only remember two, sir.

Jack: Then you fell asleep through the third...

Daniel: We're not talking about the mission, are we?

Sam/jack:
            rolfmao!!!
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              Okay--that one made me giggle. Of course, I personally can't imagine Sam falling asleep. . .but it was chuckleworthy all the same!
              Sure she would. Especially after spending long days working on some earth-threatening science problem which, ya know, causes...

Comment

sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  it was from exhaustion!

Spoiler:
                  from, you know... *evil yet sexy smiley*
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

sam/jack:

Comment

That's priceless majorsal!

Comment

Hi all,

So, for my doctoral program I had to write up a case study focused on organizational change. Bear with me, this post really is on topic. Because we had to anonymize it, I chose Stargate character names for the players in my study, keeping, of course, the good guys "good" and the bad guys "bad." With one tiny change to the names; Dr. Carter-O'Neill was featured. Dr. Jack O'Neill was another player in the mix, along with several others (including "TJ Murray, a longtime staff member with a solid reputation for fairness and ethical behavior" <giggle>)

So, my team had to evaluate the case and come up with change models, etc... Nobody in the group is a Stargate fan and so we all sat around for an hour tonight dissecting my case. It was hysterical to me to hear the following conversation:

"Okay. Well then. About this Mayborne guy..." And later, "Wait. Cromwell did what?" "I'm pretty sure Murray and Dr. Jackson would be involved." "What about Hammond? What's his take on this?"

This went on and on and I was desperately trying to keep the huge grin off of my face. It was like I was in the middle of a strategy meeting at the SGC!

The best part for me was this bit:

"So, wait. Is Dr. Carter-O'Neill married to Dr. O'Neill?" (I was technically not allowed to answer, my case "presenter" was supposed to address all questions).

Team member: "I'm pretty sure, I mean...look, they're always together. Decision-making, backing each other...yeah. They're married."

Other team member: "Well, and there's the hyphenated name."

Case presenter: "Well, it's not ever stated explicitly, but the implication is there from the data in the study."

Lots of fun!
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Pol, that's great!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

POL--I soo wish I had been at that meeting! That is a hoot!
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Pol, How did you survive that?
                              Seriously, I would have been...
                              *snort* Excuse me, sorry, allergies.
                              *snort* Oh my the pollen counts must be high tonight.

Comment

Pol, that's fantastic! I could NOT have kept a straight face. I love how everyone else came to the realization that they're married, too.

Hi from Vancouver, by the way! I'm here for VanCon. Is anyone else attending?
                                sigpic
                                "A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet..."

Comment

Working...
                                X